[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I'm this obsessed guys lol

when i first saw this  my mouth was open for ten second spechless wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww perfect jana amaaaazzziiiiiinng it look so real 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
Wow, I just realized that this thread is at 92 pages already.
Yes, it's moving faster than most lakorns that are airing right now and they haven't even had a fitting yet.  Shows how popular this drama will be.  

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Does anyone know if this is a remake or a total new script?

555, I just realized that the lakorn title is one of my favorite songs 555. "Just a Man (Not a Magician)"  No wonder I was like this title looks too darn familiar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsPpHd0OzgE
cr:gmmgrammyofficial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVfftf-2B6I

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
Does anyone know if this is a remake or a total new script?

555, I just realized that the lakorn title is one of my favorite songs 555. "Just a Man (Not a Magician)"  No wonder I was like this title looks too darn familiar...
If "Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised" is the title of that song or a verse from that song, then I'm going back to my initial belief that this lakorn is still going by its original title. It's not a new script, but a remake of SNP. Fans probably misunderstood that Anne was changing the title to Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised because that's what she put on the picture of James and Kim which she'd reposted on her IG. However, MY thought from the beginning has always been that she was just putting the lyrics of that song on the picture to express James' character's point of view in the lakorn, not that it was the new title to this remake.

Plus, as I've pointed out already daradaily had posted a picture of James and Kim on their IG with these exact words in Thai "James Kim Samee Ngern Phon". So I'm positive that Anne has not changed the title to this lakorn. Of course, we don't need to change the title on this thread until there's an official confirmation, but I'm positive I'm correct. Lol. Kim's fan club did say that Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised was the new title, but again I believe it was a misunderstanding.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok detective team in our case " the fitting day" we got our strong clue from p'yee again (she's a great help) 
p'yee posted this pic with the cap " I can feel this week's gonna be great"

and yes i think the same as you  are thinking now,  she probably  means by that that the fitting of the new lakorn the fitting of our kimja will be in this week who agree  with me in my guess :yes: :yes: ps:kim fc commented in this pic with winks 

continue with my guess since kim will be taken the 13th for 3zaaap and the 15th for tlak show so our rest possibility will be Wednesday, Friday Saturday nowwww ammmmmm sooo anxious :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  to see if it really will happen 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am soooooooooooo reaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come on don't disappoint us i will really be disappointed if the fitting didn't happen this week  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
dont disappointed plsssssss. I've been waited for a long long long time!!!!We both have!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WE'RE DEFINITELY GETTING OUR FITTING ON WEDNESDAY OR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I SO CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAMES LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying Kim's wardrobe is going to be amazing in here!!!!!!!!!!!! Something like this since she's playing a businesswoman:

ALSO, I'm really excited to find out who the supporting actors are too. :dance3: :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@anonymous i love your excitement your are the best :ghehe: let's get exited together   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   i love those photo i can't wait to see their wardrobe their poses and to know every details awaaah 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I hope Anne change the second half plot and focus on how nang‘ek put down her bias and accept Pra ek. I want to see Pra Nang’s scene not disgusting nang rai..

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mint N. fits Somika. She also kind of resembles the original actress who played Somika too. But I don't know how likely it will be for Anne to cast Mint N. For Chaiyakorn, Anusaya's uncle, I think Pope would be great. But I also don't know how likely it would be for Anne to cast Pope. Some Pope/Ploy fans might not be happy with that. Lol. I can't think of anyone who can play nang'ek's friend. Maybe Diana F.? Only because I know she's worked with Thong Entertainment before.

@adsd I can't wait either! I can't wait to see hot James and beautiful Kim together!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  

@janajelly Yeah, I'm sure they'll have a good wardrobe in here since this is Anne's production. ;) I just hope it makes Kim look mature (womanly/sexy), yet youthful and classy. As for James, I want his hair to be like in that photo with Yayee. :yes: