[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I like the song, James should sing this song for this lakorn. 
OMG he should!  He can totally make it his own version.  He has a very nice voice.  Or...maybe he can sing an English version?!  Haha...wishful thinking.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah said:
Wait, samee ngern pon is totally different from this one. I know the title is from a song but im not sure if there was an actual lakorn.
This is either going to be the remake of SNP (with a new title), or a lakorn based off of SNP and with a plot that's similar to it. I'm pretty sure it's the remake though since daradaily posted on their IG that Kim and James are collaborating in "Samee Ngern Phon". But "Samee Ngern Phon" will be changed to "Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised". Lol. I doubt it's going to be a whole new script altogether.

I'm also confused why Anne decided to title it this when it's already the title of a song. But we'll hear her explanation at the fitting hopefully. Lol.

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
HE TALKS ABOUT IT IN HERE, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE, BUT I HEARD THE TITLE OF THIS LAKORN FOR SURE! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqmPk_4pA4Q

Btw isn't he adorable and hot yesterday? LOL.
He came to Happy new year SSBT Khun Sorayuth and Ch3's elder etc. He asked everyone for supporting him in Kha Bor Din and his new lakorn "PCKNMCPVS" which will be fitting and shooting soon.

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
^^ Lol we got obsessed haha. This hasn't happened on AF for a while. 

Hopefully this quickly films so it can air this year. 

James does need a lakorn out, no matter what I will sit through Ka Badin for him even if it's boring lol.
I can guarantee you Jana. Ka Bor Din will not make you bored as i finished reading the novel and also believe in TV SCENE. This lakorn will make you not be able to get up from your seat with joy, fun, exciting untill the end :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWESOME! Shooting soon! WOOT WOOT WOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
There's still the rest of the week. Let's hope it's on Friday or the weekend
hooooooooooooppppe it's friday it has to be friday i can't wait any longer it's make me frustrated :weee:  :weee:  :weee:   

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
OMGOMGOMG! KIMMY'S fans upload her schedule and I found that in 21st is 21ม.ค. : งานเดินแบบ @ อาคารมาลีนนท์ เวลา 12:30 น.. I google translate it and found that it does mean modeling job or something like that. Can someone know thai tell me whats the meaning?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
OMGOMGOMG! KIMMY'S fans upload her schedule and I found that in 21st is 21ม.ค. : งานเดินแบบ @ อาคารมาลีนนท์ เวลา 12:30 น.. I google translate it and found that it does mean modeling job or something like that. Can someone know thai tell me whats the meaning?
am heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone translate for us please