[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
LOL it's an offical answer."I do not know, it's up to the Ch3 Elders" However you first need to see if journalist ask him about the news of his upcoming lakorn. They are more interested in gossip.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Wow kimberly with James? Kim will look like his older sister. Kim look older than most her generation pra'ek. She looks good/compatible with older pra'ek more.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we'r officially crazy is this ever happen in asianfuse a topic with unconfirmed title and with no known cast reach the 26 pg this really unbelievable who can stop us now :scooter:    

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here we go for you anonymous i did the best i can hope you will enjoy it  :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpejIdt72tI

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
and here we go for you anonymous i did the best i can hope you will enjoy it  :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpejIdt72tI
I love it adsd!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Thank you so much!!!!! ^_^ :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so impressed with all of you guys. :spin: All of your artwork, your videos and just how in the past few weeks, we've all been gathering so much information on Kimja...all because of our love and interest in them. I don't think anything like this has ever happened on asianfuse. We make such the perfect team!! :highfive: :grouphug: And our IG has already gotten over 70 followers!!! In just TWO DAYS!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: I feel like we should make up a name for ourselves. We should create a name for this amazing team. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I love it adsd!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Thank you so much!!!!! ^_^  :thumbsup:
am glad you like it :p , but am afraid to tell you too that i quit doing mv for my health :ghehe: and for kimja i will wait silently and patiently for their pair up coz i don't really want to go deep more than this i feel i reached the maxi fond on me  i want to calm my self and wait for it to happen :shutup:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
am glad you like it :p , but am afraid to tell you too that i quit doing mv for my health :ghehe: and for kimja i will wait silently and patiently for their pair up coz i don't really want to go deep more than this i feel i reached the maxi fond on me  i want to calm my self and wait for it to happen :shutup:  
Hehe. It's okay. :p Thank you for all your hard work!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched some scenes from James' lakorn with Mint. I never saw his acting before but I have to say it's better than I expected. Also, I really love his voice. :coverlaf:

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
James Ma and Kimberley sounds like an interesting couple. I've heard/seen a lot of people complaining about how Kimberley looks too mature for James which I do agree with, however you just never know how things will turn out. Initially, I thought the same thing about Mark and Kim as well as James Ji and Bella but both couples have surprised me with their on screen chemistry. Not a lot of pairings can really pull it off but that doesn't mean they can't. I think it's a matter of people being more open minded, positive and accepting these new pairings instead of of being so shallow lol. 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
jeedlove said:
James Ma and Kimberley sounds like an interesting couple. I've heard/seen a lot of people complaining about how Kimberley looks too mature for James which I do agree with, however you just never know how things will turn out. Initially, I thought the same thing about Mark and Kim as well as James Ji and Bella but both couples have surprised me with their on screen chemistry. Not a lot of pairings can really pull it off but that doesn't mean they can't. I think it's a matter of people being more open minded, positive and accepting these new pairings instead of of being so shallow lol. 
Totally agree. :clap2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Instead I was attracted by his good reputation, nice acting and shy image. I'm not a fan of him but I have a good impression on him. I must say his appearance is not my type but I like him most in newbie. Moreover, seeing them in calendar signing make me totally addicted in their chemistry. They look amazing and cute together

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

Yeah I was first attracted by his personality and shyness too. :) He's not snobby or looks for trouble and he's grateful for what he has. Now THAT'S my type of guy. *thumbs up* No wonder Ae, aarshar, Nadech, Yaya are close and like him.   :yes:

It was love at first sight for me lol. I like chinky guys. XD Those eyes and how he would look at Chalida... :faint:
LOL his eyes makes you fell in love right? :pervie: