[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wish to be in Thailand. Will I ever get to meet my Kimmy and JMA?? (also Mark). KimJa look very beautiful together in all the edited pics I've seen. This wait is killing me. Thanks guys for the posts here. It helps me calm down a bit hehe  :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yeah thank you all seriously. It's like "when the hell is the fitting?" "Are they really gonna do or not??" I was very annoyed. 
janajelly1 said:
Idk, I guess whatever happens they'll update us about KimJa soon. 

You're not the only one! I wanna be in Thailand to go ask JMA face to face when is the fitting day lol. Glad our posts keep you calm lol.

WOW. We're on 97th page already and the fitting is not even done. It means this lakorn will get highest rating haha  :woot:  :woot2:  :clap:  :clap:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Came across this old (not too old) pic of JMA.

Look at him in his school uniform. Very very HOT!!! :woot:  :woot2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you once again for the information Janajelly. Now I'm seriously hating myself for not being in Thailand  :rant:
Anyways I'm glad that JMA is hard working  :dance1:
janajelly1 said:

Yes he owns a restaurant lol. I heard he's been saving money and he loves food so yeah he opened one. Now all his fans hang out there lol. 

He comes from a well to do family as well so I'm not surprised he opened one. 

You know it's always mentioned on IG but I keep forgetting the name lol. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Forgive me for posting Khun Chai Ronapee's pic here.
I wish JMA is as comfortable with Kim as he is with Mint. She in his lap, his arms around her, JMA smiling ear to ear.. Aw such cute pic. I hope KimJa have more fin scenes in this lakorn.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Look at him, he is just like other students in school posing happily for the camera. His attitude is very sweet.
I can't stop thanking you janajelly. Are these pics from recent years? or old pics?
janajelly1 said:

I LOVE when he's in his school uniform, he's sooo hot when he's casual haha. 

James at school with his friends:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Oh no. Whenever I think of JMA's age, I feel shy cos he's younger to me by few years hehe but his attitude and looks keep me interested in him  :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aw you're so sweet janajelly :)
How does the fangirls manage to stay calm with JMA around them haha!
janajelly1 said:

Aww don't be shy haha he acts more mature for his age so you can forget that he's 21 years old he acts like he's way older, gosh he's so old fashioned about courting a girl and his type of girl haha. He's got a great attitude that I absolutely adore. And man the guy can look hot when he wants to lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
I wish JMA is as comfortable with Kim as he is with Mint. She in his lap, his arms around her, JMA smiling ear to ear.. Aw such cute pic. I hope KimJa have more fin scenes in this lakorn.
Oh girl. Don't worry. Lol. It's just that James and Kim don't know each other that well yet. There's always some awkwardness and distance when you're unfamiliar with someone. But after the fitting and once they start filming James will for sure be just as comfortable with Kim as he was with Mint and Matt...maybe even more. :coverlaf: Kim is very easy to get along with, especially because of her outgoing personality. I mean, Ananda was said to be very quiet and kept to himself but the first day he met Kim, he said that he was so nervous that he didn't know what to do but joke around with her. He said she just has this aura to her. :coverlaf: That's coming from an experienced actor like Ananda who's worked with many actresses before. But Kim, a young rising actress, was still able to make him feel jittery. :pervie: So James could also just be a little intimidated by Kim's beauty and aura right now. :yes: I mean, in addition to that he is a very shy guy naturally. Shy people tend to be even shyer and tense around those they really like and admire. I wouldn't be surprised if after getting the opportunity to work with Kim, James becomes a huge fan of her and Kim becomes one of his favorite actresses. :pervie: :bhehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
One thing about James I know he won't do, is that he won't complain about her weight or whatever flaws she has like most of her co-stars do, he's sweet like that, he might make a joke but he's not gonna constantly say it like *coughcoughboy,nadech,mark, ananda,etc.coughcough* XD
Lol. Definitely. James is a gentleman. I can see him being very sweet to Kim...unlike her other co-stars. Hahaha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
attention everyone 

in those pic kim is with anne team work especially concentrate in the lady right behind kim she's the stylist of abb ruk online plus i can see by the reflection in the mirror that they are in the workshop of annethongentertainment mean our fitting it within days just few days am still hopping is this Friday not the next week  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You're such a good detective adsd!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! LET'S HOPE FOR THE FITTING ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what if it's today? Today is Thursday in Thailand. Someone said Kim has something to shoot today but couldn't she to do the fitting as well??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
You're such a good detective adsd!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! LET'S HOPE FOR THE FITTING ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what if it's today? Today is Thursday in Thailand. Someone said Kim has something to shoot today but couldn't she to do the fitting as well??
thank you sweet anonymous :** and about what you read yes kim will have a shooting but it's will not be the fitting but it a "tonightshow" with mark (am not sure if anne and peter are with them ) to promote ARO and she has it at 14:30 so it will be impossible that she weill have a fitting i will Rather hope for Friday it's my biggest hope right now  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
thank you sweet anonymous :** and about what you read yes kim will have a shooting but it's will not be the fitting but it a "tonightshow" with mark (am not sure if anne and peter are with them ) to promote ARO and she has it at 14:30 so it will be impossible that she weill have a fitting i will Rather hope for Friday it's my biggest hope right now  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
Aww okay. I see. Friday it is then. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: