[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AsianFemale said:
Not trying to be mean or anything but Ann please pick somebody else beside that girl Kim....

i guess well not guess am sure you didn't read the previous pages so let me put it short kim and james are already confirmed from james's mouth so that's for your request for anne is refused here do it in another thread that had anne production , one more thing you are mean and disrespectful "that girl kim"  <_<  you don't like her don't watch her is simple as that there's other people who want her here not everything go as your taste respect others too 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

My dear, James Ma has grown, I'm not saying he's towering JJ, but for sure they're the same height now. People don't stop growing at the same time. JMA is a late bloomer. JJ stopped growing, James has grown ALOT since the SJ days. That picture of Pope and James, Pope is known to wear heels lol. Using pictures when James was merely 18-19 isn't much use lol. Maybe because of his physique you think he's short? But claiming James is short as Nadech or Pope is funny. If you think 183-185 cm is short I don't know what else to say lol.

Here's a picture of JMA and Pat, she's 172 cm and still growing, she's wearing heels, if James is short she would've towered over him:

James and Kim (Kim was wearing heels, notice she's around his nose with heels):

James and Yaya

Pics for 1 1/2 year ago:

Notice how James is a little taller than Mark? Shows he's tall now no?

Thank you so much!! LOL. You're my rescue ^^ Pat's wearing 2 cm high heels.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol no problem ^^ Just wonder why she thinks he's short? He was already tall before, he just got taller now. Nangfah11 made me feel like James is a midget. Unless she thinks 183-185cm is a midget lol. 

That's exactly what I wonder too. I mean, seriously, James was 182-183 cm, when filming the SJ series, and Pope is 175cm, I mean, wow... haha Sometimes JMA's physiques can trick people's eyes with his height. That's why I told her to not get trick by his body.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol thing is many fans who met in person say he's tall, with all this evidence and eyewitnesses that's enough proof that he's tall, despite JMA's phyisique. In Sapai Jao Pope is wearing heels next to Namtarn like 95% of the time. 

One thing for sure, James is tall enough for tall n'eks that's all that matters lol. 

Exactly. They also even said that Pope also wore heels under his shoes in the series, plus the people who have met P'Pope in person all said he's short while everyone that met in person with JMA all said he's really tall and elegant. That's enough proof for sure lol And even when he stands next to Bomb, who is exactly 190cm, he was totally above Bomb's nose, now is that short to her? haha.

Well, all I see is that even tall nang'eks have to wear high heels next to him, and even when they wear high heel, they're obviously still shorter than him. That's enough to make me know that he's really tall and have grown a lot in his SJ days :)

Oh yeah! Forgot one thing. Chompoo Araya is also tall, he's taller than her too lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anyways... I think this lakorn will be fitting in two more weeks because Aeb Rak Online will end on Feb. 25. They might be doing the fitting on the 26th or 27th :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I think it will do a fitting 2 two weeks as well, they're already starting to prepare the wardrobe and they're starting to write the script. 

Just excited thinking of it :D The wardrobes betting look good haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol Anne is in her honeymoon phase as a producer, every production is somewhat bias. Honestly she might have chosen Kim because her schedule is free. Anything is possible. All productions sooner or later keep casting their favorites, not just Anne. At least she chose a different actor. ^^ I'm sure sooner or later when Anne totally retires and becomes a producer she'll choose different n'eks. Anne is someone picky on casting, they have to have HUGE potential or catch her eyes to be casted by her. :) But I understand what you're coming from. 

So This was why she chose James Ma hahha 
I'm going to miss her soon as an actress, she's like a number 1 Top Lead Actress out there besides Noon Woranuch, Mew Lalita, Kob Suvanant, Mam Kathaleeya, Aom Piyada, etc.
I hope in her next project, she will choose Yaya to be in one of her lakorns, she has much potentials :) 

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
adsd18/2 said:

i guess well not guess am sure you didn't read the previous pages so let me put it short kim and james are already confirmed from james's mouth so that's for your request for anne is refused here do it in another thread that had anne production , one more thing you are mean and disrespectful "that girl kim"  <_<  you don't like her don't watch her is simple as that there's other people who want her here not everything go as your taste respect others too 
Did i hurt your feeling? Awww of course I'm not planning to watch her lakorns :) Yes that Kim girl!

heart__mk

sarNie Egg
I agree, it looks like Diana may be in this lakorn!

Does it look like James Ma has grown taller since he started acting?

Looking forward to this lakorn!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AsianFemale said:
Did i hurt your feeling? Awww of course I'm not planning to watch her lakorns :) Yes that Kim girl!
i pity you your heart is full of hate that all i have to say after reading your comment i don't want to waist more time replying to people like you is useless, peace 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sure Anne didn't choose Kim because she was the only actress whose schedule was free. Kim herself wasn't even available. Anne specifically requested for Kim, just like she requested Jui for PSD. Anne was willing to wait for Kim. Kim's schedule was packed, and it wasn't guaranteed whether or not she could be a part of this. Yet, Anne wanted to wait and see what Kim's upcoming lakorns were. When it was confirmed that it was only NRTR, Anne made sure that the filming days for that wouldn't mix up with the filming days for this. In the end, Anne got her wish granted, and she was able to cast both Kim and James in here.

People always seem to make all the excuses in the world when it comes to Kim being casted in good lakorns, especially when it's with Thong Entertainment. When it comes to other productions favoring other actresses, those same people will never feel the need to make any excuses for them. Anne clearly adores Kim and sees a LOT of potential in her. No one can deny that. It's no secret that Kim is Anne's favorite. Anne herself has said that she predicts Kim is going to take her place in the future. Anne hasn't praised anyone from the younger generation as much as she's praised Kim, especially to that extent.

Kim was supposed to be in Samee too (Pol and Joy's other lakorn). She was supposed to pair up with Great in it, but because she wanted to focus on her education she was replaced with Pream. I've always thought Kim should be in the remake of SNP, since it was one of my favorite lakorns growing up, and I noticed that she resembles Joy also. They both have wide jaws, big almond shaped eyes, thick eyebrows and long, straight noses. Kim's resemblance to Joy is one of the reasons she was casted in Samee, and now in SNP. Both were Joy's most popular and successful lakorns. It's not a coincidence that Kim was casted in both. She looks like Joy, and she can act fierce and bold like Joy.

I believe Anne chooses Kim in her projects because she's talented. She has so much potential. And who would've known? All her characters up until PCKK were prim and proper. Even with little opportunities to showcase her talent, Anne STILL saw Kim's potential. Anne might've originally wanted Yaya for PCKK, but Kim is the only younger generation actress that Anne has continued to cast in her lakorns. What does that mean? This is Kim's THIRD time being casted in Anne's lakorns. People can't be using the same old excuses anymore about how Kim is only someone's replacement, a second choice, or that Anne is only casting Kim because she's comfortable with her. Obviously, Anne and Kim have gotten very close throughout the past few years, but Anne clearly has other reasons for casting Kim too. Three out of five of her lakorns?? There's definitely other reasons besides comfort and availability. Yaya is adored by many. She has the girl next door, sweetheart image. Yet, Anne doesn't even praise Yaya as much as she praises Kim. Anne and Kim's relationship off screen is that of a sister relationship too. Anne adores Kim very much, and vice versa.

Eventually, Anne will cast other actors and actresses in her lakorns. But as with all other productions, Kim is most likely going to be used the most by Anne, since she is Anne's favorite. Anne doesn't choose Kim for no good reason. Some people just don't want to admit it, but Anne sees a lot in Kim that they might not. As I keep saying over and over again, every production has their favorites. Yaya is Paa Jaew's favorite, Mint is Medtha's favorite, Matt is TV Scene's favorite and Taew is P'Off's favorite.

I'm glad that Kim is Anne's favorite. Anne is a promising new producer and a legendary actress. Based on her own character and works as an actress, I doubt she'd cast Kim, or any of her other actors and actresses for that matter, without solid and substantial reasons. Some people say that Anne is just being biased when casting Kim, yet they applaud her when casting Jui, Mark and others. Not being a fan of Kim's acting is one thing, but these people are almost always just haters or jealous fans who wish it was their star being promoted by Anne instead.

It will be Jui's second time working with Anne (if she accepts PSD). The same people who complained about Anne casting Kim in ABO are the same people who are cheering on Jui in PSD. Ironic, isn't it? If people are tired of Anne reusing the same actors and actresses, Jui wouldn't be an exception. Sure, she played rai in her first lakorn with Anne, and now she's being "upgraded" to nang'ek. Still, Kim's case is also very similar. She played nang'ek in her first lakorn with Anne, and was "downgraded" to second lead/supporting in ABO. Yet some people are only in favor of Anne reusing Jui, while complaining endlessly about Anne reusing Kim. Clearly, they're just biased.

Other actors that people wish Anne would promote are already favored by other producers anyways. If people are unhappy with Anne's favoritism towards Kim and Jui, they can go watch those lakorns that feature their favorite actresses. Again, Yaya is Paa Jaew's favorite, Mint is Medtha's favorite, Matt is TV Scene's favorite and Taew is P'Off's favorite. All four girls have good works with those productions too, so the bitterness I see from some fans towards Kim and Anne's favoritism towards her is very childish and unnecessary. Kim is succeeding as an actress, and they just can't stand seeing her succeed.

I know you didn't mean any harm with your comment Sweet_JJ. I just wanted to rant on this topic a little since I've been seeing comments like this all over AF lately. I know you're a fan of Kim too, so you weren't trying to attack her or anything. But there are others who've commented similar things but with negative connotations, and it annoys me to no end. :wackonut: Gotta give my input too, you know? :ghehe:

I ain't gonna lie. I like Kim and she does have potential in my eyes but I feel like she usually plays the bratty roles. Lol. I'm actually glad to see her with JMA because it's one interesting pair. I see her off-screen with her Mark all the time and not to mention, they also have a handful of lakorns together. Glad to see her with someone else for a change.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kratae (RP) and Praao (ABO) are her only characters that I find "bratty". She was mature and sophisticated in TH and 3NNT. Her character in Ruk Patiharn really didn't have much substance. She was bubbly and ambitious in PCKK and TRRR. I wouldn't consider her role in here as bratty either. Anusaya and her character in Suer are both bold and fierce, much more mature than Kratae and Praao. All her characters have been pretty diverse so far. She can play it all, from sweet roles to strong roles.

Oh, I forgot Pimchanok. Her character in NRTR is bratty/spoiled. But that's still only three out of ten lakorns where she's played bratty roles. She's a versatile actress in my opinion. And she's only continuing to improve. I'm expecting her to play a raeng nang'ek one day. I know it'll happen eventually. Lol.