[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wow at least in KB his facials aren't as exaggerated as here. Did the makeup artist decide to color in his mustache and beard? Muahaha. If this was reality, the press would so ask if he got his beard and mustache tattooed since Rome was also questioned for having eyebrows that were "too dark".

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FANGIRLIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I4M OUT OF MY MIND KIMJA SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT ! :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

they get along soooo weeeelllllll love them :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Is it James and Kim's character reunion??
it's hard to know what scene they are filming i can't think of anything they film from office to school to beard and beach  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
The only scene that come up my mind when saw those pics are the ending scene in previous version. N'ek went to find p'ek when he was in rural place and got accident, they reunited after that. Maybe Ann change the script, instead go to rural, she makes him go to island. LOL but what makes him to grow beard. He can go to island, live poor but why grow facial hair and beard. I hope that we won't see that beardy JM in ending scene.