[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Great news for KimJa fans!

James was asked at his recent event who his favourite co-star is and he chose Matt and Kim. He also said he learned a lot of things from working with both of them. :)

2015 seems to be a great year for JMA and his fans, he's been getting so much attention and receiving a lot of praises and news lately. :)

i was waiting for someone to translate it glad he is having a great experience with kim :thumbup:

what did he said about kim 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11765356_662885750515336_659322167_n.mp4 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she look FANTASTIC SOOO GORGEOUS  are they filming or i'm wrong for posting it here 

cr tatar_r

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
seems like they are filming today cuz I saw ann uploaded a picture and tagged #whenamanlovesawoman today.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
seems like they are filming today cuz I saw ann uploaded a picture and tagged #whenamanlovesawoman today.
yeahhh they are filming but she is wearing a wedding dress i feel confuse :scratchhead2:  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Honestly, Pop and Eye are just so dreamy together!!! Well Pop is already really dreamy alone. Hahahaha. I wish they get their own lakorn as pranangs. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
In the original, Anusaya and Sattawat went to try on wedding clothes before the wedding. So that may explain why we keep seeing Kim in different wedding dresses. Lol. They probably haven't even shot the wedding yet. It seems like Anne is filming the scenes out of sequence.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Great news for KimJa fans!

James was asked at his recent event who his favourite co-star is and he chose Matt and Kim. He also said he learned a lot of things from working with both of them. :)
Yay!!!!!!! Glad to hear James praise Kim. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: