[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
FOUND IT :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ndXMs-gw0
Starting at 2:44

Kim eats right away when given her food. Kimberly, the favorite. Today she will have to wear a wedding dress.
The wedding dress is 3 meters? long and is real tight. There will be a scece where they have bend down and Wai the elders.
Kim says, in this scene that I have to bend down, it's really hard. Ann had this dress made special.
The problem is when Kim has to go to the bathroom, how is she supposed to?
Kim: Yes, I had to go, so I had to grab all 3 meters of the dress with 3 to 4 layers and hold it in front before I sat down.
James: Let the audience imagine it... no
(Have to let someone go in to help her)
Kim: Yes
James: They have to go into the bathroom?
Kim: Yes, they had to go in with me.
James: Did you ask if they wanted to?
Kim: They have to.
James: It's their job right?
Kim: Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poo: Want to ask, the flowers on the bed, when you're going to sleep, who will clean it for you?
Kim: Right, because no one is allowed to come in 24 hours. Who will clean it for us?
James: We will have to do it Kim.
Kim: How, we lift up the blanket so they'll fall off?
James: Yes, then the next morning we'll have to pick it up.
Kim: Ugh, so much trouble, then I'm not getting married.
Mam: No way
Kim: No one has asked me yet, no one has proposed to me yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Galamay: Oh, those last words, don't know if she was talking to "someone" I'll let them know, but wai wait. This is the sweet picture of James Ma. What is Anne doing? Why are you so close to James Ma, you are the producer. Are you using the excuse of being the producer? Oh, you act out for Kim to see. Showing the nang ek what to do. But take so long. In the end, take a selfie to post on IG. Hoy, always use the excuse of being the producer, Anne.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr YOUUUUU ARE THE KINDEST THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOO SOOOO MUCH :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

i cracked at the bathroom Part HAHAHAHAHAHA well that's an advice for the bride who want a 3 meters dress hahaha  :coverlaf:

and awwww this talk between them they are into the character 
Poo: Want to ask, the flowers on the bed, when you're going to sleep, who will clean it for you?
Kim: Right, because no one is allowed to come in 24 hours. Who will clean it for us?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Bieluvr for translation again :) Lol Anne acting with James before Kim always even I feel it's an excuse to be close to James  :pervie: jk lol :bhehe:   :lmao:

JMali

sarNie Egg
I laughed so hard at the bathroom part. James saying leave it to the audience to imagine. Kim just looks astonishing in that wedding dress.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Does Anusaya not have a mom in this version? I know Sattawat only had his mom in the original, so it makes sense to only see Mam with James. But Anusaya had both her parents in the original and so far, I've only seen the actor who plays Kim's father.

I also forgot to mention this, but with their wedding outfits James and Kim really do look a lot more like Pol and Joy. There have been so many bts pictures of Kim in wedding dresses, but I think Kim looks the best in this one. She just shines and looks so feminine. As for James, he looks good too, but I would've liked it better if they slicked his hair up instead of to the side. I'm not a fan of the slicked back or slicked to the side hairstyle. I also wish they would've made him wear an all white suit like Pol did in the original. It would make him look more dashing. Black is a little too plain for my taste.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bieluvr said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww!! I love this scene..sooo much imagining.. haha.."we lift up the blanket so they fall off?"..
Haha :woot: :woot:
And bie..I don't know how to thank you again..maybe I'd to thank you for the rest of my life..^_^ ^_^

Step

Mrs James Ma
This beard looks better than the last one James had in Krabi islands. This beard was done by the same man who did for Nadech in TRKJ.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
byebye said:
I don't know why sometimes a question become something greater. This is an open forum and anyone can cruise in an out whether they are a fan of Kim or not. Unless, it is locked to others than Kim's fan I can understand.

I love Matt and really wished she is not a favorite of any productions because it sucks to just work for one particular company. Besides, the only lakorn Anne made that's worth while is the one with pope/ploy/jui other than that nothing is as good.

Anyway, I hate the idea of anyone making a comment and people automatically gets offended. This is a lakorn thread and everyone is welcome to discuss it whether their comments are against the norm. I pop in here and checked the updates due to James. But I probably won't watch it because of Kim. I like seeing James in screen caps though lol.

It doesn't make me a hater or whatever...it's because the forum should not be limited to just those that adore one star but if others say something remotely negative it feels like a fire pit. James is effing adorable when he smiles or looks at his n'ek like she is the only one in the world.
Thank you for focussing on Kim but what a pity that your favorite star can't keep your fan service for his lakorn! That's totally understandable.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
peace said:
just one thing to say we didn't get offended we just answered the question of the person this was her question 

AND THIS IS A PUBLIC PLACE ANYONE WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KIM OR JAMES FEEL FREE PLEASE DON'T ACCUSE US THAT WE FORBIDDEN PEOPLE FROM COMMENTING THAT IS NOT NICE , and  i will talk on myself you can criticize kim as much as you want i will not care as kim's fan have all the fun you want :p

now please girls can we move on if you saw criticism  on kim please let it go it's really not a big deal let keep this place cool 

back to the beautiful couple with their director :p and i'm still waiting for the BTS vdo 

Yeah please speculate as much as you want about Kim. As @Peace said, we are not offended but merely taking part in the discussion. It is fair and square, isn't it? The fact that you become lonely and turn into a few overpowered by a large number of Kim's fans in this thread says something else than you imagine actually!