[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Sweet_JJ said:
For people wondering about the air date, Ch3 said that the lakorn is in editing process and will take no longer than 2 months, so we should expect this by March/April. 

The movie should come out this spring/early summer. 

Thaaank you !! :D

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:
For people wondering about the air date, Ch3 said that the lakorn is in editing process and will take no longer than 2 months, so we should expect this by March/April. 

The movie should come out this spring/early summer. 
Thank you!! Yeah so exiting we will have KimJa really soon "well I hope so" :)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn might not going to aired anytime sooner because Ann next project is not going to start until mid year...she might want to take her time editing and etc. lol. Anyways I'll be waiting at the end of the string for KimJa lol!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Your signature made me miss someone :weep:
1two3 said:
This lakorn might not going to aired anytime sooner because Ann next project is not going to start until mid year...she might want to take her time editing and etc. lol. Anyways I'll be waiting at the end of the string for KimJa lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so since i miss my kimja right now i will do this again PLEASE PEOPLE GIVE US KIMJA PIC PLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAASSSEEE :spin: 

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
1two3 said:
:cry: so sad!!! Nooo I don't want to wait until the middle of the year
I want KimJa

Step

Mrs James Ma
Somika's house is BIIIIG like Anusaya :shock2: :shock2:
She is crying cos James marries Kim??

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thats Somika's dad. Idk if James has father cos we only got Kim's father and James mom's pics

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
I think Somika's dad also want to hurt James for not marrying Somika??
Thats James mom in blue dress?

cr to owners
Whoa. Anne is making this verson more dramatic. Not that I'm complaining. :coverlaf: In the previous version, Somika's dad wasn't this involved in Somika and Sattawat's relationship. He was actually good and encouraged his daughter to be a better person and to let go of Sattawat since he was already engaged/married. Hopefully Anne made the love scenes in this version more raeng too then. Hehehehhehehehe.