[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Truly, they are so cute together ! Love KimJa !

Here, the compilation of the last video you posted ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEAAAAARTTT

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
when i first saw this short new teaser in the program i was jumping in my chair like a pure crazy they are sooo sooo good and it just looks soooooo promising so hope the actual lakorn will be as amazing as the teaser i'm only scared from the script writer and drugging it

CAN'T waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt ayyyyyyy really thank you i was planing to do gifs later when i complete all the catch updates that iw anted to do :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think the stage is too slippery. Not only Kim, but many more actresses had a hard time stepping on those stage.
yes if i remember right yaya and bella too slip in it they should consider that the lady will wear a heal but glad no one get hurt

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes if i remember right yaya and bella too slip in it they should consider that the lady will wear a heal but glad no one get hurt
Prang had the worst moment if I'm not wrong. They shouldn't make the stage too shiny because it won't go well with heel!!! Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Prang had the worst moment if I'm not wrong. They shouldn't make the stage too shiny because it won't go well with heel!!! Lol
oh really didn't know that poor her and all the ladies who had that moment they could have get hurt from it glad it didn't

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yeah that what i didn't like they should let int he script the both james holding her hands it will be much better that leaving her behind :p
That's what I was thinking too. I really wish they let JMa drives motorcycle with Kim sit at his back instead of riding in a lemo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh taht's a great idea i didn't thought of that but i think they wanted to put james ji in the pic that's hwy they did that his only lakorn that start filming is the one with kim so they wanted to put her in the image with both james witch was good it's not everyday we can see them together i like it if they just complete it with making them walks in hands :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ohh taht's a great idea i didn't thought of that but i think they wanted to put james ji in the pic that's hwy they did that his only lakorn that start filming is the one with kim so they wanted to put her in the image with both james witch was good it's not everyday we can see them together i like it if they just complete it with making them walks in hands :)
Yeah you are right. That was just my dream!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommyy ommyyy ommyyy just a month just a month the feeling hit me so strongly in this new little 5 sec teaser they are just 5 sec or a little more and i already can sens the tension *deep breath*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have a feeling from bts and teaser that this role of kim is a very mature one and definitely challenged her just look at the way she is sitting i'm the only one feeling that