[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the first OST MV. Beautiful song. I'm a sucker for sweet ballad songs. Of course the OST will only have clips we've seen already because they do not want to release additional spoilers prior to the lakorn airing. Thursday hurry!
Wel, they need too bcos im dying over here need more spoilers!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wel, they need too bcos im dying over here need more spoilers!
Ha! Guess we'll have to wait to witness it every Wednesday and Thursday. They should have plenty of it for us to view according to Anne. Lots of kisses too. I hope so! And real kisses please! Kim is not one to shy away from kiss scenes so I'm expecting to see some. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
James look very handsome! And Kim is beautiful, her skin is so radiant! Looking forward to the talk show.

cecilia

Staff member
Really behind on this forum, does someone already plan on subbing this?
I just created a channel on Viki to resume my translation activities after taking a 1+ years break from not doing anything there. Anyone can join me once Viki approves the channel. I need help with segmenting and subbing because I plan to sub this as I watch the episode so the sooner the segmenters get to the video the better it is for me. Also, I read that Youtube won't allow the lakorn to be uploaded there so I won't be able to upload the HQ version beside waiting for whatever decide to upload on their channel (since I plan to use their videos for now). If not, I'll think of an idea to upload it on Youtube (hopefully).

https://www.viki.com/tv/31708c-when-a-man-loves-a-woman

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like the ost. I can't wait to hear it during Kim's scenes and hopefully during some forced bed scenes. Hahahaha. SO EXCITED! I hope this lives up to the hype and exceeds all our expectations.