[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I can do that, though I won't understand what they are saying, cuz I'm on my holiday break! Yay.... What about you?
i'm still not sure if i had time to replace the plan of tomorrow then i can watch but if i couldn't then i will have to wait until the ep ends airing

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
i'm still not sure if i had time to replace the plan of tomorrow then i can watch but if i couldn't then i will have to wait until the ep ends airing
That's what will happen to me in the following weeks. Anyhow, it's better to watch with eng sub though watching live is something phenomenal!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That's what will happen to me in the following weeks. Anyhow, it's better to watch with eng sub though watching live is something phenomenal!
i can't wait , for the sub for DoTS i could do it cause they were extremely fast in subbing since k_dramas are very popular but with thai lakorn is the total opposed sometime some thi lakorn don't even get subtitle but we are lucky that kimmyfan club take on consideration the non thai fans
for me i will watch raw and with sub both :p

Last edited:

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I just created a channel on Viki to resume my translation activities after taking a 1+ years break from not doing anything there. Anyone can join me once Viki approves the channel. I need help with segmenting and subbing because I plan to sub this as I watch the episode so the sooner the segmenters get to the video the better it is for me. Also, I read that Youtube won't allow the lakorn to be uploaded there so I won't be able to upload the HQ version beside waiting for whatever decide to upload on their channel (since I plan to use their videos for now). If not, I'll think of an idea to upload it on Youtube (hopefully).

https://www.viki.com/tv/31708c-when-a-man-loves-a-woman
Hey, im willing to help seg & sub on viki ✌ its just that i need someone to upload it to viki first.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I just created a channel on Viki to resume my translation activities after taking a 1+ years break from not doing anything there. Anyone can join me once Viki approves the channel. I need help with segmenting and subbing because I plan to sub this as I watch the episode so the sooner the segmenters get to the video the better it is for me. Also, I read that Youtube won't allow the lakorn to be uploaded there so I won't be able to upload the HQ version beside waiting for whatever decide to upload on their channel (since I plan to use their videos for now). If not, I'll think of an idea to upload it on Youtube (hopefully).

https://www.viki.com/tv/31708c-when-a-man-loves-a-woman
big thanks to you cecilia but why the page doesn't work , is that because they didn't approve it yet ?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
all this make me ssssssssssoooooooo super excited

ommmmmgggggggggggggggg :eeeeek::eeeeek:

cr as tagged

sweet

cr _nannaninie

lovely

cr rainbow_fonfon

Oh my!!!!!!!! Why does she looks so beautiful????? Her beauty is flawless!!!! This couples looks so perfect. Sorry MK fan, I think Kimja looks even better than MK... So excited for tomorrow.

Do you know if they will have other event to promote this Lakorn? I wish they promote it more, so that I can see them together....