[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just created a channel on Viki to resume my translation activities after taking a 1+ years break from not doing anything there. Anyone can join me once Viki approves the channel. I need help with segmenting and subbing because I plan to sub this as I watch the episode so the sooner the segmenters get to the video the better it is for me. Also, I read that Youtube won't allow the lakorn to be uploaded there so I won't be able to upload the HQ version beside waiting for whatever decide to upload on their channel (since I plan to use their videos for now). If not, I'll think of an idea to upload it on Youtube (hopefully).

https://www.viki.com/tv/31708c-when-a-man-loves-a-woman
Wah the link does not work for me ='(

enzek

sarNie Adult
WOW my gorgeous OTP!:love2:

hi all i'm back. anyhow, TOMORROW is KIMJA day! yay! yippie! i'm so ready for them!

thanks for all info from all of you here. i will continue stalking this thread more often after this.

all picture credit to owner.

*ps: sorry, i'm DOTS fan so sometimes i use DOTS gif while spazzing. please tell me if it's violating the rule here. i will delete it. thanks.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@enzek it's great to see more excited people in the thread , great energy, i think we all are ready
22 hours to go

oyyyyyyyyyyy oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cr yayeeumarin, jma_pre

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can they stop killing me with this spoiler i'm going crazy here people slow down
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CAN4T HANDLE THIS THIS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO TAKE

CR YIMMYBANGS, YAYEEUMARIN

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
can they stop killing me with this spoiler i'm going crazy here people slow down
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CAN4T HANDLE THIS THIS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO TAKE

CR YIMMYBANGS, YAYEEUMARIN
In your first pic, is she pregnant?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
NOOOO THEY ARE NOT SLOWING DOWN THEY WANT TO SEE ME GO CRAZY WELL PEOPEL YOU SUCCEED I CAN'T i admit i'm a crazy fans right here

cr yimmybangs

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
NOOOO THEY ARE NOT SLOWING DOWN THEY WANT TO SEE ME GO CRAZY WELL PEOPEL YOU SUCCEED I CAN'T i admit i'm a crazy fans right here

cr yimmybangs
Oh my!!! I'm so excited. I'm screaming like crazy!!!! Please tomorrow come fast!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
haha

cr pantip

like a real romantic novel cover

squealing crises again with all this gifs from pantip
awwwww

ayyyyyyy

oyyyyy oyyyy

aaaaaaaaa