[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
seriously ladies but from what i see from ig fans are reacting surprisingly big with the want of pairing them together am happily surprised for that
and now time to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin with this two new hot pair
http://iconosquare.com/p/859395276613801056_209218508

http://iconosquare.com/p/859411572785051547_180133484

and look at this well well what am seeing is sooooooo gooooooood

an other evidence

cr ig arak_jaa

wait wait this the best look at nadech how he look at them :loool:
http://iconosquare.com/p/859318712110839633_180133484
seriously ladies but from what i see from ig fans are reacting surprisingly big with the want of pairing them together am happily surprised for that
and now time to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin with this two new hot pair
http://iconosquare.com/p/859395276613801056_209218508

http://iconosquare.com/p/859411572785051547_180133484

and look at this well well what am seeing is sooooooo gooooooood

an other evidence

cr ig arak_jaa

wait wait this the best look at nadech how he look at them :loool:
http://iconosquare.com/p/859318712110839633_180133484
did nadech look at the staff or at james ma and kim coz i think he's talking to the staff

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
did nadech look at the staff or at james ma and kim coz i think he's talking to the staff
ommmyyyy that's ooolld memories are you reading the thread from the start ? :eeek::eeek: , he looked at them at first then he talked to the staff i think :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I guess I would rather have the rating pick up and get higher rather than lower :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya' ladies shout out in the status box when the eps they will be married is out & then i'll start watching . I just dont' want to be spoiler w/ all these picture lol . trying to prevent myself from reading comment in here ^^^

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Really?? This is the first r scene or at least attempted r scene I've seen between KimJa so far. :coverlaf: xD The rest have been Popberley and Jamcha. Compared to the original, I'd say this version seems to have less touchy and aggressive scenes between the pra'nangs so far. But I think there'll probably be more, probably even more than the original's, once James and Kim get married, which they already have. As far as I remember, the original had one willing scene (after the r scene), one attempted bed scene (Anusaya was going to shower but Sattawat wanted to do it, he didn't force her but he tried to seduce/persuade/pressure her), one slap-kiss scene (after Sattawat followed Anusaya and Chayakorn to the hotel), a lot of pra'ek kissing nang'ek on the cheek/forehead, a lot of pra'ek and nang'ek teasing, pushing and pulling, an attempted r scene, and a successful r scene. Knowing Anne, I think she'll add much more bed scenes and aggression in this version.
how did u know all of these..it impressed me that u know alot about this..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Really?? This is the first r scene or at least attempted r scene I've seen between KimJa so far. :coverlaf: xD The rest have been Popberley and Jamcha. Compared to the original, I'd say this version seems to have less touchy and aggressive scenes between the pra'nangs so far. But I think there'll probably be more, probably even more than the original's, once James and Kim get married, which they already have. As far as I remember, the original had one willing scene (after the r scene), one attempted bed scene (Anusaya was going to shower but Sattawat wanted to do it, he didn't force her but he tried to seduce/persuade/pressure her), one slap-kiss scene (after Sattawat followed Anusaya and Chayakorn to the hotel), a lot of pra'ek kissing nang'ek on the cheek/forehead, a lot of pra'ek and nang'ek teasing, pushing and pulling, an attempted r scene, and a successful r scene. Knowing Anne, I think she'll add much more bed scenes and aggression in this version.
Hahah i agree with the anne part im so excited!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Anonymous<3 said:
HAHAAH I love reading about skin-ship ^^^^ I remember all those scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ya' ladies shout out in the status box when the eps they will be married is out & then i'll start watching . I just dont' want to be spoiler w/ all these picture lol . trying to prevent myself from reading comment in here ^^^
okkkk
count on me i will scream out loud in the box status when they get married and tag you too haha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
what r attempt??
This one, between Pop and Kim:

In the original after Chayakorn confessed his feelings to Anusaya, she ran away and told him that she never saw him that way and will never love him romantically. That upset Chayakorn so he got drunk at a bar. Then he called Anusaya to go meet him and threatened that he would kill himself if she didn't, because his life was meaningless without her (it was nighttime when this happened). When Anusaya arrived at the bar, Chayakorn insisted to drive (which in real life, is dangerous since he was supposedly super intoxicated). He drove them to a motel instead of back home and tried to assault her. But she escaped by punching him and Sattawat came in time to drive her home. When they got to Anusaya's house, Sattawat accused her and her uncle of doing something together. Anusaya was infuriated so she tried to punch him but he stopped her and forced a kiss on her. (It was also because he was jealous. :D)

This version's r attempt between Chayakorn and Anusaya is going to be a lot more graphic. In the teaser there was a scene where Kim's robe was partially off and her shoulders were showing. In the original the furthest Num got was getting Joy on the edge of the bed (she was sitting while he was standing). It was a super quick r attempt scene.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
how did u know all of these..it impressed me that u know alot about this..
Lol I watched the original (starring Joy and Pol). It's one of my favorite lakorns. I've always seen Kim as Anusaya if there were to be a remake. So I was super happy when Kim was cast, and Anne being the producer made it even more promising.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah i agree with the anne part im so excited!!!!
I hope Anne kept that aggression between Anusaya and Sattawat in this version. I haven't seen a lot of forced kisses or bed scenes between KimJa in the teaser or opening and ending credits. I hope that's just because they don't want to spoil us, not because there were less slap-kiss scenes in the script for this version.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder when this scene will be

cr yayeeumarin
Maybe this is before the r attempt. Because I can't imagine Anusaya wrestling with her uncle after knowing he's romantically interested in her and physically attracted to her. So that means the r attempt might be later than this Thursday. I think Sattawat and Anusaya's wedding will be in the fifth episode and the r attempt between Anusaya and Chayakorn will be in the fourth episode. In Raeng Pradtana, Nadech and Kim didn't get married until the fifth or sixth episode if I remember correctly.

But OMG. POPBERLEY LOOK SOOOOOOOOO HOT TOGETHER. I love how Pop is hugging Kim from behind. He looks so manly restraining her.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
we can't deny the chemistry , i will feel sorry for chaya he loves her with his whole heart

cr yayaeeumarin
I saw this picture on IG this morning and was going to post it here when I got home, but you got to it before I did. :p They look sooooooooo good together. Their skin color, height, body frames and facial features complement each other. I thought Ananda matched Kim the most physically since they both have a western look, but Ananda looks older than Kim (even though I still like them together). Pop is Kim's perfect match so far out of all her pra'eks in terms of looks.

I just love the aura they're giving off here. So effortlessly lovely. The way Pop is holding Kim's hand with such care and looking at her so tenderly while she's not paying attention. AHHHHHHHHHHH SO SWEET. He's either a really good actor or he's really into Kim hehe.

Last edited: