[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
kissess... I do expect they do but don't anticipate to show it on Ch3. The channel elderly don't know what a kiss is. Don't mention about RP- my hopes were up and my eyes were wide whenever their bodies closer but never seen any French kiss not even the light one! A more aggressive lakorn like Samee Te Tra doesn't show any passionate kiss so I feel defeated with Ch 3 in the cases of one passionate kiss in this lakorn!
yeah raeng pradtana is really a tease with how many time their face get close to each other accidently or not. but how is that they give us r scene but not kiss scene? in r scene the p'ek literally on the top of n'ek lol the kiss scene will not take longer time than that:p i will accept it even it's a light kiss.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
yeah raeng pradtana is really a tease with how many time their face get close to each other accidently or not. but how is that they give us r scene but not kiss scene? in r scene the p'ek literally on the top of n'ek lol the kiss scene will not take longer time than that:p i will accept it even it's a light kiss.
exactly how many times do we see Nadech naked? The kiss scenes will not that chill both but warm and lovely! :p

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
it ok even just one lol but please show me that their lips meet for real not just their lips will touch with only one inch but then suddenly it show back part of their body or head. everytime that happen i'm like

yes this is exaaaaaactly when i see kiss scene in thai lakorn. esp when i see raeng pradtanah :zpong::(:mad:

enzek

sarNie Adult
After ep 3, I have some thought- I think a second lead syndrome hit me as well. May I ship Som and Wat for a while before Wat marries Annusaniya? I'm originally a Sattiya shipper but seeing Som head over heel for Wat makes me so emotional! I see:
1 A never quiet girl stopped talking back for a while and thought over her action when Wat scolded her for intentionally spilling coffee on Annusaniya.
2 With her background and wealth Som can easily pick a guy in a blink but she shows how passionate and committed in her love affairs time and time again first with Chaya and then Wat. This makes my heart ache a lot since I know Wat will never love her back.
3 She is over the rainbow already when Wat seems to walk around and have dinner with her. She will kill herself if Wat gives her half of attention he has offerred to Annusaniya. This makes my eyes wet for poor Som who is lack of fatherly love unlike Annusaniya.
4 I can totally understand her possessiveness when all men she loves gone to Annusaniya when she is pouring all her effort when Annusaniya remains silent. In her shoes, I can feel pain and bitterness in her life.
5 Even Wat's mom who approaches her in favor of pairing up with her son later changes her mind and that actually is a blow for Som who has got defeated by Annusaniya several times.

Thus for Som's sake, I will ship her with Wat for a couple of eps. It seems Wat starts to fall for Som when she goes to a street musician to collect some money from passerbys through her singing ability of course until he sees and gets mad when Som deliberately hurts Annusaniya. Wat ka, please keep my ship sailing- I don't know how to swim so don't wreck it so quickly ka!
with more ep somika become more pitiful for me. not one but twice guy she like fall for anusaniya even she work for it. and it's adorable actually with how she's smitten with satawat. even she knew satawat had debt she don't look down at him and try to help him. it's rare for me to pity n'rai more than p'rai cause usually n'rai come off as snobby and annoying in lakorn. i'm glad they make anusaniya soften a bit sometimes with satawat and also satawat fight back than just accept whatever trash anusaniya give him in this version because if not i might ship somika with satawat too:p

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

oh my god..how come we have the same thought..when talking about kiss scene my mind automatically remember raeng pradtanah.... never ever imagine intense kiss scene in thai lakorn let alone feench kiss..thai people is quite strict with what is appropriate..

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm wonder in this version, Wat is full of pride, how will he agree to marry Noot because of debt? I know he has feeling for Noot, be he seems so stubborn regarding this debt problem.
I can't wait to see it

enzek

sarNie Adult
aww love how they stare at each other. satawat looks like a puppy in the first picture.

thanks so much @"peace" . i don't quite know how to make gif i only know how to steal it:p

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Not sure why the ratings were down.

Ep1 - 5.1

Ep2 - 4.7

Ep3 - 4.5

credit as tagged Thai Pantip Forum CH3
Thank you for sharing this. I'm kind of lost hope of rating system in Thailand. I'm not sure what is this rating base on. Some Lakorns suck, but because of famous Dara act in it, the rating is high. I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone but I think NNS was boring and predictable, but it came out as a hit. I'm speechless. Same thing happen with some other lakorns.

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee sorry but do you know what lakorn that get the highest rating right now?

i don't care much about rating but i know it give impact for actor & actress. anyway i love the p'ek here. p'ek is sweet but tough. he also has ambition and skillful in his job. really love it when satawat say to somika that he not hers in front of anusaniya. usually p'ek will keep quiet whenever n'rai say p'ek is hers in front of n'ek or he will only reject it when he's alone with n'rai.

@"peace" if it not hard for you can do the the phone gif scene between satawat & anusaniya? the one he holding phone behind her & then smiling. i'm swooning so hard at that scene heh

edit: oh never mind, @Pooh4ever had already did it.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever omg omg omg thank you for that gif! i really love it! satawat really flirty cute in this scene

me while watching it:

now let the waiting begin for the next ep. Wednesday feel so far away...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So, in the original Sattawat followed Anusaya to the motel because he got a call from Anusaya's mother to make sure she was okay (since it was late when Chayakorn called her to go meet him). Sattawat will know about it in this version too because there was that scene I was talking about in the teaser where Kim's robe was partially off with her shoulders showing. When she ran out like that, she ran into James and he saw her.

Anne is making fans ship everyone together in here LOL. We have team Sattawat-Anusaya, team Chayakorn-Anusaya, team Sattawat-Somika and team Chayakorn-Mirantee. I don't ship Somika with Sattawat but like I said before, I think she's likable. She'll get annoying later when she tries to ruin Sattawat and Anusaya's marriage but I do pity her and she has potential to be a good character.

I'm team Chayakorn and Anusaya. :D I said this earlier on in the thread-I can't ignore the chemistry between actors even if their characters in a lakorn aren't meant to be together. So even though Chayakorn and Anusaya are uncle and niece, it won't stop me from adoring Pop and Kim together.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Pooh4ever you are thes bessssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttt i love all this gifs you do please please if you can whenever you can keep them coming if you are not busy
i will 100% be super eager to your gifs when they wil have their loves scenes