[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
-men doesn't like to be looked down on this kind of things , don't look down on a man's ability it's offensive
-serious about what
-serious on provoking our ability

ommyyy a whole week won't be enough for me to spazz about this two latest ep there is sooo many favorite moment

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she tell him to go work outside yet she worry he didn't back and is he sulking typical hard to get woman :D

"and i f something like last night happen again then i will move khun noot out of here" soooo manlyyy yeah show him who is the husband Mor

that baby for sure scene was HILARIOUUUSSS

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
ok finish watching ep 7 with sub on the youtube. still again poor satawat. with pressure from his mom, busybody chayakorn, his obsess ex-kinda girlfriend and his mean wife duh! my God if i'm in his place i'm gonna be crazy!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if like this how you want to get ride of him noot than you have to search for another way cause he is welling to support you for the sake of this moments you make him live haha

enzek

sarNie Adult
from ep 1 to ep 7 i say actually this lakorn is not a slap/kiss lakorn genre but romantic melodrama. full with romantic scenes and melodrama scenes. but ep 7 got many melodrama scenes. from the mv and spoiler it seem that the upcoming plot is
satawat will think anusaniya pregnant with chayakorn child:facepalm: but he still protect her reputation:( then he will piss out when he know the truth and go to the island:crybaby2:after that anusaniya will find him and they gonna be lovey dovey there:love:

but it seem it's still a long way for a willing scene with the pace of this lakorn:BangHead:

i wonder how many eps this lakorn actually has? i still like this lakorn but right now the pace is kinda slow right now

This talk show/interview is just too funny.
You can tell they all really like James. Willy was laughing til tears comes out.

James is so funny too. So good nature.

I am still hurting from laughing so hard.

Didn't realize Willy is such a funny man. James too. He keeps saying he is not good at talking but he jumps right in and all the impromptu acting jokes. So good. Love this one of James' interviews.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
This talk show/interview is just too funny.
You can tell they All really like James. Willy was laughing til tears comes out.

James is so funny too. So good nature.

I am still hurting from laughing so hard.

Willy is funny... In the beginning he said, I used to be yummy like him.
what make willy laughing till tears? did james said something?

what make willy laughing till tears? did james said something?
You have to watch it na. They were all over the place. The funniest part was when they pretend P'Top is the mom with memory loss and visiting HK. They did all kinds of accents. Chinese speaking English. James pretending to be a young DJ speaking Thai with an accent...so much more. So funny.

enzek

sarNie Adult
in the picture it looks like this

but why the scene in ep 7 we can only see this?

credit to Pooh4ever

i like the picture more! it give more feels!

it must has been cut out haissh!:(

Ame

sarNie Egg
Just here to post this for @"peace" and I'm going to go because there are too many spoilers here :lol: Will be back later with some thoughts.

please cut for me the scene that Nutt and Wat in the room then the servant knocked the door 2 times while they were wearing shirt, and the scene of the first night after their wedding, thanks so much :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
straightforward :cheer:

me too wat i don't think she can resist you that long :D

i love his sarcasm and how he she take it seriously and make her speechless :icon12:

take advantage in the emergency situation

this line are just so good haha :biggrin:

enzek

sarNie Adult
You will get what? :p:icon12::love::aaaaa:
get pregnant?

oppss:p sorry not sorry:D

c'mon anusaniya don't waste satawat gene lol not only he's good looking he's also smart too;)

if anusaniya don't want it she can give him to me hehe

m2asian

sarNie Egg
arrrrggghhhh...i really hate SOMIKA...her voice so loud and it makes my ear hurt...also Wat's mother...so annoying

ep 6 & 7 so many progress for Wat & Noot, I like it so much. Next week all the drama and misunderstanding will arrive...

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
from ep 1 to ep 7 i say actually this lakorn is not a slap/kiss lakorn genre but romantic melodrama. full with romantic scenes and melodrama scenes. but ep 7 got many melodrama scenes. from the mv and spoiler it seem that the upcoming plot is
satawat will think anusaniya pregnant with chayakorn child:facepalm: but he still protect her reputation:( then he will piss out when he know the truth and go to the island:crybaby2:after that anusaniya will find him and they gonna be lovey dovey there:love:

but it seem it's still a long way for a willing scene with the pace of this lakorn:BangHead:

i wonder how many eps this lakorn actually has? i still like this lakorn but right now the pace is kinda slow right now
i see the teaser..actually who's the owner of the pregnancy test?? can wait for their honeymoon seen.ep 7 is definitely leaving me satisfied with all the scene bt poor sattawat cause nut dont trust him yet..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
in the picture it looks like this

but why the scene in ep 7 we can only see this?

credit to Pooh4ever

i like the picture more! it give more feels!

it must has been cut out haissh!:(
u right..i just realized about this...haish why they cut i5..dont understand withhus elder in thing in ch 3...soooo haish

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
then let's wait and see when she will be pregnant for now i want to see how the romance between them will develop first what will lead for it :p