[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

Okay, I'm back with some thoughts. So this week episodes is so much better, but it's more due to the fact that our otp has finally gotten to the stage that we've been waiting for for so long. It's only ep 6-7 but why does it feel like it's been forever :lol: At this stage I'm just so in love with my Mor Wat and I'm waiting for Nuth to recite her feeling for him as well. I don't know about you guys but I'm not getting the feeling that she likes him at all for a couple of episodes but in episode 7 she seems to show some interest in this marriage and is trying to work things out. And I haven't watch episode 7 with subs yet so I don't really know what exactly is going on in term of conversation, but I feel like her grandmother, Chaya's mom, has played a big part in Nuth's attempt to being a wife to Wat. I don't really know what she said but it seems to work until she saw the baby sure package :lol: But if marriage live is this much fun and it's only been two episodes in then I can't wait for more to come but it seems like misunderstandings are bond to happen more than once so some angst will come as well.

Wedding scene, that was one heck of a wedding don't you think? :lol: But my favorite is when Nuth claims Wat as her from now on. Kim's pronunciation and the sharpness of her tone is so good in that scene. Her tone of voice is so determined and vivid. So well done by Kim. And I also love when Wat tells Som off by stating, "A person like me, if I'm not willing to do something, nothing can force me to do it." So manly and sexy :lol:

And the scene I was most anticipated for, the blindfolded unzipping dress scene. I don't like comparing but I have to because Rang Pratana is one of my favs :lol: So the scene went for a more comical approach compared to RP, which is fine I wasn't expecting them to be exact but the beginning when Nuth asks for Wat's help, Nuth's lines are almost the exact lines Khun Thae said in RP to Pit. I thought that was funny. But the scene was cute and it gives Nuth a more innocent feel to her character. Actually episode 7 shows the side of Nuth that we saw in the first episode when she was on the island. A side that Wat was attracted to from the beginning, so I can see why Wat is falling so hard :lol: To me Wat likes Nuth from the beginning, it was Nuth that I was questioning. But I can see she's warming up to him. For example, I'm not sure why she's acting all lovey dovey and wife-like to Wat after she found the baby sure package but if it's the Nuth before she would've had a "talk" with Wat that usually end up with screaming and insulting words but this time she's just playing pranks on him and I somehow find it cute and childish :lol: Very different from her usual self, or is this the real Nuth that's been in hiding.

So I"ll be watching episode 7 with sub tonight to get a better understanding. So to keep this thread moving what are some of you guys favorite scenes from the latest episodes or even from the past episodes?

@Ame I am planning to gif those scenes before you even ask :lol: but it's been a busy week so I'm a little behind but will work on it this weekend. There are many scenes I'm planning to gif to, so many sweet moments in these last two episodes, what am I going to do? :lol:

Reactions: Ame

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh I forgot @"peace" I slow down that kiss scene for you so you can see all the details :lol: They totally played us, when I was making it that one gif has James' thumb at Kim's mouth but then we got the lips touching in another frame. I don't know if it's bad editing or did Wat did that on purpose? Did he placed his thumb there to assured Nuth that he's going to fake a kiss to shut the audience chanting but he intended to actually kiss her :lol:. And of course Nuth can't resist because they're the center of attention at the moment. I don't really know lol

enzek

sarNie Adult
has ha the pregnant part is too fast!!! Has ha I don't think she'll get pregnant right away!
in lakorn p'ek is sperminator lol:D from the spoiler of this lakorn i don't think they just did it once:p

from what i read on the spoiler it seems that they will have some misunderstanding next week but then anusaniya will follow satawat on island and they have lovey dovey times and after that they spent time together as a happy married couple back home. Then misunderstanding again because somika (arghh) and anusaniya will asking for a divorce get pregnant in the midst of all that.

they gonna have many misunderstanding so they must have many love and willing scenes too! policeee!

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh I forgot @"peace" I slow down that kiss scene for you so you can see all the details :lol: They totally played us, when I was making it that one gif has James' thumb at Kim's mouth but then we got the lips touching in another frame. I don't know if it's bad editing or did Wat did that on purpose? Did he placed his thumb there to assured Nuth that he's going to fake a kiss to shut the audience chanting but he intended to actually kiss her :lol:. And of course Nuth can't resist because they're the center of attention at the moment. I don't really know lol
if this pic is real it means their kiss in ep 7 had been edited

dang it! i like that satawat eyes are closed. it's really his "love confession" moment as he said before awww

why the heck they don't show us this sheesh!:(

Okay, I'm back with some thoughts. So this week episodes is so much better, but it's more due to the fact that our otp has finally gotten to the stage that we've been waiting for for so long. It's only ep 6-7 but why does it feel like it's been forever :lol: At this stage I'm just so in love with my Mor Wat and I'm waiting for Nuth to recite her feeling for him as well. I don't know about you guys but I'm not getting the feeling that she likes him at all for a couple of episodes but in episode 7 she seems to show some interest in this marriage and is trying to work things out. And I haven't watch episode 7 with subs yet so I don't really know what exactly is going on in term of conversation, but I feel like her grandmother, Chaya's mom, has played a big part in Nuth's attempt to being a wife to Wat. I don't really know what she said but it seems to work until she saw the baby sure package :lol: But if marriage live is this much fun and it's only been two episodes in then I can't wait for more to come but it seems like misunderstandings are bond to happen more than once so some angst will come as well.

Wedding scene, that was one heck of a wedding don't you think? :lol: But my favorite is when Nuth claims Wat as her from now on. Kim's pronunciation and the sharpness of her tone is so good in that scene. Her tone of voice is so determined and vivid. So well done by Kim. And I also love when Wat tells Som off by stating, "A person like me, if I'm not willing to do something, nothing can force me to do it." So manly and sexy :lol:

And the scene I was most anticipated for, the blindfolded unzipping dress scene. I don't like comparing but I have to because Rang Pratana is one of my favs :lol: So the scene went for a more comical approach compared to RP, which is fine I wasn't expecting them to be exact but the beginning when Nuth asks for Wat's help, Nuth's lines are almost the exact lines Khun Thae said in RP to Pit. I thought that was funny. But the scene was cute and it gives Nuth a more innocent feel to her character. Actually episode 7 shows the side of Nuth that we saw in the first episode when she was on the island. A side that Wat was attracted to from the beginning, so I can see why Wat is falling so hard :lol: To me Wat likes Nuth from the beginning, it was Nuth that I was questioning. But I can see she's warming up to him. For example, I'm not sure why she's acting all lovey dovey and wife-like to Wat after she found the baby sure package but if it's the Nuth before she would've had a "talk" with Wat that usually end up with screaming and insulting words but this time she's just playing pranks on him and I somehow find it cute and childish :lol: Very different from her usual self, or is this the real Nuth that's been in hiding.

So I"ll be watching episode 7 with sub tonight to get a better understanding. So to keep this thread moving what are some of you guys favorite scenes from the latest episodes or even from the past episodes?

@Ame I am planning to gif those scenes before you even ask :lol: but it's been a busy week so I'm a little behind but will work on it this weekend. There are many scenes I'm planning to gif to, so many sweet moments in these last two episodes, what am I going to do? :lol:

I will read your essay later today na. :p Mor Wat (er, James kept me up last night.... watched ep. 7, talk shows and I was so in love, I binge-watch on his fan-meet fan clips. hahaha

Today, I have to watch the Ch.3 concert. wooo hoo.

My happy Friday thought? His nipples are PINK! https://www.instagram.com/p/BFT0cgLgGlr/?taken-by=jamesma_pantip
So many IG posts on that open shirt scene, we are all perverted. :risas3:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Pooh4ever i lovveeeeeddd ittt soo much it's just soo beautiful really thank you appreciate

for me i would say Noot definitely is falling for wat you can see it in her eyes and wat know that too, it just she refuse to admit it yet, and the misunderstanding that keep happening keep her thinking bad about him so i wonder what will make her one day open her heart and trust him for real

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
For me, I think the main Cupid is Chaya's mum. I really like her character. I believe she's the only character that Noot will trust regarding Wat personality. Aunt Nun and Wat's mum are also Cupid, but they seem to ruin good things that Noot think about Wat. Unlike Chaya's mum, Noot believe almost everything she said. I think the apple scene is so cute. I think Noot try to take one step forward at that scene, and suddenly she has to stop because of Wat's mum plan.

enzek

sarNie Adult
For me, I think the main Cupid is Chaya's mum. I really like her character. I believe she's the only character that Noot will trust regarding Wat personality. Aunt Nun and Wat's mum are also Cupid, but they seem to ruin good things that Noot think about Wat. Unlike Chaya's mum, Noot believe almost everything she said. I think the apple scene is so cute. I think Noot try to take one step forward at that scene, and suddenly she has to stop because of Wat's mum plan.
i agree with you. it seems anusaniya try to improve her relationship with satawat after talking with chayakorn's mother until she found out about the baby sure package lol
satawat mother become cupid because of money. i don't hate his mother yet although sometimes she makes me feel annoyed but based on the spoiler, she will become one of the somika tools to create misunderstanding between satiya and she will create more problem for satawat haishh!

i just hope satiya will have many love scenes because there're many conflicts for them after they reconcile and return back from island.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i agree with you. it seems anusaniya try to improve her relationship with satawat after talking with chayakorn's mother until she found out about the baby sure package lol
satawat mother become cupid because of money. i don't hate his mother yet although sometimes she makes me feel annoyed but based on the spoiler, she will become one of the somika tools to create misunderstanding between satiya and she will create more problem for satawat haishh!

i just hope satiya will have many love scenes because there're many conflicts for them after they reconcile and return back from island.
To be honest, I feel bad for Wat that has mother like her. She loves money too much that she doesn't even care about her own son.

enzek

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I feel bad for Wat that has mother like her. She loves money too much that she doesn't even care about her own son.
poor satawat! his major problem right now are because of women. his mother, his ex and his wife:(

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
poor satawat! his major problem right now are because of women. his mother, his ex and his wife:(
Yeah and the most difficult one to deal with is her mother! You know he can't be harsh with his mum like he did with som or Noot.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I feel the dad doesn't love his kids equally. He cares Noot more but why when she's the oldest and independent already not like her brother. He said he rather have Noot have a grandkid then his son first. Ep7 makes me hapoy more scenes of Noot and Wat. I giggle all the time when he said do you want to use my body. Its sexy hot mature charming. I like James Ma for the younger generation. I don't have much luvs for young generation cus they are not mature, looks, speak,roles

m2asian

sarNie Egg
Wat's mother....don't she think if Noot and Wat have a child then they cannot just divorce... i hate Wat's mother...

And I think next week episode when Som, Wat, & Noot in the same bed is real because it was in Wat's bedroom and there also Wat's mother...how come she coming like that into a married couple bed...CRAZY SOM

I really hope soon we can see Noot and Wat have a lovey dovey time...