[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can someone please sent me links of all the talk show with eng sub?
sadly there is only one talk show subbed it's to day show here the link, and 3 zaap until now no subbed it don't sure if anyone will do and on the 18th they will have morning news appearance so we have to wait for that next week

how many episodes will this lakorn have?
still they didn't announce it sometime they change the length during the actual airing but by the ep 10 we will have an idea how many episode left

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I just start watching this lakorn 3 days ago but i go 6 episodes straight without sleep. Poor mor wat. Noot is full of ego n blind sometimes to her husband's character as a kind person and everything that she could find in a man. And for that, i despice chayakorn, huhuhu... in episode 7 i think i can see a spot of jealousy in noot. When she waited for wat to come back from hospital, preparing apples for her husband and cut her fingers in the process but in the end throw it
i agree you can see how anticipated she was for him to get back home and make him eat the apple but when he rejected it and he said he was full she was mad and disappointed , for a person like noot to make a move like that it was huge although it's a simple thing but for her it was important and she sincerely at that point wanted to start try to be a good wife despite the fact why they are married as the grandmother told her , and then the baby sure misunderstnding made the things bad again between them, so we have to wait and see how they will solve their problem how they over come this trust issue

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
why this thread become soo quiet..need to spazz about sattiya..

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yes let's spazz out! I wonder why did satawat punch chayakorn next week? What did chayakorn says until our gentle khun mor get angry?

enzek

sarNie Adult
And why did satiya sleep in satawat house next week? Did they come to visit satawat mom? And the biggest why is WHY DID SOMIKA ALSO IN THEIR BEDROOM? please give us more sweet scene between satiya next week without chayakorn or somika interruption!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think it's quite cause we don't have updates but i think since tomorrow they will spoil us with some news photos :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was waiting for your gif soooo impatiently @Pooh4ever :eusa_dance::ARMS1: they are my feed while waiting for the next ep
my favorite moments
how she was stunned like you can feel her heart beating for that touch

and the sweet sneak peak he did

stargazer13

sarNie Egg
This is just a large guess, but what if it's Chayakorn that put the pregnancy stick in Anusaneeya and Satawat's room. Remember because now he's helping Somika with the whole make Nuth & Wat divorce plan. Yes, Somika is starting to get annoying. Even before she confessed her feelings to Wat, I always felt that she never really loved him and just wanted to win over Nuth. As for the bed scene, I think that Som just barged in there uninvited. From the teaser it looks like she's trying to create misunderstandings between A&S, but Sattawat doesn't appear to like it. Also, Chaya is starting to get really annoying now that he's in the plot with Som.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's clear the writer want it to get more difficult for wat and noot he is putting every kind of misunderstanding in front of them using the other character and the only ones probably trying to help wat and noot to be more understanding and trustful for each other is the dad and the grandmother , but i wonder how this will be next week i'm really curious , the preview is just hilarious , almost 3 days to go

enzek

sarNie Adult
This is just a large guess, but what if it's Chayakorn that put the pregnancy stick in Anusaneeya and Satawat's room. Remember because now he's helping Somika with the whole make Nuth & Wat divorce plan. Yes, Somika is starting to get annoying. Even before she confessed her feelings to Wat, I always felt that she never really loved him and just wanted to win over Nuth. As for the bed scene, I think that Som just barged in there uninvited. From the teaser it looks like she's trying to create misunderstandings between A&S, but Sattawat doesn't appear to like it. Also, Chaya is starting to get really annoying now that he's in the plot with Som.
it might be chayakorn put it or anusaniya herself left it there and she forget about it. at first, i pity somika more than chayakorn but yes now somika begin to become more annoying. now chayakorn and somika will cooperate together so it will become double annoying. and add with satawat's greedy mom and anusaniya troublemaker brother then tadda!!! we feel quadruple annoying my goodness!

although i'm pitying satawat get treated kinda badly by anusaniya, i don't know why i don't hate anusaniya. maybe because i'm feel interested with gender reversal here. the n'ek is stubborn and prideful while p'ek is sweet and nice. let see how she get change by him. but i like that although satawat is nice and sweet guy, he's not weak. when he get insult by anusaniya, he fight back and he also tell somika & chayakorn to GTFO. it's just somika & chayakorn don't get it LOL

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think the reason why Noot says something bad to Wat is because every time she took one step forward and say something nice to Wat, there was always problem happen that cause Noot to hate Wat. One more thing is Wat seems to be the only one person who can use word to shut Noot's mouth. His response to her sometime make her think that he is greedy and want money!

enzek

sarNie Adult
I think the reason why Noot says something bad to Wat is because every time she took one step forward and say something nice to Wat, there was always problem happen that cause Noot to hate Wat. One more thing is Wat seems to be the only one person who can use word to shut Noot's mouth. His response to her sometime make her think that he is greedy and want money!
your're right. she tried to make some effort but there's always thing occur that make her annoyed and suspicious. but i don't agree with her dad when he offer 30 million if they have child. if i'm anusaniya i feel bit hesitation the reason satawat want a child. it could be he like me or could be coz of the money to pay the debt. he's a nice guy but their marriage happen because of the debt thing. right now satawat has to do something to prove he's trustworthy since anusaniya always feel suspicious.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Oh- whenever I see Wat looking at Annusaniya taking care of her, getting mad with her, and bickering his tantrum, I feel love and affection from this gentleman. He argues and crosses with her but by the time he knows he hurts her one way or the other, he can't control himself worrying for her, being worried about getting misunderstood again and showing all his serious looks and puppy glances waiting to be judged by Annusaniya. James, well done! You got me my dear samee!!
I also like the fact that Nuth always makes sure she gave him her best.