[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
your're right. she tried to make some effort but there's always thing occur that make her annoyed and suspicious. but i don't agree with her dad when he offer 30 million if they have child. if i'm anusaniya i feel bit hesitation the reason satawat want a child. it could be he like me or could be coz of the money to pay the debt. he's a nice guy but their marriage happen because of the debt thing. right now satawat has to do something to prove he's trustworthy since anusaniya always feel suspicious.
Yeah, that's also one of the reason that Noot want to distance herself from Wat. During the wedding scene, I feel like Noot has some feeling for Wat and she decide to kiss Wat, but after her dad offer she is more careful with him and think of him as a person who want money. If it was me, I'll feel the same!

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that's also one of the reason that Noot want to distance herself from Wat. During the wedding scene, I feel like Noot has some feeling for Wat and she decide to kiss Wat, but after her dad offer she is more careful with him and think of him as a person who want money. If it was me, I'll feel the same!
satawat already has feeling for anusaniya before he married her no doubt. kinda love at first meet for him. but he also frustrated because anusaniya always insult and look down to him. while anusaniya don't hate him so much actually. she attracted to him a little but the circumstance make her feeling covered with suspicious and annoyed. if not because of anusaniya dad offer, satawat mom greediness, obsess somika and chayakorn, they feeling might develop more after their marriage and we get a willing scene after about a month in their marriage period and anusaniya might get pregnant already haha:biggrin:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Hi All, Was stalking this thread for spoilers! Love the talk here.

Started watching this for Kim now like James & Pop too.

Wat's character is one of the best ML i've seen in Thai dramas and hope Anne doesn't turn him into a rapist like the one in the old ver.
Chaya needs to be thrown out along with Wat's Mom.Horrible people!

The preggy situation is courtesy Lek in the original, he gets their employee prges, guess it's played out differently here.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
OMG @MomRamy ! that's so cute! i wonder if they hug before or after somika barging into their bedroom? left the newlywed alone somika!:cursing::BangHead:
They seem to be hugging for the benefit of someone at the door.Probably after Som is thrown out or would she get under the cover after seeing this?

enzek

sarNie Adult

Wat's character is one of the best ML i've seen in Thai dramas and hope Anne doesn't turn him into a rapist like the one in the old ver.

The preggy situation is courtesy Lek in the original, he gets their employee prges, guess it's played out differently here.
WELCOME!

what is ML? don't worry, according to Ann there's no r scene in this lakorn. so it means all their love scenes will be willing:D

yes chayakorn, somika & satawat's mom need to get locked away in a room together! so annoying!:mad::cursing::BangHead:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
WELCOME!

what is ML? don't worry, according to Ann there's no r scene in this lakorn. so it means all their love scenes will be willing:D

yes chayakorn, somika & satawat's mom need to get locked away in a room together! so annoying!:mad::cursing::BangHead:
Thanks Enzek

ML- Male Lead, FL- Female Lead, hangover from my previous forums:)

No R scene! That's such a relief!
Wat is such a gentleman, that trait needs to be retained. KimJa are such fine actors, they show their attraction to each other beautifully.Will be good to watch their romance.
I hope they redeem Wat's Mom as in the original. This one is an insult to motherhood, even tho' the actor makes it cute,her actions are unacceptable.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Thanks Enzek

ML- Male Lead, FL- Female Lead, hangover from my previous forums:)

No R scene! That's such a relief!
Wat is such a gentleman, that trait needs to be retained. KimJa are such fine actors, they show their attraction to each other beautifully.Will be good to watch their romance.
I hope they redeem Wat's Mom as in the original. This one is an insult to motherhood, even tho' the actor makes it cute,her actions are unacceptable.
as i know all james ma character in lakorn so far are gentleman. so when i know he gonna acts in samee ngern phon remake, i wonder about the r scene lol:p i'm just can't imagine he doing it:D

other than being a gentleman what i like about satawat is because he tell n'rai clearly to go away and he's not interested. enough of p'ek don't like the n'rai but still pay attention to her. it's so annoying.:BangHead: but he also get to endure being slap & insult by anusaniya:( i think this remake should be under rom com melodrama genre not slap/kiss. there's romantic scenes, comedy scenes and more to come drama scenes. i don't see any slap/kiss scene yet haha

from the spoiler it seems
his mom will be one of the reason of satiya conflict until satiya almost divorce
but i think his mom will redeem near the end. i feel annoying with satawat mom character here but i love her in Padiwarada & Ka Badin hehe. she's a good mother there:)

i think their romance will develop more on the island. right now is all conflict and misunderstanding:facepalm: funny that they meet on the island and their romance also will blossom more on the island. when they're not in island many misunderstanding & conflict happen between them:( they should just move out to the island ASAP and have many cute children there:p

Last edited:
@lakornkiki I'm in love with James too :icon12::icon12::icon12: He's so cute and I find him so charming here. Like Kim's beautiful too and I can totally go gay for her but what can I do when I'm physically attracted to men, especially men like James Ma ;)
He makes such a great Mor Wat, such a gentleman.

Btw, I love your gifs. They really show his expressions which are just so yummy. :p

Last edited:

Cr.bung_larkon3
I don't know if this is before or after Som
came to their bedroom

We should thank Som because she forces them to be lovey dovey. hahaha
Because of her, we got one of my favorite scenes in the shopping center dressing room. Som is annoying AF but she is pushing these two closer together...

I agree about James/mor Wat character. I am happy with his gentleman take on this role. So charming.

I don't think I can handle if he had an intimate relationship with Som (I read it here that he did. I have not watch the old version or want to because of this) or R the n'ek.

I like him so much here because he is gentle in nature and trying to help his mother out of debt (the scene with Chaya's mom/grandma makes me teary. That was such a good scene and made me feel so sorry for Mor.)

I also love when he puts Nuth in her place. So hot when he is tough.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
@taytaylove13 OMG thanks for the picture! love it so cute hehe

i think it's coz of somika enter their bedroom they hugging like that. it's impossible if suddenly anusaniya being intimate with him without reason because she just feeling suspicious with satawat since baby sure package incident lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with all what'd been said by you ladies , noot and wat big problem is the trust witch is due to the debt thing don't forget that it has not been a long time that they knew each other for them to build a strong trust they need to overcome this misunderstanding that are created by all the side charcater som, chaya, teh brother, the mom , because when noot and wat are alone and if this people live them alone 100% they would already had a welling cause it's clearly they have attraction to each other i soo i can't to see how they build that trust and how we will witness their lovely moment when they will be alone in the island

no i love to guess what could be happening , i think they were lovely dovely when som enter to disturb them , but the question for me what noot is doing in wat's house , i think that noot will make a move and there must be something made her either follow him to his house or accept to move to his house

in the preview @17:56 som is wearing the same wardrobe in the pix and in the preview she look she is sedcuting wat so i'm guessing maybe noot get mad and left som and wat alone

arrghhhh 1 day and few hours to go i can't wait i'm soo curious about that scene