[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Some of you are questioning the rating. And you even dig up the 3 years scandal to blame on Kim for low rating.

Last year, Kim rank 7th on most popular actress on Nida national poll (after Aum, Yaya, Chompoo, Mai davikah, Anne and pancake). And Kim received many product endorsements. Even if the rating is low, don't blame it on Kim. There are so much to a Lakorn: Production, plots and leads. To have a successful Lakorn, everything needs to work together.

On April 13, The rating agent made an adjustment to their calculation. As mentioned earlier, their rating system doesn't include digital broadcasting (ch33). Not to mention that the rating came from sample of only 2,200 households (pretty much, they install a monitoring box in 2,220 sample household).

Recently,Ch3 just enrolled the online App to allow users to watch tv online. The rating doesn't include that. Since then, all ch3 Lakorn rating had dropped. The other 2 Lakorn are receiving 2-3 points only. The rating of this Lakorn is fine.

Thailand in probably the only country where rating and popularity does not agree with each other. Don't worry about the rating.

YouTube view on ch3 official already exceed 2million for episode 1.

---
I love PCKMCPW. But I feel that they are bringing out Nuth's gentleness and good quality a little too slowly. They spent too much time on some the background. It took them 6 episodes for them to get married.

Nuth keeps insulting Wat because she misunderstood that he was trying to blackmail her with the photo since ep.1. It took 9 episodes for her to find out the truth. Now, she can finally let her guard down. But there are only 25-30% of the story left.

As the story goes, Soam will become more evil & annoying. Honestly, I don't even care why Soam is so bad. Why did they spent so much screen time on explaining Soam background (giving her the excuses to be bad). why gave her the sweet moments with Wat when Wat didn't have any feeling for her at all.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Some of you are questioning the rating. And you even dig up the 3 years scandal to blame on Kim for low rating.

Last year, Kim rank 7th on most popular actress on Nida national poll (after Aum, Yaya, Chompoo, Mai davikah, Anne and pancake). And Kim received many product endorsements. Even if the rating is low, don't blame it on Kim. There are so much to a Lakorn: Production, plots and leads. To have a successful Lakorn, everything needs to work together.

On April 13, The rating agent made an adjustment to their calculation. As mentioned earlier, their rating system doesn't include digital broadcasting (ch33). Not to mention that the rating came from sample of only 2,200 households (pretty much, they install a monitoring box in 2,220 sample household).

Recently,Ch3 just enrolled the online App to allow users to watch tv online. The rating doesn't include that. Since then, all ch3 Lakorn rating had dropped. The other 2 Lakorn are receiving 2-3 points only. The rating of this Lakorn is fine.

Thailand in probably the only country where rating and popularity does not agree with each other. Don't worry about the rating.

---
I love PCKMCPW. But I feel that they are bringing out Nuth's gentleness and good quality a little too slowly. They spent too much time on some the background. It took them 6 episodes for them to get married.

Nuth keeps insulting Wat because she misunderstood that he was trying to blackmail her with the photo since ep.1. It took 9 episodes for her to find out the truth. Now, she can finally let her guard down. But there are only 25-30% of the story left.

As the story goes, Soam will become more evil & annoying. Honestly, I don't even care why Soam is so bad. Why did they spent so much screen time on explaining Soam background (giving her the excuses to be bad). why gave her the sweet moments with Wat when Wat didn't have any feeling for her at all.
Thanks Ninja007. Your words are so kind and let my worries die a bit. We are not blaming Kim but reasoning the rating with Thai public's unfair treatment upon Kim who appears to be the best actress of her generation. I personally see Kim as a very promising star and think she should receive many offers for lakorns with good scripts. But now Kim seems to have only one upcoming lakorn while James Ma, Yaya, Nadech, and Mark have plenty of upcoming lakorns. Is that a personal choice as Kim's fans say or is it because there is no viable lakorn offer for Kim due to her scandal with Jett and Mark? Would you kindly explain? I appreciate your info in advance. N apology if I post this in a wrong thread.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

---

thanks for the explaination..now i understand about the rating..taking about the plot of the lakorn i agree with u...the story should focus more on the development of nuth character and the relationship between praek and nang ek..but by far this lakorn is on of the best project that kim ever do

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Ninja007. Your words are so kind and let my worries die a bit. We are not blaming Kim but reasoning the rating with Thai public's unfair treatment upon Kim who appears to be the best actress of her generation. I personally see Kim as a very promising star and think she should receive many offers for lakorns with good scripts. But now Kim seems to have only one upcoming lakorn while James Ma, Yaya, Nadech, and Mark have plenty of upcoming lakorns. Is that a personal choice as Kim's fans say or is it because there is no viable lakorn offer for Kim due to her scandal with Jett and Mark? Would you kindly explain? I appreciate your info in advance. N apology if I post this in a wrong thread.

from my understanding some fans said tht kim decide to take one lakorn a year coz she wants to focus on her study..now she is in final year.. but i'm not sure..correct me if i'm wrong

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thank you for the explanation, Ninja. I don't think anyone mean harm when they bring up Kim's scandal, its just we know how people hold grudges and it could be a possibility. But thank you for imformating us! :) also I didn't know Kim was in TOP 10 most popular, yasss she's killing it!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Ninja007 thank you for your explaination. I'm the one who bring up the scandal but I mean no harm because I'm a big fan of her! Most importantly I respect her as an actress, I think her personal life and work should be separate from each other! I adore her because of her talent, and in this Lakorn she is even show all of us about what she can do as an actress. She is amazing, and her acting is perfect!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
PicsArt_05-21-01.07.57.jpg So beautiful how they built this. I thought they used the same place as Yadech's in Game Rai Game Ruk. I am so excited for the rest of the island scenes, this place is really beautiful. I noticed i always like a lakorn more when they're at the beach cause in the cities its too modern and thats where drama is. But at the ocean, its so romantic.

PicsArt_05-21-01.11.41.jpg

I really like this photo, james ma is a cute. I love this scene

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
But now Kim seems to have only one upcoming lakorn while James Ma, Yaya, Nadech, and Mark have plenty of upcoming lakorns. Is that a personal choice as Kim's fans say or is it because there is no viable lakorn offer for Kim due to her scandal with Jett and Mark? Would you kindly explain? I appreciate your info in advance. N apology if I post this in a wrong thread.
It's Kim personal choice. In the last few years, Kim did 2 lakorn at the same times. All of her lakorn has Nang'k as the plot moving focus. So she had to appears in so many scene, pretty much filming from early morning until late evening 7 days a week. Only had time off when filming was canceled. She wants to take some time off to dissolve previous character, recharge herself and catch up on her study. She needs to spend time on studying. So she can graduate Soon.

We will probably not hear about Kim's new lakorn until much later this year.

Btw, Jett already has a new girlfriend. He's probably happy having a private life now.

Sometime, I'm tired of Thai media. They only focus on personal matter, not the work. I pretty stopped translating Kim's interview because they keep asking the same questions over and over again. Is Mark jealous? Did you ask for his permission? Are you having problem with Mark? I suppose it's better that media is still paying attention and actually asking questions. Like what you saw in Mirantee's character. Sometime, they just start the fault gossip, then wait for actor/actress to come out and deny it.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
It's Kim personal choice. In the last few years, Kim did 2 lakorn at the same times. All of her lakorn has Nang'k as the plot moving focus. So she had to appears in so many scene, pretty much filming from early morning until late evening 7 days a week. Only had time off when filming was canceled. She wants to take some time off to dissolve previous character, recharge herself and catch up on her study. She needs to spend time on studying. So she can graduate Soon.

We will probably not hear about Kim's new lakorn until much later this year.

Btw, Jett already has a new girlfriend. He's probably happy having a private life now.

Sometime, I'm tired of Thai media. They only focus on personal matter, not the work. I pretty stopped translating Kim's interview because they keep asking the same questions over and over again. Is Mark jealous? Did you ask for his permission? Are you having problem with Mark? I suppose it's better that media is still paying attention and actually asking questions. Like what you saw in Mirantee's character. Sometime, they just start the fault gossip, then wait for actor/actress to come out and deny it.
i new to thai ent but i can see ur point..every interview they repeat the same question...erm i think not just during interview but also in talk show

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I hope one day Kim can work with maker group again because it's a good production and if she can work with them maybe there will be no more news for reporter to write about!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I hope one day Kim can work with maker group again because it's a good production and if she can work with them maybe there will be no more news for reporter to write about!
I dont know why but I never really like maker group lakorns.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank you Ninja007 for clarify...you're always a good help! :thumbup::thumbup:

I seriously don't blame Kim for the low rating...I mean IF out of all ch.3 airing lakorns at this time are having better rating than yeah, you could say that BUT as far as i know this lakorn is doing better "CORRECT?" So no needs to point finger and plus why does rating matter now a day lol...people is busy and will normally catch up on youtube or some other apps when they miss the airing time because I'm one of those people ;). If there anythings to be blame for the low rating, I'll blame all these HIGH TECH :p:p...

Anyways, I finish watching ep.9 and gosh i seriously loved it! Nuth finally learn the truth of Mor Wat and went after her man and love how Mor Wat is teasing Nuth and always bring up the loan of money she own him...yeah, make her feel how you feel :). Cannot wait for the next episode but dam I felt sad for Mee, she getting used by that Chaya b@st@rd! Som is getting more and mroe annoying each time she appear on scene lol Namcha you did well :thumbup:. And god I dislike that Gina girl...also that Lek guy lol.

Anyways, I shall return once the upcoming episode aired and finished subbing:p! Goodbye for now! Peace!