[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ok, now I start to feel that mor Wat is hurting his wife again and again since he promise with his wife twice that he won't see Som again, but he did fail one and the next one is in next episode! I know some of you said that Noot should trust Wat more, but imagine if you are in Noot place and you see your husband is on bed with other woman, what will you do? Has ha if it was me, I don't just slap! He is too innocent, and when he is too innocent with Som, he will only hurt his wife more!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Ok, now I start to feel that mor Wat is hurting his wife again and again since he promise with his wife twice that he won't see Som again, but he did fail one and the next one is in next episode! I know some of you said that Noot should trust Wat more, but imagine if you are in Noot place and you see your husband is on bed with other woman, what will you do? Has ha if it was me, I don't just slap! He is too innocent, and when he is too innocent with Som, he will only hurt his wife more!
So is now his chance to learn...

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So is now his chance to learn...
Yeah, why he expect her to trust him if he never trust her and Chaya in the first place. Has ha! I just wish he learn lesson with Som, and hope that he only break Noot's heart twice. No more than that.
One more thing is he shouldn't always say that he is a doctor so he has to help Som! I know he is a doctor but he should help her only in the hospital not outside and he even rent her a condo. I just wish he bring s.o maybe his doctor' friend with him when he go to meet som at her apartment, but I can't change anything!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Yeah, why he expect her to trust him if he never trust her and Chaya in the first place. Has ha! I just wish he learn lesson with Som, and hope that he only break Noot's heart twice. No more than that.
One more thing is he shouldn't always say that he is a doctor so he has to help Som! I know he is a doctor but he should help her only in the hospital not outside and he even rent her a condo. I just wish he bring s.o maybe his doctor' friend with him when he go to meet som at her apartment, but I can't change anything!
Cool down..this just show wat is only a human being...he is also not perfect...he is new to all this..now is his chance to learn his mistake with a painful price..
True love is never smooth

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Cool down..this just show wat is only a human being...he is also not perfect...he is new to all this..now is his chance to learn his mistake with a painful price..
True love is never smooth
Nice quote from Anne! The thing is I really like Wat before he and Noot get along because he seems to know how to deal with Som than current situstion, that's it!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Nice quote from Anne! The thing is I really like Wat before he and Noot get along because he seems to know how to deal with Som than current situstion, that's it!
Hmm.. for me...i like wat for his personality but all along..the way he handled som...i disagree... for me..is not straight forward...the line was never drawn clearly... so i expected this will happen... but then he is just a normal guy so is expected..he has his weakness...

I cannot wait for next epsiode...hahaha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hmm.. for me...i like wat for his personality but all along..the way he handled som...i disagree... for me..is not straight forward...the line was never drawn clearly... so i expected this will happen... but then he is just a normal guy so is expected..he has his weakness...

I cannot wait for next epsiode...hahaha
I think in the past few episodes he did a pretty good job distance himself from Som! Has ha let see what's next! I hope there is an important reason that let him to meet Som again in her car!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
I think in the past few episodes he did a pretty good job distance himself from Som! Has ha let see what's next! I hope there is an important reason that let him to meet Som again in her car!
Haha yes i am waiting to see what the reason too..haha counting down...

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
It's not dream, I think this happen after Noot see Some on top of Wat!
Damn!Som strikes again.

I hope she gets punished for her deeds.I don't like the way she lets goos on Noot & tell them to do what they want with her and she also facilitated the almost date-rape.

cecilia

Staff member
Whatever it is .. never allow jealousy/gossips to take over ... feel sad for Noot but she should have been strong like always and trust Mor Wat. If I'm her .. I would never believe Somika .. not even a little. Just think of all the lies and extreme acts she has put to work --- time after time Mor Wat proves that nothing of such gossip exists. *sigh*

I'm glad lakorn depicts life ... will try to avoid doing this in my future as a housewife lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Dal

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Whatever it is .. never allow jealousy/gossips to take over ... feel sad for Noot but she should have been strong like always and trust Mor Wat. If I'm her .. I would never believe Somika .. not even a little. Just think of all the lies and extreme acts she has put to work --- time after time Mor Wat proves that nothing of such gossip exists. *sigh*

I'm glad lakorn depicts life ... will try to avoid doing this in my future as a housewife lol
Has ha good for you, I admit that if it was me I'd do the same as Noot even worse than her. Has ha I'm jealous!

Last edited by a moderator:

cecilia

Staff member
Jealousy always takes the best out of you ... so having little to none will be the best option to be happily married to a faithful man like Mor Wat :)

Reactions: Dal

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Jealousy always takes the best out of you ... so having little to none will be the best option to be happily married to a faithful man like Mor Wat :)
So true I agree, but sometime people can't control themselves especially with handsome husband like Wat!

cecilia

Staff member
So true I agree, but sometime people can't control themselves especially with handsome husband like Wat!
Other people can be all over him as long as he's not all over them ... what matter is what he holds true to his heart ---you. Everyone is just a hot commotion ... and will not matter to him except you, your little family, and him so no need to worry about the evil eyes :)

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Other people can be all over him as long as he's not all over them ... what matter is what he holds true to his heart ---you. Everyone is just a hot commotion ... and will not matter to him except you s, your little family, and him so no need to worry about the evil eyes :)
Has ha I'll try to calm down when it come to jealousy! But I'm sure I'm not going to get rid of it completely! And I want to keep some of my jealousy feeling, just in case I need to use it in reality!;)

cecilia

Staff member
Has ha I'll try to calm down when it come to jealousy! But I'm sure I'm not going to get rid of it completely! And I want to keep some of my jealousy feeling, just in case I need to use it in reality!;)
You can tell him you're jealous when you're alone w/him ... I think that's more effective, more personal, and more private between you two. The world does not need to know your business/jealousy out loud, I think :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can understand that wat wanted to help som as a doctor and wanted to help her out as an old possible friend cause he saw what she is going through in her house and his heart soften and wanted to help as a human more than as a man but what i strongly disliked and disagree with him is that he hide that from noot and he listen to som when she told him to not tell noot that's what made me disappointed on him , he promised her he won't gt involved but he did at least he should told her before doing it , noot has the right to be mad for the fact he hide that from her not for the fact he is helping her

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
P'Anee Why!Wat becomes another dumb gentleman and falls for emotional manipulation by the vamp:facepalm:

Noot has serious trust issues,being around her back-stabbing relatives, except her father she could never trust anyone and she just started trusting Wat and he goes & does this!:yawn:

IMO, Noot feels betrayed by Wat more than being jealous of Som.

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think the big problem lies in what Wat hasn't said yet. Sometimes these three words can be very difficult to say but an easy way to overcome all those misunderstanding and barriers.
Wat says, "it's so hard for us to love like this" "You are like this because you love me so much" yadiyadiyadi.... but why does he fail to say "I love you" that's why "I will never betray you" instead of the latter on its own?
Do you guys notice, he is yet to say "I love you" to Nuth? I'm so pissed off why he is yet to reassure her that he loves her... I'm so upset why he can't emphasize his love towards Nuth. If Wat says "I love you" and Nuth believes in whatever Som says, I will say Nuth being ignorant. For now, it is not. For now, Nuth has every right to misunderstand Wat. For now, what Nuth's doing is marvelous, she loves him so she forces herself to trust him. But we have already known Wat is about to break his promise second time. Now from now on everything'll go wrong! I hate WAT.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
What does Lek's bitchy gf want?

I'm sure Wat is gonna burst her pregnancy bubble. I think she is faking or pregs with that scheming Uncle's kid.