[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Noot is only strong from out-side,once she dropped her guard she was putty in his hands. I don't think Wat deliberately seduced her in the island, more like he made the first moves .Having said that, he had been trying his luck with his wife much before lol.
Wat probably cares for people too much, that's why he supported the aunt,who always insulted him.He couldn't be tough like Chaya, who doesn't care for Som,whom he once dated, even if it was a cover-up.He can't be ruthless, that's his flaw.and Som needs some tough love.
Apology for reading between the lines. Now, people say Wat's too weak; nah- I don't think he is weak. He is a type of guy who knows what he wants. He indeed wants Nuth but then changes his mind cuz Nuth doesn't care about him. He then hangs out with Som, gives her hope and then he breaks up with her when he knows his mom wants to match him up with Nuth. It's like oh- there's someone who cheerleads me so I might be successful so let's do it again. Wat is a typical man afraid of rejection; that's the main reason why he didn't make a move on Nuth before ep 10 cuz he knows she would have rejected him. But then on the island, no one's there but Nuth and he all alone. He seduces Nuth deliberately- ok? he makes attempts after attempts; Nuth's innocent. Wat is her first so she is yet to overcome such overwhelming emotions that Wat throws at her. But don't be mistaken; I know Wat loves Nuth a lot. It's just a matter of fact that I can't stand seeing him with Som and blame everything upon Som. It's not right. Wat has created these situation for Som to take advantage of. For now, I am repeating the scene he's chasing after Nuth from the stairs; with that, I'm still not bashing him all my efforts yet.

enzek

sarNie Adult
when i'm watching the shaving scene i feel like the teasing & playing with shaving cream is kim & james moment not satawat & anusaniya. their laugh is so genuine especially when he carried her off. i remember before an actress said in interview that it easier to act in sad scene than happy scene especially it's quite hard to laugh genuinely.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
I hope man like Mor Wat exist in lakorn only. Not in real life bcoz it will be devastated for a woman to has him as a husband. Too handsome, too good, acting innocent, etc etc. :naughty2::naughty2:
Ohhh next week i will be on vacation and dont plan to bring my laptop so i guess i wont be able to watch ep12 and ep13. Hope to read from your spoiler here:aaaaa:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I hope man like Mor Wat exist in lakorn only. Not in real life bcoz it will be devastated for a woman to has him as a husband. Too handsome, too good, acting innocent, etc etc. :naughty2::naughty2:
Ohhh next week i will be on vacation and dont plan to bring my laptop so i guess i wont be able to watch ep12 and ep13. Hope to read from your spoiler here:aaaaa:
Wat is kind of one in a million in this world LOL but i'm not agree with innocent part. he can be naughty & flirty too heh

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Apology for reading between the lines. Now, people say Wat's too weak; nah- I don't think he is weak. He is a type of guy who knows what he wants. He indeed wants Nuth but then changes his mind cuz Nuth doesn't care about him. He then hangs out with Som, gives her hope and then he breaks up with her when he knows his mom wants to match him up with Nuth. It's like oh- there's someone who cheerleads me so I might be successful so let's do it again. Wat is a typical man afraid of rejection; that's the main reason why he didn't make a move on Nuth before ep 10 cuz he knows she would have rejected him. But then on the island, no one's there but Nuth and he all alone. He seduces Nuth deliberately- ok? he makes attempts after attempts; Nuth's innocent. Wat is her first so she is yet to overcome such overwhelming emotions that Wat throws at her. But don't be mistaken; I know Wat loves Nuth a lot. It's just a matter of fact that I can't stand seeing him with Som and blame everything upon Som. It's not right. Wat has created these situation for Som to take advantage of. For now, I am repeating the scene he's chasing after Nuth from the stairs; with that, I'm still not bashing him all my efforts yet.
I never said Wat is weak, he can't be ruthless in dealing with people like the way Chaya is. Oh!he wanted Nut from beginning and once he realised the chasm between them bcoz of the debt he curbed his feelings, that's why he told his Mom, there can never be anything between them, even after the marriage
He set boundaries of friendship when he was hanging out with Som,he repeatedly told her he can only be a friend,even tho' he told his Mom he was considering seeing her.He probably figured that Som is not his type soon after that. What more can a man do? He threw that woman out of his house& dragged her off his bed & hosed her down.
Will repeat here, he has No business getting involved with Som now, especially as Noot has made it clear how much it hurts her.
I think, the writers are getting it wrong in adopting the older script.There, Wat was in a non-committal physical relationship with Som & when her Dad died she just moved into his house as his "wife" and Wat had no choice but to support her a while, which led to SattYa's break-up. Guess, the writers wanna use the same twist to break-up the couple here, but it's not convincingly done.
Wat is smart, IMO, he was smart till day before yesterday.I don't see their island honeymoon as a deliberate seduction part from his side. He dared to be open about his feelings, only after Noot gave him some hope when she went there and how she was with him after the kidnap ordeal.He risked rejection multiple times and told her to leave many times. Noot tagged on.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* our couple will have a hard time i have to be ready to all the upcoming drama as i said from the start i don't like too much drama but i can't help it i need to see where the story will lead noot and wat how this love will survive what is the end right now i hate hate hate hate somika to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want to beat her or put her in the hospital :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: and won't forget i hate gina too she is the main cause right now for all this mess :mad::mad::mad:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Love is color blind; we see things in black and white- nothing in between. But knowing Som's personality doesn't mean anything; Nuth warns Wat not to get involved with Som. She says he is hurting her by meeting with Som behind her back. Wat says okay; he is not going to meet Som privately. Then he went out and rented an apartment for Som cuz she was helpless. Then he used his doctor card at his defense. Imagine, a woman (1) knows the other woman's motive and warns her man not to trust this woman (2). Then this man also promises he will follow as she- woman (1)- wishes; then woman (1) finds out her man is in bed with this woman (2), what would she suppose to think? Oh her man is helping cuz this woman (2) is dying? :( Like someone points out even Wat couldn't reason himself logically when he has a false alarm about pregnancy- Chaya-Nuth relationship, how can he ask Nuth to trust him blindly and ignore others? He says he won't betray her; then for what? Give Nuth a reason to continue her trust. Not with another "Oh, I'm a doctor so that I can't ignore Som hurting."? Nah- too lame as an excuse. N he says he has never thought of getting involved with Som- that's a LIE! I remember he clearly told his mom to stop matching him up with Nuth cuz he was seriously thinking about hooking up with Som. Well- that's it; he is not a magician but a man with flaws and charms. But what he's doing right now is like any other man having sort of joy a bit to know that there's a woman out there hitting on him!!! That's better when she is not his wife! So much fantasyyyy :((((
That's what I want to say all along I just don't know how to write it down! Wat can't just use 'Doctor' word to do everything. Has ha is it doctor' duty to rent a condo?

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
That's what I want to say all along I just don't know how to write it down! Wat can't just use 'Doctor' word to do everything. Has ha is it doctor' duty to rent a condo?
Well I dunno if it is doc's duty to rent a condo! But it is a samee's duty to sleep naked in bed! So far since he got back home, he is too gentleman-like wearing a sleepwear so properly!!!

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the last bit. James has such a stylish walk and Kim looked natural as a woman in love rushing to meet her man.
These two elevate ordinary scenes to a higher level.

Reactions: Dal

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I've been gone for two days and this place has become a mess. The first half full of spazzing and heart eyes, the other half full of hate and rant :lol: I'm a little behind but I'll start with my overall thoughts about this week episodes, starting with episode 10.

So episode 10 is everything I wanted and more, except for the kidnapping, again another common cliche in lakorn that I don't get. But did anyone had a hard time watching this episode without pausing every once in a while? Because I did. I had to pause and take a breathe or two because the sweetness was suffocating me :lol: I was spazzing like a silly schoolgirl and I'm so glad I watched it after work because I would've made a fool out of myself at work. And I figured the ending of episode 9 and the beginning of episode 10 wasn't going to be the willing scene and I'm glad I was correct. There's no way they're going to start off the episode with a willing scene there's no way, and I didn't like the atmosphere of the scene anyways, you know it was dark and I wanted to see things in action :lol: so I'm glad the actual willing scene was sort of lit. But OMG! They actually made love on the beach :lol: Mor Wat's "No one will see.".......:nut: sfa;klsfjadf;kjas;fjeklwf....so smooth that doctor :clap::worship2:

And of course all the kissing scenes! How can I not mention that? I wasn't expecting them to show so many real kisses and the amount of skinship these two had. I was questioning whether this lakorn is under ch3 or not :lol: So thank you P'Anne for answering our prayers :thumbup: I am now a very happy audience :aaaaa:

The morning of the the love making scene is one of my favs in this episode. One of my followers on tumblr talked about how natural James and Kim are on screen and she asked me if these two are close in real life and I have to assured her that Kim is actually in a relationship with someone else and she was totally taken aback by the info :lol: But I absolutely agree with her about the naturalism these two have and I think that's one of the reason why I'm head over heels for this otp. The scene was so natural. No pretentious, no sense of awkwardness (okay there is, but it's more of Nuth, the character not Kim, being shy which is common for a girl), done so right by James and Kim. I love the added element of his occupation in this scene, it makes the scene so much more adoring and real. Mor Wat examining Nuth as if she's his patient in the most nonessential way :love::love::love::love: I love the act because Nuth urged Mor to go to work and he retaliated by doing his job in bed with her as his patient :icon12::icon12::icon12: Where can I find a Mor Wat guys?

Another scene I love that I don't see anyone mentioning is the scene where Mor and Nuth went to get the ring back from Mariam. I thought the scene was funny. Mor Wat was in a sense testing Nuth's reaction and when she's blown out due to frustration the look on Mor's face and that sneaky smirk of his. The way he looked back at her as she stormed out, his expression! Love it!

Oh Nuth's confession was another favs. Kim was amazing in that scene. Nuth pouring her heart's out, and confessing her hidden feelings, her insecurity. But has anyone noticed how this scene is different from the teaser and the mvs of the drama. In the mv I've watched, Mor's nose brushes against Nuth's forehead before they hugged but in the drama the hug was executed more smoothly. Same with the upside down kiss, in the short spoiler on 3zzaps after the kiss Nuth initiated a little nose tease with Mor but we didn't see that in the actually drama. Also the scene where Mor and Nuth were doing laundry. That one scene where they were rinsing a bed sheet maybe, not sure what it is, but I was expecting Mor to tug the sheet and pull Nuth towards him for a kiss but it was obvious that the scene was cut very awkwardly by the way, so we didn't see the action of him tugging the sheet but we did see a kiss. Just something I've noticed while watching that's all. Not complaining because the differences make it seems like it's the first time I've seen the scene, and that I wasn't spoiled by the teaser and mvs released during the promotion period of the drama. But I wish the editing could be better.

And then there's that scene where Mor was being completely naughty wanting to show his goods to Nuth and chasing her and sort of re-enacting the scene of the first morning of their first encounter of each other on the island. So cute these two :icon12::icon12::icon12: And the boat scene under the night sky above the glowing bio-luminescent, the sudden kiss from Nuth and Mor's "that's not good enough" returning kiss :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: However, that whole underwater chase/kiss scene was uncomfortable to watch. I'm pretty sure in real life kissing underwater isn't as romantic as they tried to make it to be. I'm never fond of underwater kiss scene in the first place, so that sort of ruin the scene before when they were on the boat.

One last thing, I feel so sorry for Mee. I think I'm only a few here that don't hate her character. What she did in the past with the exposed scandal between Uncle Chaya and Nuth was just part of her job. I know someone mentioned before that if she's a real friend then she wouldn't have written the article but I don't think Nuth and Mee were like "best friend." I think they were simply casual friends and schoolmates. It seems like Mee admired Nuth and wanted to be best friend with her but they never got to that level of friendship. And at the beginning Mee did believed Nuth and her uncle might be more then uncle and niece so she was just doing what her job required her to do, investigated and exposed. Saying that doesn't mean I agree with what she's done, but I don't think that one action she did condemn her character as a bad person. She's quite logic in her pursuit of what is right and what is wrong and I like that about her. Her confrontation with Chaya was done well and I'm glad she realized his intention and spilled it out. She definitely deserves someone better.

Chaya on the other hand, I still don't quite understand his logic or what his purpose in life is for. I really need them to hurry up and prove to this guy that he's Nuth's biological uncle so he can rest in peace for goodness sake.

Som is just.....I don't really have anything to say about her. I think she's gone too far now, even taking on kidnapping and murdering someone. What is in her head? She's making her own father look good, and that's a long fetch. And I knew Lek's gf will be trouble in the future and it's proven in this episode. Now Som has two spies in Nuth's life, Uncle Chaya and now this greedy wannabe hi-so girl. Can Nuth's life get any worst? This poor thing. Now I can see why Nuth locked herself away from everyone, and have major trust issue. Everyone around her is trying to make her life a living hell. I'm not so enthuse to watch episode 11 because the preview looks like drama and the reactions here are not so great either. But yeah, I think I'm done typing for now :lol: Will be back with thoughts on episode 11 once I watch it with subtitles.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
P.S - Does anyone know how many episodes the show has. I need to prepare my heart lol!!
New drama is scheduled to start airing June 15th. Look like, there are 4 more episodes left.

But they change the airing date for PCKNMPW a few times, it's possible that they may change ending date ... ;)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think they don't want to get a DNA test for Chaya because its insulting to the grandma and Nuth's dad respects her a lot.
@Ninja007 noo :( feel like we did not get much of nuth and wat. But I guess they do get more love scenes than other pairs, still though i will be MIA after this lakorn. My heart is all Kimja right now.

Phary3768

sarNie Egg
Honestly I don't think any episodes can get better than this episode. This episode was all i wanted in a lakorn
I'm a fan of Kim and a silent read all of her drama thead a long time ago, but this time I want to say my word out... I really love this Lakota between Jame and Kim. They did very amazing job on their husband n wife life haha... But I'm a bit disappointed a bit with epi 11 about what Mor Wat did agree with his wife n broke his promise. Then I start to think again that no one is perfect, he is normal man n what he did in this epi refer to the title of this Lakorn... But what nuth have from him is his full love .., so I will wait and see what is the 2nd reason of him to excuse with his wife to see Som with all of you? Nice to read all of commend in this thread.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm a fan of Kim and a silent read all of her drama thead a long time ago, but this time I want to say my word out... I really love this Lakota between Jame and Kim. They did very amazing job on their husband n wife life haha... But I'm a bit disappointed a bit with epi 11 about what Mor Wat did agree with his wife n broke his promise. Then I start to think again that no one is perfect, he is normal man n what he did in this epi refer to the title of this Lakorn... But what nuth have from him is his full love .., so I will wait and see what is the 2nd reason of him to excuse with his wife to see Som with all of you? Nice to read all of commend in this thread.
I think this has to be my favorite lakorn of Kim's. I didnt like her at first but now i understand her when she was confessing to mor. Nuth is a very mature person and i love that, i love how she was upset at Mor but still listened to him, she is trying to understand him to even forget what Som was saying and to just enjoy the time with her husband! Kimmy's acting is amazing in here. But then she did learn from one of the best actresses :)

I am mad at Mor but I do understand him. I finally watched when he was explaining to nuth with english sub. I got me so sad that i am unable to find my own mor. But then I know next episode he'll mess up again and i don't know if I can understand him again. Cause it is another promise he will break.

I've been gone for two days and this place has become a mess. The first half full of spazzing and heart eyes, the other half full of hate and rant :lol: I'm a little behind but I'll start with my overall thoughts about this week episodes, starting with episode 10.

So episode 10 is everything I wanted and more, except for the kidnapping, again another common cliche in lakorn that I don't get. But did anyone had a hard time watching this episode without pausing every once in a while? Because I did. I had to pause and take a breathe or two because the sweetness was suffocating me :lol: I was spazzing like a silly schoolgirl and I'm so glad I watched it after work because I would've made a fool out of myself at work. And I figured the ending of episode 9 and the beginning of episode 10 wasn't going to be the willing scene and I'm glad I was correct. There's no way they're going to start off the episode with a willing scene there's no way, and I didn't like the atmosphere of the scene anyways, you know it was dark and I wanted to see things in action :lol: so I'm glad the actual willing scene was sort of lit. But OMG! They actually made love on the beach :lol: Mor Wat's "No one will see.".......:nut: sfa;klsfjadf;kjas;fjeklwf....so smooth that doctor :clap::worship2:

And of course all the kissing scenes! How can I not mention that? I wasn't expecting them to show so many real kisses and the amount of skinship these two had. I was questioning whether this lakorn is under ch3 or not :lol: So thank you P'Anne for answering our prayers :thumbup: I am now a very happy audience :aaaaa:

The morning of the the love making scene is one of my favs in this episode. One of my followers on tumblr talked about how natural James and Kim are on screen and she asked me if these two are close in real life and I have to assured her that Kim is actually in a relationship with someone else and she was totally taken aback by the info :lol: But I absolutely agree with her about the naturalism these two have and I think that's one of the reason why I'm head over heels for this otp. The scene was so natural. No pretentious, no sense of awkwardness (okay there is, but it's more of Nuth, the character not Kim, being shy which is common for a girl), done so right by James and Kim. I love the added element of his occupation in this scene, it makes the scene so much more adoring and real. Mor Wat examining Nuth as if she's his patient in the most nonessential way :love::love::love::love: I love the act because Nuth urged Mor to go to work and he retaliated by doing his job in bed with her as his patient :icon12::icon12::icon12: Where can I find a Mor Wat guys?

Another scene I love that I don't see anyone mentioning is the scene where Mor and Nuth went to get the ring back from Mariam. I thought the scene was funny. Mor Wat was in a sense testing Nuth's reaction and when she's blown out due to frustration the look on Mor's face and that sneaky smirk of his. The way he looked back at her as she stormed out, his expression! Love it!

Oh Nuth's confession was another favs. Kim was amazing in that scene. Nuth pouring her heart's out, and confessing her hidden feelings, her insecurity. But has anyone noticed how this scene is different from the teaser and the mvs of the drama. In the mv I've watched, Mor's nose brushes against Nuth's forehead before they hugged but in the drama the hug was executed more smoothly. Same with the upside down kiss, in the short spoiler on 3zzaps after the kiss Nuth initiated a little nose tease with Mor but we didn't see that in the actually drama. Also the scene where Mor and Nuth were doing laundry. That one scene where they were rinsing a bed sheet maybe, not sure what it is, but I was expecting Mor to tug the sheet and pull Nuth towards him for a kiss but it was obvious that the scene was cut very awkwardly by the way, so we didn't see the action of him tugging the sheet but we did see a kiss. Just something I've noticed while watching that's all. Not complaining because the differences make it seems like it's the first time I've seen the scene, and that I wasn't spoiled by the teaser and mvs released during the promotion period of the drama. But I wish the editing could be better.

And then there's that scene where Mor was being completely naughty wanting to show his goods to Nuth and chasing her and sort of re-enacting the scene of the first morning of their first encounter of each other on the island. So cute these two :icon12::icon12::icon12: And the boat scene under the night sky above the glowing bio-luminescent, the sudden kiss from Nuth and Mor's "that's not good enough" returning kiss :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: However, that whole underwater chase/kiss scene was uncomfortable to watch. I'm pretty sure in real life kissing underwater isn't as romantic as they tried to make it to be. I'm never fond of underwater kiss scene in the first place, so that sort of ruin the scene before when they were on the boat.

One last thing, I feel so sorry for Mee. I think I'm only a few here that don't hate her character. What she did in the past with the exposed scandal between Uncle Chaya and Nuth was just part of her job. I know someone mentioned before that if she's a real friend then she wouldn't have written the article but I don't think Nuth and Mee were like "best friend." I think they were simply casual friends and schoolmates. It seems like Mee admired Nuth and wanted to be best friend with her but they never got to that level of friendship. And at the beginning Mee did believed Nuth and her uncle might be more then uncle and niece so she was just doing what her job required her to do, investigated and exposed. Saying that doesn't mean I agree with what she's done, but I don't think that one action she did condemn her character as a bad person. She's quite logic in her pursuit of what is right and what is wrong and I like that about her. Her confrontation with Chaya was done well and I'm glad she realized his intention and spilled it out. She definitely deserves someone better.

Chaya on the other hand, I still don't quite understand his logic or what his purpose in life is for. I really need them to hurry up and prove to this guy that he's Nuth's biological uncle so he can rest in peace for goodness sake.

Som is just.....I don't really have anything to say about her. I think she's gone too far now, even taking on kidnapping and murdering someone. What is in her head? She's making her own father look good, and that's a long fetch. And I knew Lek's gf will be trouble in the future and it's proven in this episode. Now Som has two spies in Nuth's life, Uncle Chaya and now this greedy wannabe hi-so girl. Can Nuth's life get any worst? This poor thing. Now I can see why Nuth locked herself away from everyone, and have major trust issue. Everyone around her is trying to make her life a living hell. I'm not so enthuse to watch episode 11 because the preview looks like drama and the reactions here are not so great either. But yeah, I think I'm done typing for now :lol: Will be back with thoughts on episode 11 once I watch it with subtitles.
OMG you are always detailed with your posts. Love it.

Lots of emotions this week for sure.
1) I think P'Ann must have heard us talking about sweet vs hot and OMG Ep. 10 was HOT. Mor is naughty. Love that. :p
2) I didn't want to talk about the cut/deleted/shortened sweet scenes but I noticed them too. I thought I obsessed over the sweet moments while doing my FMV and that's why I noticed them.
3) I feel the same way about the underwater scene. It was not needed and made the moment corny...at least P'Ann made it up with the hot scene on the beach. Lol.

All the under water scenes should come with a warning sign "don't try this at home" because because I've done this and it's not comfortable. I couldn't stop thinking "I am gonna drown and didn't enjoy the kiss". :risas3:

Won't get into Som and Chaya na. Already enough anger here.

Last edited:
I think this has to be my favorite lakorn of Kim's. I didnt like her at first but now i understand her when she was confessing to mor. Nuth is a very mature person and i love that, i love how she was upset at Mor but still listened to him, she is trying to understand him to even forget what Som was saying and to just enjoy the time with her husband! Kimmy's acting is amazing in here. But then she did learn from one of the best actresses :)

I am mad at Mor but I do understand him. I finally watched when he was explaining to nuth with english sub. I got me so sad that i am unable to find my own mor. But then I know next episode he'll mess up again and i don't know if I can understand him again. Cause it is another promise he will break.
Mor Nam is still my favorite character Kim played but lakorn wise, I love this one.

Wonder what kind of withdrawal we'll suffer if we really have 4 more episodes of KimJa? Thanks for the info @Ninja007