[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Peace where are you girl??? How to PM you. Idk where in the message box. Forum is changed so much :facepalm::crybaby2:
i PM you already i missed you so much girl welcome back again :cheer: it will take you a while to adjust yourself to the new changes in the forum butyou will be there ;)

enzek

sarNie Adult
enzek thank you. I missed you all soo much really :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
do you know how many episodes left??
according to @Ninja007:
(New drama is scheduled to start airing June 15th. Look like, there are 4 more episodes left.

But they change the airing date for PCKNMPW a few times, it's possible that they may change ending date ... ;))

it seem many drama will come in next eps:BangHead::crybaby2:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
I also think there are only 4 episodes left...

I've counting all happy and sweet moments between Wat and Noot which have not been aired based on its 3 official music video, it only left these 6 pictures as below...

upload_2016-5-30_20-0-17.png upload_2016-5-30_20-3-18.png upload_2016-5-30_20-3-59.png upload_2016-5-30_20-7-19.png upload_2016-5-30_20-9-57.png upload_2016-5-30_20-11-35.png

The editing team cut so much happy and sweet moments when Wat and Noot honeymoon in the island on ep 10, it should be longer based on the 3 official mv... what a waste... I hope they will give us the uncut version....huhuhu

enzek

sarNie Adult
I also think there are only 4 episodes left...

I've counting all happy and sweet moments between Wat and Noot which have not been aired based on its 3 official music video, it only left these 6 pictures as below...

The editing team cut so much happy and sweet moments when Wat and Noot honeymoon in the island on ep 10, it should be longer based on the 3 official mv... what a waste... I hope they will give us the uncut version....huhuhu
so many thing need solve: Som, Wat's mom, Gina isssue, Chaya operation, Satiya almost divorce, Nuth accident & Wat accident:facepalm:

if that so, they should solve all the drama in just 2 or 3 episodes then give us many lovey dovey & kisses scene in full of last episodes:worship2:

don't tell me willing & kiss scene between them is only in ep 10!:crybaby2:

just cut out Som scene sheesh:BangHead: please don't give us their sweet scene only near the end!:crybaby2:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
Maybe if this lakorn booming in whole Thailand they will made it longer...so sad Thai people doesn't love it that much. It is 2 days to go...but i'm not that excited since this week episode will bring disaster to our Noot and Wat...

enzek

sarNie Adult
I really wish it will be more than 15 episodes!:( I need more willing| and babysw scene!
it still not enough. for me, i need at least 50 episodes more full of Satiya scenes only HAHA

i hope there's not only 1 scene of willing scene in this lakorn. Satiya have waste so much time before this so they have to use time wisely to make it up:naughty2:

somika really take much screen time in this lakorn *sigh*

Last edited:

Stepp

sarNie Egg
Im waiting to see what James write about Kim, Anne and about this lakorn. He always thanks everyone and shares his experience in P'Aar's IG in the last episode airing day

Stepp

sarNie Egg
And the rating is not bad as ch7 always have high rating than ch3. JMa usually have this rating for his lakorns. His 2nd lakorn Ka Badin became famous in all Thailand. It won many awards too but the rating was 5.1 in average. Im proud of KimJa. I watched the clips in ch3 and they are sooo beautiful together. James fans promoting KimJa like Kim is his koo jin on IG. When I saw that I could not believe it. If there was no MK, seriously Kim would have become James koo jin lol. Cant wait to start with ep1

enzek

sarNie Adult
Im waiting to see what James write about Kim, Anne and about this lakorn. He always thanks everyone and shares his experience in P'Aar's IG in the last episode airing day
such sweet of him to do that!

but unfortunately, i don't know how to read/write thai:crybaby2:

if i know i would ask him how his feels to get kiss kimmy many times LOL:naughty2:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Stepp has ha I like your come back energy! I'm so happy you decide to come back here, I always ask @Peace where are you going? I miss the time when you and peace are so active about this thread! And now after the first day you come back, this thread has move faster!
I agree with you about James and Kim. Mark never has that intimate scene with Kim, JMA is so lucky so does Kim to be able to be so close with each other! I hope you will catch up to episode 11 soon so we can talk and discuss more.:thumbup: