[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Maybe if this lakorn booming in whole Thailand they will made it longer...so sad Thai people doesn't love it that much. It is 2 days to go...but i'm not that excited since this week episode will bring disaster to our Noot and Wat...
So usually what kind of story line that thai people like? Period?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it still not enough. for me, i need at least 50 episodes more full of Satiya scenes only HAHA

i hope there's not only 1 scene of willing scene in this lakorn. Satiya have waste so much time before this so they have to use time wisely to make it up:naughty2:

somika really take much screen time in this lakorn *sigh*
Has ha I think there will be only one more willing scene maybe after they escape to the island again or maybe they don't have any more willing scene because if Noot pregnant, Wat cannot.... Has ha:p

Stepp

sarNie Egg
Dont worry. Most of the time he posts in English. Idk if James can write Thai properly. He is half chinese and half Thai. He was studying in Hong Kong. Im not sure if can write Thai lol
such sweet of him to do that!

but unfortunately, i don't know how to read/write thai:crybaby2:

if i know i would ask him how his feeling get to kiss kimmy many times LOL:naughty2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Has ha I think there will be only one more willing scene maybe after they escape to the island again or maybe they don't have any more willing scene because if Noot pregnant, Wat cannot.... Has ha:p
don't worry he's a doctor! i'm sure he know the right technique even in that conditionwilling|:cheer::naughty2:

Stepp

sarNie Egg
Haha thank you for the welcome. I missed you all and I missed this thead so much. Its my home here. And with @Peace we all used to spam and it was already 530+ page even before the lakorn aired. Its an achievement haha I thought this thread will reach 1000 but it ok we still have time and make it to reach 600 atleast. I have lots to catch up now
@Stepp has ha I like your come back energy! I'm so happy you decide to come back here, I always ask @Peace where are you going? I miss the time when you and peace are so active about this thread! And now after the first day you come back, this thread has move faster!
I agree with you about James and Kim. Mark never has that intimate scene with Kim, JMA is so lucky so does Kim to be able to be so close with each other! I hope you will catch up to episode 11 soon so we can talk and discuss more.:thumbup:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Dont worry. Most of the time he posts in English. Idk if James can write Thai properly. He is half chinese and half Thai. He was studying in Hong Kong. Im not sure if can write Thai lol
oh thanks. i thought he's gonna write in thai hehe

although just a little, the english word that he say in this lakorn already make me spazzing LOL. can't imagine if i hear him speaking in fully english:love:

something about thai, japanese & korean drama actor speaking english fluently got me:love::aaaaa:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
I see this pic in IG:

upload_2016-5-30_23-16-24.png

Kim's clothes looks like what she used in ep 1 when Wat save Noot but I never see James's clothes in earlier episode... Do they will have an under water kiss scene again at later episode? hahaha... so many kissing scene under water...

What makes me watch Thai lakorn is its slap & kiss genre...at first it felt weird... but after watched some mv of thai lakorn, i started to enjoy such weirdness, LOL.

But I didn't enjoy Thai's horror because it is so scary

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I see this pic in IG:

Kim's clothes looks like what she used in ep 1 when Wat save Noot but I never see James's clothes in earlier episode... Do they will have an under water kiss scene again at later episode? hahaha... so many kissing scene under water...

What makes me watch Thai lakorn is its slap & kiss genre...at first it felt weird... but after watched some mv of thai lakorn, i started to enjoy such weirdness, LOL.

But I didn't enjoy Thai's horror because it is so scary
james look bit stiff there. well in ep 1 Wat save Nuth from drown so maybe this time she will save him? although i don't know if that is the right way to save a drown person:p

if the kiss is just for romantic scene why their clothes look like the formal clothes? especially james clothes. it look like his work clothes LOL

but i'm not too keen with the under water kiss. hope for another above water kiss;)

about Thai's horror i agree with you. japanese & thai horror movies/dramas scares the heck of me compare with other asian story HAHA

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im looking at James and Kim's pics from their event and seriously I feel he has crush on Kim. Like he really likes Kim but he knows she is taken. Im sorry if anybody dont like what I write now but James is a very shy guy and Kim is his 3rd N'ek. I have doubts on him from the BTS video shooting in Casa Studios. He is sooo different with her. He had events with other actresses but he was not like this with them. With Kim he always holding her hand and stands close to her. And he got comfortable with Kim in just less than 3 months but with others he takes looong time. If anyone seen this please tell me lol so I know Im not over thinking but seriously James is soooo different with Kim. If you guys saw the video of Yaya's graduation ceremony you understand very fast lol Yaya had to interrupt James many times when he was staring at Kim without knowing.

Step

Mrs James Ma
In the BTS video also Kim is the 1st N'ek James teases. With his other N'eks he is very respectful like he never teases them. Well, I should watch his new lakorns BTS to see if he acts like this with Margie and Mew also :facepalm::facepalm:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Im looking at James and Kim's pics from their event and seriously I feel he has crush on Kim. Like he really likes Kim but he knows she is taken. Im sorry if anybody dont like what I write now but James is a very shy guy and Kim is his 3rd N'ek. I have doubts on him from the BTS video shooting in Casa Studios. He is sooo different with her. He had events with other actresses but he was not like this with them. With Kim he always holding her hand and stands close to her. And he got comfortable with Kim in just less than 3 months but with others he takes looong time. If anyone seen this please tell me lol so I know Im not over thinking but seriously James is soooo different with Kim. If you guys saw the video of Yaya's graduation ceremony you understand very fast lol Yaya had to interrupt James many times when he was staring at Kim without knowing.

agreed with u on every word...i also think like that..found a vid of them doing an event together and james keep staring at kim..talking about her costar i thought he pretty close with matt peranee..btw where did u watch yaya vid graduation...can u give the link to me??

enzek

sarNie Adult
what BTS video Casa studios you talking about?

whether your over thinking or not, if he really has crush on her that's not weird. i mean i'm a woman & i'm also have a crush on kim. so what is so weird if a guy who had interaction with kim has a crush on her?:p

there are many other actor who's fallen with their costar while shooting/filming together;)

with many kiss & intimate scene between them, it's not weird if James develop some feeling towards Kim LOL

but i'm ok with whoever Kim like. it's her life after all.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
In the BTS video also Kim is the 1st N'ek James teases. With his other N'eks he is very respectful like he never teases them. Well, I should watch his new lakorns BTS to see if he acts like this with Margie and Mew also :facepalm::facepalm:

where do u see the bts vid???

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww yayy I thought only few feel this but really yayyy.
Its a long video and there are moments in between. I have made gifs of them. I just came back today, I will check and post them tomorrow
agreed with u on every word...i also think like that..found a vid of them doing an event together and james keep staring at kim..talking about her costar i thought he pretty close with matt peranee..btw where did u watch yaya vid graduation...can u give the link to me??

enzek

sarNie Adult
what about his interaction with other actress that he's acts with before Kim? is he not showing any sign like that?

Step

Mrs James Ma
The BTS were before airing of this lakorn. And you are right about those intimate scene. You know James is shy and careful when he speaks. But at a mini concert someone asked him about this lakorn and his co star Kim, he said this lakorn is very erotic :risas3::risas3::risas3:
what BTS video Casa studios you talking about?

whether your over thinking or not, if he really has crush on her that's not weird. i mean i'm a woman & i'm also have a crush on kim. so what is so weird if a guy who had interaction with kim has a crush on her?:p

there are many other actor who's fallen with their costar while shooting/filming together;)

with many kiss & intimate scene between them, it's not weird if James develop some feeling towards Kim LOL

but i'm ok with whoever Kim like. it's her life after all.