[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
ok i try. from what i remember:

marriage of convenience with nice & sweet p'ek and stubborn & prideful n'ek:
-Oum Ruk 2006 (Ken T & Anne T)
-Keuy Ban Nok 2010 (Ja Jittapa & Tui Kiatkamol)
-Koo Gum 2013 (Bie & Noona)
my favourite but sad ending for this couple since this lakorn based on the novel set during war period:crybaby2:
*all these n'eks kinda giving hard time to their husbands:p

other lakorns involving marriage whether fake/love/forced marriage:
-Manee Yard Fah 2000 (Willy & Anne T) *willy is so charming here:love:
-Tang Parn Kammathep 2001 (Andrew & Janie)
-Roy Leh Sanae Rai 2002 (Tik & Aom)
-Ruen Mai See Beige 2004 (Andrew & Cherry)
-Kaew Tah Pee 2006 (Tik & Cherry) *p'ek is kinda weak & believe what n'rai said:BangHead: but tik is hot in this lakorn:p
-Sapai Glai Peun Tiang 2009 (Chakrit & Anne T)
-Wanida 2010 (Tik & Aff)
-365 Wun Haeng Rak 2010 (Ken T & Anne T)
-Wiwa Wah Woon 2010 (Ken T & Chompoo)
-Mia Teang 2011 (Rome & Chompoo) *the p'ek is wishy washy
-Game Rai Game Rak 2011 (Nadech & Yaya)
-Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Rak 2012 (Rome & Chompoo)
-Buang 2012 (Rome & Rita) *horror lakorn but i'm intrigued with it although the main couple kinda annoyed me. the 2nd couple is cute though :p
-Majurat See Nampeung 2013 (Ken T & Namtarn)
-Roy Lae Sanae Luang 2013 (Weir & Mai) *p'ek kinda bipolar but weir is hot & mai is pretty. but this lakorn kinda ridiculous though:facepalm:
-Samee 2013 (Grate & Preem)
-Rang Pratana 2013 (Nadech & Kim);)
-Khun Chai Puttipat 2013 (James Ji & Bella)
-Sud Sai Pan 2013 (Toomtam & Vill) *the p'ek is wishy washy but i like toomtam:p
-Samee Tee Tra 2014 (Pope & Ploy)
-Ngao Jai 2015 (Toomtam & Vill)
-Padiwarada 2016 (James Ji & Bella)
*i think all these lakorns had some dramatic moment but don't know how to say it specifically:p about acting & looks, i think it more to personal preferences though

lakorn not involving marriage but nice p'ek:
-Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma 2009 (Por T & Ploy)
-Chaloey Sak 2010 (Rome & Anne T)

rom com lakorn that i like:
-Game Loon Rak 2009 (Andrew & Noon)
-Suay Rerd Cherd Sode 2010 (Film & Janie)

sorry that's all that i remember so far. i don't know if all these lakorn videos in English subtitles are still in youtube or not:(
thanks a lot @enzek1 That's an exhaustive list! I've watched quite a few he he

I'm looking for something like Kuan Kamathep, without the marital rape part. throughly enjoyed Matt.She is another one of my fav.
Pl tell me shows with Matt,Prem,Pope, Anne T and the actors from Never ending fire
Thanks once again!

enzek

sarNie Adult
thanks a lot @enzek1 That's an exhaustive list! I've watched quite a few he he

I'm looking for something like Kuan Kamathep, without the marital rape part. throughly enjoyed Matt.She is another one of my fav.
Pl tell me shows with Matt,Prem,Pope, Anne T and the actors from Never ending fire
Thanks once again!
yes, forget to put Kuan Kamathep in the list. some lakorn involving marriage on my previous list have r scene, some have willing scene while some don't have any of that LOL

matt is one of my favourite actress too. have you watch Ka Badin? she acts with James Ma in that lakorn. but it's a period lakorn though.

if you want to know the list of lakorn that being act by the actress & actor that you mentioned, you can check here.

Matt:
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Peeranee_Kongthai_(Matt)

Preem:
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Pream_Ranida

Pope:
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Pope_Tanawat_Wattanaputi

Anne T:
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Anne_Thongprasom

just click to drama link & some dramas have synopsis so you read about it there.

but who is the actor from never ending fire? what is his name?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I guessed Peace might have posted lol
I will read this thread from where I had stopped when I start watching from ep1. Now I will start from ep6 so I can watch live tomorrow. But why till ep6 for marriage. I hope its not dragging too much :p

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
did anyone has seen this?? finn:love:

fin mak mak:icon12::icon12::icon12: It's so hard not to ship KimJa offscreen, just like i used to ship Anaberley. I just hope they can another project but seem like we have to wait for a while.
I didn't follow James from the start or with other actresses but I notice from clips that he usually made the move like hold hands, high five. I love how James always gives high five with Kim or greets like friends. However in latest even, in the interview, he was quite distant to Kim, not close to her:( Not only me, but many people who think that James may have crush or feel something to Kim. I hope they can be close friend like James with NaYa. Now I am adored James and can't wait to see him announce his gf:).
This lakorn is really popular among lakorn viewers in Vietnam:thumbup:

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay, I’m back with thoughts on episode 11, definitely not my favorite episode but it was bearable. So I’m going to try to keep this short but we’ll see how that will go :lol:

So I went back and read most of the comments on this episode and I just want to share my thoughts on Mor Wat and his “broken promise” as everyone is calling it. I think the word “hate” being thrown at Mor is a little unfair, I don’t hate Mor for what he has done, I’m just disappointed. And there’s a big difference in the two words.

If anyone is hating on Mor Wat for what he has done, then why was there no hate when he married Nuth? Essentially Mor and Nuth’s marriage is a parallel to what he’s doing for Som. I've said before, Mor and Nuth’s marriage is an unwilling marriage. It was a marriage out of situation and circumstance, if Som didn’t invade the bachelor event and made a fool out of Nuth, and Wat being a saint and a noble idiocy decided to propose at that given moment in front of the media, cameras, and public to “save” a girl reputation then this marriage will never had happen. Do you think Nuth would have agreed to the marriage if Wat has asked her in private? Of course not, given her high ego and pride. Yes, I know Mor Wat has lingering feeling and attraction towards Nuth compare to Som, but part of the reason why he was willing to marry Nuth is dawn upon him being a saint to help her rebuild her tarnish reputation. The same can be say about the whole misunderstanding pregnancy. So if one is going to throw hates towards Mor for helping Som, then I would have expected the same among of hates when he married Nuth.

Mor Wat is the same person from day one, nothing has changed. If a man’s willing to go to a remote island to become the local doctor, knowing very well the income will not be much, then I don’t see what’s so surprising for him to go out of the way to help a patient of his whether it be Som or not. With that being say, that doesn’t mean I agree with what he did of course, like some have mentioned Wat could have asked another doctor to be in the care of Som, but given her personality do you think she would’ve attend to the idea? And I too do not like the “doctor card” being played so much in Mor Wat’s responses to all critical problems. But it’s his occupation, his passion to save those in needs and the reason why Nuth falls for him. Yes, it hurts her but isn’t there a saying that goes when you’re in love with someone, you’ll accept his goods and his bad points even if the good points can be translated into being the bad points. I guess it’s the life of a doctor’s wife and a saint while we're at it, so Nuth just have to be accustomed to it.

I do agree with some that Mor Wat is doing more than what a doctor should do for a patient. Unless the patient has an incurable illness, or is seriously injuried or sick, I don’t see the need for him to go out of his way to save the patient. So I’m disappointed that he’s given her the special treatment when he could have spend those time with another more critical need patient. This is what I’m most disappointed in Mor. But I can’t possibly hate him because his intention isn’t wrong. He’s not helping her due to any wrong thought or intention, but simply because he wanted to help her as her doctor, that’s all.

However, I’m glad the whole situation was resolved quickly, less than 24hrs to be exact. The whole confrontation was beautifully played out and I think it helps the two understand each other a little more. Great performance by both James and Kim, especially Kim. I wanted to cry with her. I also like the morning after when Nuth was still sort of sulky about the whole situation and Wat had to comfort her. That scene felt real because in real life couples go through such thing as well. So instead of showing the couple all happy the next day, I'm glad they went with a more realistic approach to the after a fight/misunderstanding. I thought that was cute.

Nuth and Som encounter, I wish Nuth wouldn't have said those words or she could've followed through with her call to Mor to ask him about what Som said and confess what she said to Som, because now I think the reason why Mor will meet up with Som in this week episode is because of Som's recording of Nuth's words. Mor would either think that Som kidnap Nuth or he wants to know whether the recording is real or not, which allows Som to get Mor Wat in trouble again :BangHead:

The ending scene with our otp was cute, but disturbing at the same time. What I mean by disturbing is how it mirrors Nuth’s doubt towards Mor being teasingly played out by the couple. The whole “MBA” thing (just a quick spazz of James’ sexy English - Married But Available :love::love::love::love: someone kill me!) so wrong but yet I find their enactment adorable.

I also would love to know what Uncle Chaya said to Wat at the end of the episode. They didn’t show us their conversation as it was only shortly highlighted of them encountering each other at the furniture store and then the next scene was of Nuth running down the escalator to see if Mor was still there. I’m surprised no one question this, I’m so curious about it. I hope they didn’t cut it because if they did it’s one awkward editing from the editing team.

I won’t go into details about what I think of our antagonists because I don’t what to waste my time :lol: So I’ll end here as if I haven’t type enough :lol

Oh just a quick question why did the ch3 logo changed its position from top right corner to bottom right corner with an addition of a symbol on the top left corner? :lol: I was so distracted by the changed lol.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships James and Kim off screen too. I didn't want to voice my thought because I know very well that Kim is happy with someone else by her side, but still my feels! Thanks @asha131097 for the vids, soooo fin!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i thought i'm the only one who thinks that it sound soooooo sexy when mor wat said MBA and then said "married but available".. i like mor wat being flirty.:love::love::love::love::love:.haish
wish this lakorn will be longer than any other lakorn...should have alot more these kind of scenes

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ep6 when James escaped from getting kidnapped and stripped to show Kim his wounds, if it was me, I'd be like "oh baby let me clean that up for you and heal you with my kisses!!!!!" I swear I died and came back to life with that shirtless scene

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me satawat now has no reason to use the doctor card or the soft generous heart as an explanation he already saw how bad som can go far in tricking him yet we see him in the preview in her car i hope it's really there is a reasonable explanation to that it will be hard for Nuth to trust him if he don't have a good explanation, she was understanding to him in the first time and she get his intention was good but this for a second time it will be hard to be understanding wife

enzek

sarNie Adult
Okay, I’m back with thoughts on episode 11, definitely not my favorite episode but it was bearable. So I’m going to try to keep this short but we’ll see how that will go :lol:

So I went back and read most of the comments on this episode and I just want to share my thoughts on Mor Wat and his “broken promise” as everyone is calling it. I think the word “hate” being thrown at Mor is a little unfair, I don’t hate Mor for what he has done, I’m just disappointed. And there’s a big difference in the two words.

If anyone is hating on Mor Wat for what he has done, then why was there no hate when he married Nuth? Essentially Mor and Nuth’s marriage is a parallel to what he’s doing for Som. I've said before, Mor and Nuth’s marriage is an unwilling marriage. It was a marriage out of situation and circumstance, if Som didn’t invade the bachelor event and made a fool out of Nuth, and Wat being a saint and a noble idiocy decided to propose at that given moment in front of the media, cameras, and public to “save” a girl reputation then this marriage will never had happen. Do you think Nuth would have agreed to the marriage if Wat has asked her in private? Of course not, given her high ego and pride. Yes, I know Mor Wat has lingering feeling and attraction towards Nuth compare to Som, but part of the reason why he was willing to marry Nuth is dawn upon him being a saint to help her rebuild her tarnish reputation. The same can be say about the whole misunderstanding pregnancy. So if one is going to throw hates towards Mor for helping Som, then I would have expected the same among of hates when he married Nuth.

Mor Wat is the same person from day one, nothing has changed. If a man’s willing to go to a remote island to become the local doctor, knowing very well the income will not be much, then I don’t see what’s so surprising for him to go out of the way to help a patient of his whether it be Som or not. With that being say, that doesn’t mean I agree with what he did of course, like some have mentioned Wat could have asked another doctor to be in the care of Som, but given her personality do you think she would’ve attend to the idea? And I too do not like the “doctor card” being played so much in Mor Wat’s responses to all critical problems. But it’s his occupation, his passion to save those in needs and the reason why Nuth falls for him. Yes, it hurts her but isn’t there a saying that goes when you’re in love with someone, you’ll accept his goods and his bad points even if the good points can be translated into being the bad points. I guess it’s the life of a doctor’s wife and a saint while we're at it, so Nuth just have to be accustomed to it.

I do agree with some that Mor Wat is doing more than what a doctor should do for a patient. Unless the patient has an incurable illness, or is seriously injuried or sick, I don’t see the need for him to go out of his way to save the patient. So I’m disappointed that he’s given her the special treatment when he could have spend those time with another more critical need patient. This is what I’m most disappointed in Mor. But I can’t possibly hate him because his intention isn’t wrong. He’s not helping her due to any wrong thought or intention, but simply because he wanted to help her as her doctor, that’s all.

However, I’m glad the whole situation was resolved quickly, less than 24hrs to be exact. The whole confrontation was beautifully played out and I think it helps the two understand each other a little more. Great performance by both James and Kim, especially Kim. I wanted to cry with her. I also like the morning after when Nuth was still sort of sulky about the whole situation and Wat had to comfort her. That scene felt real because in real life couples go through such thing as well. So instead of showing the couple all happy the next day, I'm glad they went with a more realistic approach to the after a fight/misunderstanding. I thought that was cute.

Nuth and Som encounter, I wish Nuth wouldn't have said those words or she could've followed through with her call to Mor to ask him about what Som said and confess what she said to Som, because now I think the reason why Mor will meet up with Som in this week episode is because of Som's recording of Nuth's words. Mor would either think that Som kidnap Nuth or he wants to know whether the recording is real or not, which allows Som to get Mor Wat in trouble again :BangHead:

The ending scene with our otp was cute, but disturbing at the same time. What I mean by disturbing is how it mirrors Nuth’s doubt towards Mor being teasingly played out by the couple. The whole “MBA” thing (just a quick spazz of James’ sexy English - Married But Available :love::love::love::love: someone kill me!) so wrong but yet I find their enactment adorable.

I also would love to know what Uncle Chaya said to Wat at the end of the episode. They didn’t show us their conversation as it was only shortly highlighted of them encountering each other at the furniture store and then the next scene was of Nuth running down the escalator to see if Mor was still there. I’m surprised no one question this, I’m so curious about it. I hope they didn’t cut it because if they did it’s one awkward editing from the editing team.

I won’t go into details about what I think of our antagonists because I don’t what to waste my time :lol: So I’ll end here as if I haven’t type enough :lol

Oh just a quick question why did the ch3 logo changed its position from top right corner to bottom right corner with an addition of a symbol on the top left corner? :lol: I was so distracted by the changed lol.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships James and Kim off screen too. I didn't want to voice my thought because I know very well that Kim is happy with someone else by her side, but still my feels! Thanks @asha131097 for the vids, soooo fin!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
love your opinions & gif as usual. especially about mor Wat character analysis. if this is the example of an english literature essay i give you "A" HAHAHA

love the way of james walking here. so stylish!:love:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aw dang it, I miss the Kimja offscreen discussion.
I honestly think if Kim was not taken, they could have a chance. I see something when they have talk shows or events, James tend to wanna hold Kimmy's hands all the time, how he looks at her, everything. The way he looks at Kim is different when he looks at other girls, with kim he looks so in love and happy all the time. I also heard James hates fan service, so I always wonder why he acts like this with Kimmy. I hate how kimmy don't really take pictures of her and James Ma, but I kinda understand why. She was in a big rumor with Mark when she had Jett so she probably doesn't want to do the same anymore. People talk bad things about her all the time -.- and come up with the silliest gossips. I do hear Kim is a bit distant with him, and i wonder why lol maybe she is scared to fall in love too hehe kidding. I feel like he feels more comfy with Kimmy cause she's such a silly person and fun to talk to, I Love the way he looks at her and the recent event where he goes for a high five but then continues to hold her hand, Lol James is smooth as heck. He probably learn that cause of Mor.
Im not going to talk much about Kimja bts cause I know people ship James with other actresses and MK too but this is my opinion and what I see. If Kimja was to be a real thing later on in life, i'd be happy as heck. They are so cute, sweet and compatible. But whoever they choose, I'd still be happy for them.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if I miss something. In that scene, Nuth went out & saw Mor Wat's motobike in the parking. Then, she remembers the date & run around searching for him. And she found him in the kitchen section.

The editing team did edit out many scene. But not in this one.

As for Wat, I don't hate him. But he is a married man. He has no business, help renting a condo for snake like Soam. With so many trouble from Soam, he knows very well what kind of person Soam is. He should stay away from her. If you wanna help, Give her the money. Let her find her own place.

Reactions: Dal

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Although Kim has worked with Anne a lot, I hope she works with Anne again. Maybe in a future project, I know its too much but with Anne I know we will get kisses or something. I want Kimja again for Thong Entertainment. I don't wanna rush Kimja to another lakorn, cause I want a great lakorn for them again. I really want actual slap/kiss, revenge or dramatic lakorn, I know with these genre we don't get a lot of sweet scenes like this lakorn but we get the jealousy scenes which I love. Like in SB, not much love scenes but we get jealous Kawee, hurt kawee, drama and it gets people hook. I want to see Kimmy poor and nice but not weak (Narin) since she has been playing rich for so long. I don't like Anne's comedy lakorns cause I find it super cliche and overdone I honestly didn't find pckk funny or ARO, the beginning was so overdone . I like comedies that are funny without trying too hard. Although last weeks episode had drama, I do like it though cause if a lakorn is happy all the time, its just not interesting, too plain and simple. But too much drama is also not interesting, I like drama between main couple and not outsiders like RP, the whole mint v and alex, the two dads, alex and his dad or whatever. Heart broken, jealousy, secretly in love lakorns are so interesting to me. Even if it's cliche.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm not sure if I miss something. In that scene, Nuth went out & saw Mor Wat's motobike in the parking. Then, she remembers the date & run around searching for him. And she found him in the kitchen section.

The editing team did edit out many scene. But not in this one.

As for Wat, I don't hate him. But he is a married man. He has no business, help renting a condo for snake like Soam. With so many trouble from Soam, he knows very well what kind of person Soam is. He should stay away from her. If you wanna help, Give her the money. Let her find her own place.
Don't this lakorn usually have flashbacks? Like it cuts then later they think about the whole scene again and we find out what they really said. What scenes have been cut out?

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'mma end at ep10. I just love their love confession and I don't think my heart can stand any more misunderstanding and arguments and tears. Let's just end at epi. 10 on the island and they live happily ever after :DDDDDDDD