[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Viki cant sub lakorns now. They need permission. They removed so many subbed lakorns for not having copyright
Me too. I've been tweeting to Viki to sub Thai dramas lol.
I don't like Andrew, strange that older ver is subbed. may be this will happen after few months.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Viki cant sub lakorns now. They need permission. They removed so many subbed lakorns for not having copyright
Yep, they need to get the copyrights sorted with Thai channels and production houses, like they've done with K-daramas. It was so frustrating to see all the hard work of subbers go waste when they pull off their site.

enzek

sarNie Adult
What is this guy doing here :BangHead::BangHead:
who's that guy? don't tell me he's gonna disturb Satiya married life later:facepalm:

aren't Somika, Chayakorn, Gina & Wat's mom giving them enough problem already?:crybaby2:

i don't quite like p'ek kidnap n'ek & bring her to remote place troupe but i think Satawat need to do that. away with annoying people so they can have many sexy times & gorgeous children together:BangHead:

cikna

sarNie Adult
love your opinions & gif as usual. especially about mor Wat character analysis. if this is the example of an english literature essay i give you "A" HAHAHA

love the way of james walking here. so stylish!:love:
i thought it was just me, but yeah! u are absolutely right! he has this stylish, gentleman-like walk. And also, is it just me or every outfit he wore, either formal or casual, fit him sooooo nicely??

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
One last gifset of last week episode before this week episodes start...

Do you guys see Mor cherishing Nuth's neck in one of the gif? The subtle things always get me! James so sexy in this scene. I like this role play these two are doing :lol:

Well have fun watching it live guys. I have to go do some work now.

enzek

sarNie Adult
i thought it was just me, but yeah! u are absolutely right! he has this stylish, gentleman-like walk. And also, is it just me or every outfit he wore, either formal or casual, fit him sooooo nicely??
whether he wear any outfit or not wear any outfit he look nice to me:naughty2::risas3:

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Me too. I've been tweeting to Viki to sub Thai dramas lol.
I don't like Andrew, strange that older ver is subbed. may be this will happen after few months.
really? he's such a cutie especially back then:love:

i watch the older version in youtube & it being subbed by his fans.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think nuth changed a lot after she confessed to wat she is now being real wife to him but the mom is doing something i couldn't understand will wait for the sub to comment more

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn officially become my favourite lakorn..i dont think i will find other lakorn that are soooo good as this:cheer::aaaaa::clap: