[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nuth made me cry again , all she want is to be happy with wat but why he is doing that he know very well she has trust issue he could be more careful with his words and actions, it was not easy for nuth to give up her pride and confess her feeling now he is making her hurt again and again
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
How many episodes does this lakorn have?

Well we all know the honeymoon phase does not last long. This week will be filled with many tears and misunderstandings. The marriage between Wat and Nuth started off on the wrong note so now that their feelings are clear for one another, every wrong actions done by one of them is only going to make the other person second guess the loyalty in their relationship. It doesn't help that Som and Chaiya keep on blowing negative comments in their ears. Chaiya, I believe, is truly sincere for Nuth's happiness. But his hatred for Wat is clouding up his judgement to see that Wat is indeed a good guy.

Let's hope that there are many more sweet scenes left at the end to make up for all this misunderstandings!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
nuth made me cry again , all she want is to be happy with wat but why he is doing that he know very well she has trust issue he could be more careful with his words and actions, it was not easy for nuth to give up her pride and confess her feeling now he is making her hurt again and again
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Dont cry dont cry... poor dear...hush hush *pat pat*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i had goosebumps from the preview ommy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Dont cry dont cry... poor dear...hush hush *pat pat*
thank you , i cried for real i hate broken heart scene especially kim tears come out without notice i just find myself crying the way she pushed him and hit him two tim ein the chest the expression in her eyes was saying "why you lied to me, i love you i want to be with you i gave you y heart but i can't trust you now i feel broken"

m2asian

sarNie Egg
I'm tired watching ep 12...poor Noot, Wat always come to the trap prepared by Som. No reason at all for him this time

m2asian

sarNie Egg
at the end actually Noot soften to Wat, but after the video...arghhhhhhhhh... Forgive me, but i'm a little bit happy seeing Gina's womb hit the stair, she's so evil and it was her karma. She have no reason being evil toward Noot.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you , i cried for real i hate broken heart scene especially kim tears come out without notice i just find myself crying the way she pushed him and hit him two tim ein the chest the expression in her eyes was saying "why you lied to me, i love you i want to be with you i gave you y heart but i can't trust you now i feel broken"
this is the scene i was talking about
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGHmav0lnOu/?taken-by=spycool_tukta

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace you are sooo upset and angry :facepalm::facepalm:
i'm mad at wat for broking his promise and although he saw how som tricked him last time he failed again , and mad that they had to added too much side drama from the mom and som

enzek

sarNie Adult
i'm mad at wat for broking his promise and although he saw how som tricked him last time he failed again , and mad that they had to added too much side drama from the mom and som
calm down @"peace" *pat pat*

btw, i wonder about scene with both of them sitting on the sofa sweetly like this eps but they wearing white clothes. is that scene for next ep or get cut out?:crybaby2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Peace I understand girl. Clips on IG and pics of Kim crying and James knocking the door all are sooo sad hope tomorrow it will be happy episode

enzek

sarNie Adult

we haven't see this yet right? Nuth look kinda sulky here. but it awesome if she still allow Wat sleeping next to her LOL

or this get cut out too? my God i'm confused LOL

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
calm down @"peace" *pat pat*

btw, i wonder about scene with both of them sitting on the sofa sweetly like this eps but they wearing white clothes. is that scene for next ep or get cut out?:crybaby2:

yeah i also wondering about that..i think they cut it..there's alot of sweet scene they cut especially the scene at the island...the sofa promotion scene should be filmed at close range not far like that..i wonder when will wat know that nuth is pregnant and how he know it...

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

we haven't see this yet right? Nuth look kinda sulky here. but it awesome if she still allow Wat sleeping next to her LOL

or this get cut out too? my God i'm confused LOL

no not yet..i hope they dont cut it..please p'anne dont cut any more scene between nuth and mor wat...just cut other scene...

enzek

sarNie Adult
about the product promotion part, i'm agree that the pictures look more better than the actual scene *sigh*