[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

cikna

sarNie Adult
Awwww dad is making the baby sleep
a man with a baby always has a soft spot in my heart. aaawwwwww....Thanks step! you really made my day. Today is the first ramadhan in the Islamic calendar. So, the first day of fasting for us Muslims. the picture helps me to relax....hehehe...

enzek

sarNie Adult
Why nervous? the worst is over. it can only get better.

Have you found anything else to watch?
only 2 episode left that why:crybaby2:

for thai drama, i'm just focus watching PCKNMCPW. just start watching korean drama Mirror Of The Witch. it kinda fun since it has some fairy tale element in it. other dramas kinda don't interest me right now.

for next thai dramas i'm waiting for The Cupid Series, Meun Kon La Faak Fah (Andrew & Matt), Kimmy lakorn: Buang Hong with James Ji & Kom Faek (action genre) with Mark and James Ma lakorn: Akom with Margie, Sai Tarn Hua Jai with Mint Chalida & Chart Seur Pun Mung Korn with Mew. majority of them are basically kim & james ma next lakorn:p

for korean dramas i'm waiting for Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Park Bo Gum & Kim Yoo Jung ) & The Legend Of The Blue Sea (Lee Min Ho & Jeon Ji Hyun) since the synopsis of both dramas sound interesting and also W-Two World (Lee Jung Seok & Han Hyo Joo) because i'm enjoying the writer previous dramas.

but since some of those dramas just start filming & some only been mentioned about the name of actor & actress in it without fitting pictures or other updates i'm gonna back to the anime & manga world.

but i'm still will stalking this forum for updates & posting comment especially in my-next-to-watch-lakorn forum:) maybe there will lakorn that might interest me after PCKNMCPW though don't know:eek:

how about you?

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Mark said he is not jealous of James Ma getting to kiss real with Kim
why should he since james ma is not first p'ek that has real kiss with kim on screen:rolleyes:

ananda get real kiss with kim in lakorn too:p

i will say aum atichart & mark himself also get kiss kim in lakorn too but the kiss in both lakorn look more like their lips stuck together & not so clear heh

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are welcome and happy Ramadan :)
a man with a baby always has a soft spot in my heart. aaawwwwww....Thanks step! you really made my day. Today is the first ramadhan in the Islamic calendar. So, the first day of fasting for us Muslims. the picture helps me to relax....hehehe...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im still not free like before so not started but I just watched ep 1 and ep 13. I was soooo happy when KimJa met in ep 1 but then flashback. I liked Kim with Pop too. Somika is sooo childish in ep1 and JMa is OMGGGG sooooo handsome I cant stop looking at him. And those aunts are already annoying. Idk how will I tolerate them next :p
so @Step did you watch this lakorn from ep 1 yet?

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma's first modern lakorn and he has worked so hard for this. I was worried how he will do when there was news about him and director. Now Im so happy he has improved and acted like he is really talking to his wife. Love you JMa :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: