[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YAY, Aum and Ploy don't suit each other, i wonder who the real n'ek is then :blink:
Wow that is a disappointed news, cos i was rooting for Aum/Ploy to pair once onscreen for us to watch them act. But my hope for the news isn't true.
Wishes to Aum and Ploy can still be the pranang.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow that is a disappointed news, cos i was rooting for Aum/Ploy to pair once onscreen for us to watch them act. But my hope for the news isn't true.
Wishes to Aum and Ploy can still be the pranang.
I can't picture them as pranang cause Ploy was such a bitch to Aum in Namtan Mai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think they look pretty ok to me as pairing or if not Aum with Ploy then we can all use Rome as an example. But i'll assume that there is no
chances to Rome in the near future, but it will be nice to see Aum and Ploy. Seriously i don't like Tv Scene no offense their lakorn are bored me
to death except Aum and Taew. Tv Scene story now are starting to drag. Oh well i'm watching this for Aum/Ploy.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Waa so Ploy won't be with Aum in this one? Really looking forward to them two. They'd look smokin hot together haha. I was never really used to Ploy being nangek because she's really good at her rai roles. But i've started to like her switching around.

My hopes went down...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Never know maybe Aum/Ploy might still pair in as pranang, sometime the news aren't true. In wishboniko lakorn blog said their name's next for
this drama.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Awww.. sorry to launch some news that dissappoint you guys.
Though I'm not sure about the news but I do read somewhere they'd play as the same person. I read comments in pantip.com (library section)they said Ploy would play as Pimmala.

Well, Pimmala is actually p'ek's name. So that means they would play as the same person. Aum's name is Preo. He's a playboy and cursed to be a woman named Pimmala. The one who pair up with Preo is Namnuan. I don't know who will play as Namnuan yet.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww.. sorry to launch some news that dissappoint you guys.
Though I'm not sure about the news but I do read somewhere they'd play as the same person. I read comments in pantip.com (library section)they said Ploy would play as Pimmala.

Well, Pimmala is actually p'ek's name. So that means they would play as the same person. Aum's name is Preo. He's a playboy and cursed to be a woman named Pimmala. The one who pair up with Preo is Namnuan. I don't know who will play as Namnuan yet.
I'm not disappointed, i really hope Ploy and Aum aren't gonna pair up. :lol:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Sounds like a crazy storyline, but interesting nonetheless. Reminds me of some of those gender bender mangas.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. so it's gonna be like tle&mo's lakorn where tle turns to jakjann etc?

darn it!!! why this kind of storyline for these two.. argh!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Awww I did want to see Aum and Ploy be paired up together. I want to see Ploy as n'ek again because she has been getting all these evil n'rai roles. And although Ploy played the n'rai in Namtan Mai, I thought her and Aum had their moments.

But if Aum & Ploy are going to play the same person, that would be interesting..I'm still excited for this. This seems like it's going to be a comedy. Hmmm, I wonder who the the n'ek will be then, I wish it would be Vicky, but I'm not going to have my hopes high for that. At this moment, I can't picture any of the actresses that would match Aum AND Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes i do reckon that this will be a comedy and a crazy one. Atleast new changes, always those very lame type thing also sad things. I will have
a laugh out if the n'ek is either Janie cos i think she seems good in those comedy story.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mew lalita is also in here. shes gonna be the nang'rai. the role of "namnuan" is getting with aum so thats not gonna be ploy cuz shes gonna play the girl version of aum lol

the producer of tv scene said aum and yaya will be pair up! she said she planned it for a year already .im thinking it could be this lakorn although she didnt mentioned the title

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=13922

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now its really confusing. So Ploy is playing as Aum in the girl version, Mew will be the nang'rai so who's the nang'ek then. Yay my hope is with
Yaya, wanna see Ploy and Yaya as couple. Mew and Aum is a arkward pair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum would be getting with yaya. well thats if shes in this lakorn too. the producer didnt say what lakorn did she paired them up in but i think its more likely this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy won't be the n'rai cos they just mention Mew is taking that role. Please hope that Yaya is my correct guessing. But Aum and Yaya kind
of odd cos Aum is way too mature for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
since ploy and mew lalita is in here, i dont think n'eks role will be all that important. it'll be funny if yaya is n'ek since her and ploy were sisters in "kulap rai nam"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Doesn't matter if Yaya and Ploy meet up again. Since they first played as sister wanna see what's it like if they were couple. So Ploy and Aum
is in the same body?