[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
I love this so much! Can't wait for the next episode. Love Priew and Rampa. Wonder who's going to end up with each other. (Cross your fingers for Priew and Rampa) :)

thea

sarNie Hatchling
what is this lakorn about? i know aum is the p'ek but who is the n'ek? can someone help?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Nope I'm on the same boat as u! Aum is cute. The girls are pretty. But just not feeling the storyline
u r feeling the same as me cuz thats wat i meant the storyline...of course aum is kute and the girls are pretty, but the storyline jus something idk how to explain my feeling abt the storyline...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i really dnt wnt aum to get wid namcha cuz i think she deserve better not only like if she really end up wid aum how abt her caring and understand boyfriend...i would rather b wid him then aum...aum should pair up wid rita...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thought I was the only one. :lolyup:
Lol. I always like rita, and I think she has the best role in here. Every time she appear I can't seem to stop staring at her she is too gorgeous. I keep thinking inside how can Aum not try to hit on her every second because she look damn good.

Can't wait for the next episode.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I am loving First and Ploy Together! I love seeing them! I smile all the time when he is
around her.And she is like so scare of him.hahhaha.Love it! Gosh, i want them to act together.
Love this lakorn!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i like First and Ploy too yeah wanna see them pair in lakorn too despite their
age different but they actually cute, and First he looks mature for his age his 25 and Ploy she's 28 that isn't a huge gap

annea

sarNie Adult
hopefully theres a twist at the end. i want aum to end up with namcha. all the ladies are pretty, especially rita and ploy.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I am loving First and Ploy Together! I love seeing them! I smile all the time when he is
around her.And she is like so scare of him.hahhaha.Love it! Gosh, i want them to act together.
Love this lakorn!!!!
yeah, i agree with you!!! i am in loving First and Ploy on Ep.7, they are so cute together and they make the story on Ep.7
goes funny through. Hopefully, they will have a lakorn together in the future.........._^_

Do you guys still remember the lakorn called "Ruk Tae Kae Dai" cast: Tle Thanapon Nimtaisuk, Tangmo Pataritda,Jakajun Akumsiri, Off Chanapol Satya??
Ruk Tae Kae Dai also has the same storyline as Pimmala but a little bit different. Remeber there is a twist at the End of Ruk Tae Kae Dai so
i guess there might be a twist at the End of Pimmala................................

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, out of boredom, I caught a few episodes of this lakorn. Correct me if I'm wrong since I didn't catch the entire lakorn, just the few last episodes that have aired, I think one of the most uninteresting aspect of this lakorn is the lack of scenes and relationship between the leads meaning Aum and Namcha. Sure, Rita is gorgeous and Ploy is cute, however, seriously judging the storyline and script, it's very average, actually at times, it's sort of boring.

I actually had high hopes for this lakorn because even though this lakorn is similar to Ruk Tae with Tle and Jakajaan, that lakorn was all over the place, dragged, and was horribly produced, so I was hoping that since this was a Ch. 3 version, I would get to see depth, creativity, and a strong script/storyline since the cast was already promising. However, I've been left disappointed so far.

We see Namcha and her boyfriend sweet and cute all over and over again, doesn't really add to the story, at least not for now. Aum and Rita spend so much time together, uselessly. This lakorn has become more of a fashion show for Rita. Yes, I am complaining because storyline wise, I find the scenes of Rita with Aum and/or Ploy a waste of time. This is supposed to be about a selfish and shallow jerk who learns how to respect women through personally experiencing their pain, emotions, and situations by becoming Ploy. I want to see Aum's realization and progression through his close interactions with Namcha, through his facial expressions, through his emotions, not by verbalizing his discoveries to Rita, what's the fun in that? Rita should be there to guide Aum, not appear in every single scene, it becomes redundant and quite annoying. For the past 2 episodes, Aum and Namcha had less than 5 minutes together. That is sufficiently low considering it's this long into the lakorn already. Too much comedy and shared screen time with everyone else like the office scenes, the bad guys, and whatnot, not enough drama as of yet. I shouldn't even be anticipating on how this will end or how they are going to build Aum and Namcha's love when the pace right now already predicts a rushed and unsatisfying future.

It's obvious that Namcha still has feelings for Aum yet she's stuck in between two guys, one who treats her like a Princess and the other, she has to chase all the time. But I need to see more progression between Aum and Namcha. I need to see why Aum deserves such a sweet person like Namcha besides the fact that, Namcha should end up with the one she truly loves, Aum, even if that means hurting the boyfriend. I hope and seriously pray that we will have the next few episodes focused on Aum and Namcha, build up their relationship solidly for once, neglect all of the gibberish around them and just concentrate on them for at least 2-3 more episodes. I want to see Aum's eyes swell up in tears when he looks at Namcha. I want Namcha to gravitate towards Aum in the same room with her boyfriend. I want to see passion, pain, and tears, LITERALLY. Both Aum and Namcha are capable of generating chemistry, in Episode 6, when Aum sort of confessed his feelings towards her, Aum's acting was very concrete, it made me feel the depth in his eyes, if only the lakorn had a TON more of those scenes between the leads.

I for one would love to see Aum and Namcha end up together. Why not the boyfriend? Because Namcha doesn't love him, period. Namcha loves Aum and I think in life, you should never settle.

I personally don't like characters like Namcha, someone who loves one person but about to wed another. HOWEVER, situations like this happen all the time and I would love to see a happy ending because in reality, I've seen way too many stories end in tears when it comes to a one sided love affair.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
At first, I didn't like the storyline at all but I watched it because of the cast. And as I watched, it also has morals/life lessons hidden in each episode. Now, it's more interesting to watch because First is in here. I was surprised when I saw him appeared. I hope there's a twist and Aum changes his mind to stay in Ploy's body so she can end up with First. Ploy and First look so cute together.