[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe its the director silly jokes on us fans reckon the n'ek is another person but really it is Ploy. Remember Rita
the angel swop Aum and Ploy the other way around to test if Aum he can prove his attitude form a player to a nice guy.

cecilia

Staff member
^hard to say who's n'ek b/c Rita will play a big role in here as well as Ploy too so i would say, they're equal n'ek in here -- no n'rai ..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:scratchhead2: i wish they will announce who he will get with

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ LOL. true.

well, technically, although Rita and Ploy have equal status, the one that Aum will fall in love with will probably be Ploy, making her "n'ek". but of course, Rita is not going to be rai. might be one of the minor characters, or even a couple of Aum's past girls whose hearts he broke ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From Gale facebook fc said something with pimmala not sure whether she'll be playing namnuan role, but i'll ask her for
all u girls in this forum.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Gale is a really good actress along with Maprang, Jaja, and Sara Legge too^^ I've always wanted to see them as nang'ek!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Gale she is talented just like Matt too only Gale is just a bit older than some of the new faces she and Yardthip is
the same age but Gale looks young for that age 24, maybe she'll get her chance as n'ek for this one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Her upcoming is kularb rai glay ruk she's n'ek but second's to Matt and she'll be pairing as couple with Au Thanakorn
they will 2nd's Great/Matt, hope she's the n'ek for Pimmala i was rooting for her as n'ek ever since i've watch her she
has a pretty good acting cute adorable she also good crying in sad one like hua jai 2 pak. If Ploy not the n'ek only just
there to place in Aum shoes but definitely Ploy will be n'ek Khun Seuk another big project, by the way ka kha good job on
posting Gale images. :highfive: