[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see some scene that have aum and ploy together wowowowowowoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Good news for all of u guys and girls pantip news update said this lakorn will come to a final filming and will be seeing
the fitting of Khun Seuk pretty soon but just not sure when. :dance1:

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
omg, i came on this post and it had only 4 pages, as i started reading, it's just never going to end it seems cause everyone keeps posting more LOLZ.

Anywho, i started reading and was like 'noo don pair ploy and aum...then i saw yaya's name being tagged, and went DOUBLE NOO don pair yaya and aum...and started thinking maybe ploy and aum aren't so bad after all to thinking, OMG I NEED TO SEE THIS LAKORN WITH PLOY AND AUM. I dunno, rita is tall i think standing next to aum she'll be almost his height...and their pairing just doesn't seem right (but them again i've not seen them act together so i'll hold off on that comment until the lakorn airs).

as for the storyline...ugg i just finished watching Secret Garden and loved the witched body gender/bendor in that, hopefully pim mala can make this lakorn as good as or as close to as amusing as Secret Garden was. It's hard to full off gender/bendors without getting repetitive.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg, i came on this post and it had only 4 pages, as i started reading, it's just never going to end it seems cause everyone keeps posting more LOLZ.

Anywho, i started reading and was like 'noo don pair ploy and aum...then i saw yaya's name being tagged, and went DOUBLE NOO don pair yaya and aum...and started thinking maybe ploy and aum aren't so bad after all to thinking, OMG I NEED TO SEE THIS LAKORN WITH PLOY AND AUM. I dunno, rita is tall i think standing next to aum she'll be almost his height...and their pairing just doesn't seem right (but them again i've not seen them act together so i'll hold off on that comment until the lakorn airs).

as for the storyline...ugg i just finished watching Secret Garden and loved the witched body gender/bendor in that, hopefully pim mala can make this lakorn as good as or as close to as amusing as Secret Garden was. It's hard to full off gender/bendors without getting repetitive.
Aum and Ploy will have their own lakorn and as the main pair as well its a wall lakorn with some period style its called
'Khun Seuk' known as warlord it after pimmala

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
Aum and Ploy will have their own lakorn and as the main pair as well its a wall lakorn with some period style its called
'Khun Seuk' known as warlord it after pimmala
oo that sounds interesting, i'll see if it has a thread, now i wanno kno the synopsis of it :slapandkissse3: pls...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9aO0FDUEw&sns=em

It seems like Aum is in Ploy body and he is hugging Namcha.lol. I think he is glad to be a girl... Omg! Rita is so beautiful in the gold dress.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ omg Ploy's expression is so funny! haha, exactly what i would see a guy thinking "Yes! i get to hug the girl i like!" lol
so cute Ploy is "p'ek"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg i have never came across to a very hilarious story and genre like this one where actress is playing p'ek i had seen
two people switch body gender but not as crazy as this one. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures from Aum Atichart home @pantip

looking at Rita and Aum makes me wanna see them as pair for a future lakorn