[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can someone tell me what is the storyline of this lakorn???????? Is Aum and Ploy are the same person in this lakorn????????
I have read other story news about this lakorn but I can't really understand it yet. The story make me feel so confuseing.
the story is very funny and confusing, Aum and Ploy switch body by Rita the Angel cos
when Aum his a guy he is a player and make girls broken heart so its like a pay back all
those bad things so his a guy but his in Ploy body and Ploy she's girl but in Aum body
its very complicated and a crazily hilarious.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone tell me what is the storyline of this lakorn???????? Is Aum and Ploy are the same person in this lakorn????????
I have read other story news about this lakorn but I can't really understand it yet. The story make me feel so confuseing.
This lakorn is about a rich man who is a player. This man(Aum) makes a lot of the women cry and hurt like broken heart. One day an angel(rita) came down to earth to punish the man(Aum). In order to punish the man the angel changes the man into a beautiful woman which is Ploy. This is so the man could see the value of women. It is a funny and confusing story. Actually Ploy is not the n'ek in here but she is the p'ek. Ploy and Aum both are the p'ek. First, the n'ek use to be Ploy but they changed the storyline so the n'ek is Namcha. Namcha is a singer. Rita is not the n'ek but she is the angel who make all the thing happen. She is also the main character in here.
Hope you would understand the storyline I wrote in here and once again :welcome1: you to FUSE!!!!!

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
the story is very funny and confusing, Aum and Ploy switch body by Rita the Angel cos
when Aum his a guy he is a player and make girls broken heart so its like a pay back all
those bad things so his a guy but his in Ploy body and Ploy she's girl but in Aum body
its very complicated and a crazily hilarious.
Thank you for the storyline so much!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :clap:

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is about a rich man who is a player. This man(Aum) makes a lot of the women cry and hurt like broken heart. One day an angel(rita) came down to earth to punish the man(Aum). In order to punish the man the angel changes the man into a beautiful woman which is Ploy. This is so the man could see the value of women. It is a funny and confusing story. Actually Ploy is not the n'ek in here but she is the p'ek. Ploy and Aum both are the p'ek. First, the n'ek use to be Ploy but they changed the storyline so the n'ek is Namcha. Namcha is a singer. Rita is not the n'ek but she is the angel who make all the thing happen. She is also the main character in here.
Hope you would understand the storyline I wrote in here and once again :welcome1: you to FUSE!!!!!
[/quote/]
Ka kha, thank for the storyline. I read it and now I understand it now........ :thumbsup:

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
[/quote/]
Ka kha, thank for the storyline. I read it and now I understand it now........ :thumbsup:
[/quote /]
Welcome, just help you to understand the storyline so you don't feel confusing on it!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this lakorn seems to be interesting. I hope someone would sub this once it starts airing :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^hahaha I haven't thought of that, nikki :) when I read the storyline, it reminded me of the Korean drama, Secret Garden LOL probably because they switched bodies as well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg i just notice Aum cute suitable with both Ploy and Aff, Ateam is adorable and
Aum and Ploy stand for AP they're so hilarious

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
They're so cute!!! Such a good looking cast in here...so cannot wait until this air. I think I am going to laugh when Aum turns into Ploy. Lol. I didn't know Aum can be hot and when he's a girl he will be a fine sexy one. The thought of it is so funny. Thanks for all the pictures and clip.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AP team! :wub: hahaha too bad Ploy's not the n'ek here
Ploy not the n'ek here she's part of Aum's sole body but Ploy will be the nang'ek
pairing with Aum Atichart for Khun Seuk we'll get to see AP another 9 more days till
the opening ceremony of Khun Seuk :dance1:

so excited to see the teaser of pimmala :cloud9: