[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah, but Ploy and Aum already have their own lakorn to pair together.........
maybe in the future Ploy and Aum will has a chance to act in romantic drama
Aum and Ploy they'll already in a romantic drama 'Khun Seuk' with period drama and
war action thrill genre I'm not fond of wars stuff but I'll watch for AP Aum and Ploy
since the story is interesting i wanna see AP in a :slapandkissse3: one in the future.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Aum and Ploy they'll already in a romantic drama 'Khun Seuk' with period drama and
war action thrill genre I'm not fond of wars stuff but I'll watch for AP Aum and Ploy
since the story is interesting i wanna see AP in a :slapandkissse3: one in the future.
yeah, that is what i am thinking about romantic kiss and thank for tell that this drama will also has romantic

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah, but Ploy and Aum already have their own lakorn to pair together.........
maybe in the future Ploy and Aum will has a chance to act in romantic drama
I want them to have a romantic drama :wub: I'm not a fan of period drama but I'll watch Khun Seuk for AP team :D

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I will gave high 5555555555++ for AP Team wowowoowoooooooooooooooo :cheer: >>>>> :clap2:

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
LOL not a Aum fan, but i'm fond of Ploy, she's a great actress LOL and the story line is so interesting, i will stay tuned for this ehhehehehehe

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Annie, do you have any different pictures of this lakorn, if you do can you post it in here
okay i will post two different pictures in here and it is just for you Ka kha..... :thumbsup:
Aum so handsome, Rita and Ploy so pretty................