[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Aum and Ploy they'll already in a romantic drama 'Khun Seuk' with period drama and
war action thrill genre I'm not fond of wars stuff but I'll watch for AP Aum and Ploy
since the story is interesting i wanna see AP in a :slapandkissse3: one in the future.
Alice you already know the storyline for Khun Seuk....................

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
okay i will post two different pictures in here and it is just for you Ka kha..... :thumbsup:
Aum so handsome, Rita and Ploy so pretty................
Thank Annie!!!!!!!!!O my god what a handsome guy i feel like i am falling in love with Aum................ :dude:

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy is so busy and that makes her get sick..........hope you will get good soon ploy :thumbsup: play says that pimmala is going to air on July the 14th...

the dress ploy wear is so prettyful

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is so busy and that makes her get sick..........hope you will get good soon ploy :thumbsup: play says that pimmala is going to air on July the 14th...

the dress ploy wear is so prettyful
yeah she does look sickly tired and she has lost some weight too hope she get some rest
as well another is Cherry and Chompoo the 3 nang'ek 3 busy bee buzzing with schedule.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
My gosh. Rita is so freaken cute! Her and Aum look good together. I think Rita and Aum will spend lots of time together in this lakorn. I can see Rita trying to hold back from laughing Lol.
Thanks for the clip.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
My gosh. Rita is so freaken cute! Her and Aum look good together. I think Rita and Aum will spend lots of time together in this lakorn. I can see Rita trying to hold back from laughing Lol.
Thanks for the clip.
yeah, rita and aum spend lots of time together in this lakorn :blahblah:

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
just only 10 more days till it air
wonder what date they will close shooting and open out the T-Ser
i can't wait for the T-Ser :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: