[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it's the other guy, Chai Friend...I didn't really watch until the most recent ep 12-13..just curious
I mean is he good or bad? Like I thought he was good to people who r good to him but if they are bad to him he treats them bad back?
If you guys want to know, I'll spoiler tag it though so I don't spoil it for anyone who doesn't want to know

Rerng will leave Rerk again and go to Chai, but Chai has a wife and Chai is actually a wife beater and beats Rerng. She tries on occasion to seek help but Chai basically just locks her up and keeps her in control by beating her. One day Rerng meets Chai's colleague who has political influence or something ish (David's character). David character falls for Rerng and go and gets her from Chai and Chai tries to stop him, but he gets beat up by David's men. Chai ends up in the hospital and is angry with Rerng so he tells David's wife about Rerng. David's wife initially was starting ish but then David tells her to back off cause he knows about how she slept around to get him his position. She kind of stays quiet for a bit and then Chai goes and adds to the fuel to make her more upset so one day she busts into the house that David is staying at with Rerng and shoot them both dead

This is if they keep it similar to the old version.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, is this the first in a long time ch3 beating ch7 in ratings or got a ratings of 6?? I haven't start watching this yet. I've seen Ann's version so I might skim through this. Not my kinda lakorn though.

nina07

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is just getting dumb now. Maybe I'm just a little confused because I don't know how the old version went, but I thought this whole time Pim was supposed to get pregnant? Or Rerng is supposed to die and they take care of her child? Ep 11 and 12 seemed like filler episodes and reached the peak of the lakorn where it's def started to drag. And then Louis falling for Pim was completely random I feel like. The episodes before this were so damn good and I feel like it just fell out of the wagon!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yeah I am getting a sense that there going make a shotgun out of the nowhere I forgive u because I still love u shit and Pim and rerk get back together. Janie get a whole episode to her as to why she gets treated like crap and Louis gets together with the sister just because Pims sister likes him. Just saying but o really hope they change the ending..... normally I'm not into these lakorns either they make me so mad but for this one I'm watching it for Louis and Bella.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Watching this live right now and the part where Rerk's dad was lecturing him and got up to leave and he grabs his dads hands got be balling! Everyone deserves a dad like Rerk's. Sad that even with a dad as loving and gives guidance like Rerk's, he still went off the wrong path

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Watching this live right now and the part where Rerk's dad was lecturing him and got up to leave and he grabs his dads hands got be balling! Everyone deserves a dad like Rerk's. Sad that even with a dad as loving and gives guidance like Rerk's, he still went off the wrong path
I was really disappointed in rerk. They took his character to another level. It makes me hate him even more, even when the dad was lecturing him I didn't feel a cent of pity for Rerk. He did it to himself and even when he had a baby he didn't pick his act up and continued to whine about it and drunk about Pim only. If I had a child and wasn't happy like him I would had put my act together and did everything I can for my child even when it's going to be hard.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yes yalll!!!! I'm not into men beating there wives but I was so happy when Rerk slapped reung. So damn satisfying.

Please oh please Pim just marry P'Tard. He asked u so don't miss ur chance.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yes yalll!!!! I'm not into men beating there wives but I was so happy when Rerk slapped reung. So damn satisfying.

Please oh please Pim just marry P'Tard. He asked u so don't miss ur chance.
Yeah I had mixed feelings about the slap....I don't think men should hit women, or anyone should get hit in general. But I don't think he hit her just to beat her? But he hit her to knock some sense into her cause she said something about the baby? Cause he didn't beat her repeatedly....idk

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yeah I had mixed feelings about the slap....I don't think men should hit women, or anyone should get hit in general. But I don't think he hit her just to beat her? But he hit her to knock some sense into her cause she said something about the baby? Cause he didn't beat her repeatedly....idk
The scene went something like this

Reung came back home.
Rerk: where did u go? It's (....idk what time he says it was.)why did u just come back?
Rueng:where did you go that u just came back. Did u forget that u had a wife and baby to take care of?
Rerk: don't change the subject, where did u go that u came back late?......what's up with that necklace? Where did u get the money to go buy it? You even bought new clothes, where did u get the money? You took the stuff from this house to sell didn't you? Even my stuff is missing. Your the one who took them, right?
Rueng: yes, I did. My husband didn't take care of me so I had to take care of myself.
Rerk: (not sure what he said, just something about) how can u admit it without being embraced or shameful. Do you not feel any of your wrongdoing at all.
Rueng: no, and although I admit it,you should know that I haven't work for a long time now, because I was scared of ur selfishness that I endured and didn't do anything to pim. Until we had our baby and did the things we say we would do. But p'rerk didn't do as what u had promise u would do.
Rerk: I didn't promise that I would marry u. You thought that yourself.
Rueng: yes, I thought it to myself that you would take responsibility. You got a women pregnant of course your going to marry them accordingly to the proper way (state) but I thought wrong. ................(not sure)....if I knew u were like this from the start I wouldn't had wasted my time with you. (She said something here that was insulting. I don't know the proper word for it.)
Rerk: you are a women that very wicked, you don't care about anyone other than yourself.
Rerng: If the goodness in me died, what kind of good person would cheat on there wife? I'm telling you now, if you don't give me money to use, I will take everything in this house to sell, just watch.
Rerk: your willing to be a thief?
Rerng: more than this I'm able to do it. (..............not sure she also said) I could even go and sell myself.
Rerk: how could u say that? Your a mother now.
Rerng: if I have nothing to sell anymore, even more than this, (I think she said she could even take her son to go sell to get money as well and then rerk slaps her.)

I mean, I didn't mean it in that way. Like hitting a women is a no no, I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but I was saying that she really deserved it. Like she's probably the only character that I would want to beat up myself. Like no kidding.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like it might end next week. I was watching the teaser for next week and i feel so bad for rerng especially during the last part of the teaser when she was saying no. I know she did a lot to pim, basically messed up pim and rerks life and was a b word this whole series, but i still feel bad for her. No matter what, nobody deserves to be abused

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
everyone is kinda annoying me lately....I really don't want Pim and Rerk back togehter, he needs to just care for his baby by himself. The sister can go to London and meet another guy. Pim don't have to get with Terd right away but leave it open. It's so not genuine that he'll end up with the sister. I mean, they're gonna do that, at least leave that open. It makes no sense that he'll just leave Pim to be with the sister....there were no scenes throughout that showed he liked her more than a sister. As bad as Rerng is, she don't deserve to be raped and abused repeatedly

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
But Rueng decided on her own to go to him. Did she really think that after knowing tards friend had already told peter that he had given her to him already that peter was going to be good to her? Idk she don't deserve it but at the same time she does u know. I mean it's not like she walk in there blind. The friend yes she did but peter not really. She knew peter was a bad guy, even tard friend is a bad guy also and she still walked right back asking him for help, when u know he's not a good guy.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Just saw the ratings for PB and it's 7.9! I think that's the single highest rating Ch3 has gotten for this year.

I don't think Rerng deserved to be beaten or raped but she chose that path herself. No one forced her down it but she willingly walked down it herself so I don't feel bad for her. It'd be sad if she had no other choice like others, but the thing is she has plenty of choice, she just chose the worst one. When you go through life bullying everyone in your path, one day you're definitely going to meet that one person who's a bigger bully than you are. Rerng has always seen herself as #1, the best. What she never learned is she was only #1 because the people in her life let her be #1. Now she's meeting people who won't back down.

Louis and Bella is all sorts of pretty together but I think Terd/Wan does make sense on script. Terd doesn't love Pim. He admires her and they share a lot in common and because he's been through so much chaos in his life, he likes the peace that Pim gives him. It's just friendship and he mistaken it for love. But like he said, sometimes when something is too close to you, you miss seeing it and that's what happened with Wan.

Now I don't know if they were successful in executing that onscreen but the words pretty much spell that out. Like I don't buy that Rerk truly loves Pim either but you know that's what the story tells us.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I think this Lakorn deserves the high ratings! Everyone is doing such a good job and I don’t feel like it’s dragging with useless side characters. I feel like each episode adds to each other precisely! I feel like it’ll end next week. I also agree that I don’t think it’s a jump between Terd and Wan. I feel like they give us a lot of hints and clues, but both Terd and Pim have been hurt and found a common ground to want to pick off of each others good qualities.

I honestly thought I was gonna be hooked over Rak Nakara over this lakorn but I lost interest in RN. I look forward to this lakorn more lol