[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It seems like pk is out for revenge... he's blinded by it because he is nice to nk and is on her side...yet he has this intense feeling
.. He's using Janie like she used him... that fine line...

I feel like he loves pim and cont. To love her later on... you don't know what you got until it's gone I guess...

I can't wait until she leaves and is stronger and he grovels and have to fight.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Geez I forgot it aired yesterday! It is THAT good huh, the first episode? So I guess I better becareful watching it on my phone. It might be thrown away out of rage.

Anyone subbing this? SJDK is currently subbing NY's lakorn. I wonder if they have the time and manpower to sub it.

CH3 is really killing us with NY and this lakorn airing together. We'll laugh at the start of the week and get annoyed after that. Pregnant women must not watch CH3 now. Poor foetus!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yalls I've been anticipating this lakorn for so long that I've been dreaming of Pong!!! And I watched this while driving today!!! Omg lmao.

Pretty good so far. I hope pong and Bella won't be too dumb and blinded for too long

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree I hope they don't drag out the deceit too long...P'k want his cake and eat it too...he has then loving wife and a chance to get back at his ex...just shades of grey...

N'k suspects it but not until she caught them red handed...Bella is doing a good job...although it's not my cup of tea, it keeps my interest.

Louis isn't a bad guy, Janie is just too spoiled and selfish

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Louis is so freaking hot and oozing with sexxiness so I don't blame Janie for leaving pong lmao! I mean pong is hot too but Louis is sooooooo hmmm. Okay I'm done objectifying them now kekekekekeke

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Ya'll I have to say I give props too the girls. But I should know better that the p'ek is going to be as dumb as bricks right? Right? I like the start not sure I love it.

But I was so sure that p'ek did have a thing for n'ek but was lust away by n'rai. I mean they did flirt here and there and seemingly acted like the were interested in one another or is it just me?

But yeah I hope no one gets with each other in the end cus n'ek deserves much better than a cheating husband and wicked friend.
I think you're right about Pr'ek and N'ek sensing a possibility that something could have developed until Rerng came into the picture. Cause, being the typical guy in these stories, he was attracted to Rerng's beauty/sensuality, but like his father said...be careful the fire will burn you. It reminds me a bit of the difference between Robin Givens and Halle Barry in Boomerang (old Eddie Murphy movie).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The writer's written lots of stuff and has been for decades. I'm forgetting her name now but looked her up after I read her answer about dumb n'eks cause I liked it so much lol.

The most famous one for these parts is probably Sawan Biang. Off the top of my head of the ones I remember she wrote recently: Neung Nai Suang, Kim/Aum's part in the 4 Bros series, Great/Preem's part in that series, Anne's Yah Leum Chan, Mai/Dome's Tawan Tor Saeng etc.

So after looking at her list of works, I was less impressed lol. Generally they're good but there's a few clunkers in there too.
So disappointed that she was also the writer for YLC, Anne FC was so happy she also wrote SB and we had high hopes but nope.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Waiting for the first episode to be fully subbed, but from what I've skimmed of the first episode I do not understand why Raerng (Janie's character) feels the need to pretend to be Pim's (Bella's character) friend. Like, what does she gain from that really?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Waiting for the first episode to be fully subbed, but from what I've skimmed of the first episode I do not understand why Raerng (Janie's character) feels the need to pretend to be Pim's (Bella's character) friend. Like, what does she gain from that really?
is someone subbing this?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think her gain is "control". Keep your friends close and your frienemy closer. Pim served a purpose...Raerng a user, as long as they are useful...

seev

sarNie Egg
Yup, SJDK Fan Sub is. You can watch parts of episode 1 on their youtube channel.
Not really a fan of pong but I'm might watch because the story sounds interested . Btw SJ is subbing Plerng Boon & Petra is subbing LLRS ! But for right now Petra is subbing Plerng Boon too because SJ is busy taking care of her sick relatives !Also, i have a question to ask to those who starting watching Plerng Boon i just wonder who's is Louis Scott playing as isn't he is Janie's finance in this drama ?

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She likes to feel superior and have groupies. Pim is devoted to her and is willing to stay in her shadow, what's not to like for someone as selfish as Rerng? But she always need to be #1 so when Pim gets noticed, she goes crazy lol.

sarNie Adult
Waaaah! I'm late to the party but I really want to watch this! The trailers are so spicy!

Though if you'd ask me, i'd be interested in seeing Bella and Janie switch roles. I hope later on in the lakorn Bella's character turns into an uber biatch. :p

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I saw SJDK subbing this lakorn but just couldn't bring myself to watch the whole episode! Just seeing Jannie's character from part 1 irks me so much. But the makers of this lakorn really know how to play with our feelings by putting that bed scene at the beginning. Poor Bella, she seemed so helpless! How can Pong regained her trust back. If it's easy... then this lakorn will be my most hated lakorn. Hence the reason why it's hard to continue watching because the wait to see what will happen and how it will untangle is hard to bear. Coz this is no cheezy lakorn, it's an emotional roller coaster ride that deals with emotions close to some women - a cheating beloved.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Coz this is no cheezy lakorn, it's an emotional roller coaster ride that deals with emotions close to some women - a cheating beloved.
exactly that's the main reason for me to want to keep watching i lked what i got in the first episode and i hope they keep this well build of character and emotion that can makes us feel with the story :)