[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
again?..i like aum/aff together but this is too much. they already have an opening for their new lakorn now another 2 on the way.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG enough is enough. can't ch3 come up with others. in 2009 it's going to be ateam :rolleyes: all year longgggg

AHH!!!!!
I love Aff but too much of her and Umm!!
She could have one next year with him but three?!!!
I hope she's not in this one. Cause her character is weak I believe?
haha. on this one .. i have to agree.
i want to see them but not together ..
i don't want to kill myself like this .. Lol
i want the 'want' to linger .. not back to back.

neena

sarNie Adult
GOD!! i kinda hope they don't make this one together...or just drop the lakorn altogether!!? i'm not bored of them because i can't picture aff with any other man except aum...so i'll never be tired of seeing them...BUT! i dislike the storyline of this lakorn...a lot. i HATE it when the nang'ek is very weak.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG Aum & Aff again...? Holy crap. this is too much. I love pra'eks who are jerk... but not stupid jerks. lol.

I hope they change the pairing because the storyline doesn't fit with Aum/Aff.

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they can change storyline
I don't want to see that aff cry and alought I am so happy P'ek is umm but please p'ek is really like a idiocy in this lakorn

change storyline please <_<

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
well....i don't know about you but...i like it better when n'ek gets with p'ek outside of marriage more than p'ek hooking up with n'ek... :( and this time he actually gets n'rai pregnant!? >.< why oh why??? i don't want ATEAM playing in this one anymore...love ATEAM but don't like the storyline....it doesn't suit the beloved Aum and Aff pairing... :angry: no way...gr.

whoa that's seriously crazy. Ann and Noi, or as someone else put it - "mrs. theeradeth and mrs. kawee"(lol, i like that) were in the original..

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm..instead of aum in this lakorn...IF aff decides to do this lakorn, they should put chakrit in here instead of aum!!! chakrit will play an ass. i love him too.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
um????? i don't know what to say you girls said it all already hahaha anyways i like ateam but this one is a no-no the storyline blows and we'll get to see aum torture aff again and she crying all the time and something new would be better but aum does say that they are sold as a package :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Plerng= Fire
Boon=Merit

That's the literal translation... I don't know how the title reflects the storyline though!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
fire would be the n'rai and the merit is the n'ek because she so good, puts up with everything

actually the p'ek as i would describe it is not even a jackass , he STUPID! he treats his wife the(n'ek) very kind and all the respect but he just slipped that's all , it was late at night in the office (if i remember corectly) that the n'rai came over and seduce him not once but they did it a few times and he would always lie to his wife about his where abouts, but most of the time she beleived him. When she found out that the N'rai was pregnant she continued to let her stay at her house.

neena

sarNie Adult
fire would be the n'rai and the merit is the n'ek because she so good, puts up with everything

actually the p'ek as i would describe it is not even a jackass , he STUPID! he treats his wife the(n'ek) very kind and all the respect but he just slipped that's all , it was late at night in the office (if i remember corectly) that the n'rai came over and seduce him not once but they did it a few times and he would always lie to his wife about his where abouts, but most of the time she beleived him. When she found out that the N'rai was pregnant she continued to let her stay at her house.
OMG!!! serious?!!! he did is a few times with the n'rai...the second, third and forth time around, that's not an "accident" and nang'ek even let her stay in her house!?!!! for real, i wanna shoot the person who made this story. i hate nang'eks who are so dumb!! i won't watch this even if ateam gets casted... <_< they SHOULD NOT MAKE THIS LAKORN!!! ALREADY GETTING BAD REVIEWS FROM FANS...

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling

oh how stupid and dishonest P'ek
he even lie to his wife for n'rai

I can't accept p'ek like this

nikki1786

LizQuen
Here is the original one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIz_Yy9uWjg...E0C&index=0

P'ek has an affair with the n'rai and had a kid together. -_-
LOL... "somewhere in time" mode... but dang... i DONT like this kind of plot of stories...... XD
so many remakes eh ^_^

OMG Aum & Aff again...? Holy crap. this is too much. I love pra'eks who are jerk... but not stupid jerks. lol.

I hope they change the pairing because the storyline doesn't fit with Aum/Aff.
same here... too much already. i wanted to see Aff with other pairs and same goes for Aum.

I hope they can change storyline
I don't want to see that aff cry and alought I am so happy P'ek is umm but please p'ek is really like a idiocy in this lakorn

change storyline please <_<
right now, i was thinking... i never hated Aum in JLR. but if with kind of plot, im surely gonna hate the character... so better if i wont watch it. XD

did they already had the final casting? i mean Aum with Aff? coz for me, it doesnt matter if Aff play the role but if with Aum... XD mmmm... i hope they would change it, coz i wanted to see Aff with somebody else.