[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Doesn't Channel 3 has a message board or something on their website ? Can fans leave messages there to voice our concerns ? <_<

The lakorn's gonna happen sometime in the middle of next year right ? Plenty of time to start a petition - to say that we wanna changes in storyline or change in pra'nangs or pa'ek or na'ek whatever ... maybe Channel 3 might listen ^_^
there's the tv3 webboard ..
i thought sarN got a petition start somewhere ..
what is it on? .. pairing them up? or?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok as i'm reading the storyline everyone is fussing about. i deff. agree. I LOVE MY ATEAM. but if aum is going to be a major ass to Aff oh hell nah. we will possibly have to attack ahhahaahah. LMFAO ceci are u talking about mae sarN's and our JLR petition thing ahhahahhaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao... omg.. this is hilarious lmao.. sorry i couldnt help it.. as much as i LOVE ATEAM.. iono bout this lol.. i love them.. but the story.. iono.. if they are in here.. im still gonna watch it because i love them keke.. hahaha.. so much remakes.. i really wish there is gonna be new ones soon.. even though i havent seen most of the original ones.. hehehe..

hahaha.. hmmm i think i remember sarn doin sumthin too lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is coming back to me, the plot and everything. I would like to see this but with Aum and Aff I don’t want to watch it. The reality people- that there are some people like nang ek in here. I thought it was a brilliant idea to portray it in this way though pra ek is no ideal protagonist. They should change the ending and make it a sad one where nang ek dies (I know I am so evil but a tragic ending suits more). Having pra ek and nang ek together at the end just kills everything after what he did to her numerous times.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's even worst. why should she be the one to die when it as him that did all these things to her.
i best like if they continue to go their separate way .. make him regret for the rest of his life .. that he let a good person like his wife slip away b/c of his own selfishness.

sarN

sarNie Granny
no , death doesn't solve anything nor does it torture the living hard enough . the n'k just need to marry the guy that love her ( her ex ) and live happy ever after while the p'k hold his child ( that he had with the n'rai ) outside the gate and cry his eye out on the street .

cecilia

Staff member
^that's the best torture anyone can get .. and yes, death hold no justice to end everything like that .. it's worst than being mental ;)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
well that what he did....beg for her forgiveness for a long time before they got back together

but then we'd be annoyed , like hurry kiss and make up

cecilia

Staff member
^if their relationship super bad ..
then i don't' want them to kiss and makeup.
i prefer having them goes their separate way ..
it's not fair to be the only victim in this relationship.
and since he cause the problem. then let him deal with it himself.
that's what some women need to learn ..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^ agreed but it a lakorn were talking about...but i'd tune in if they were to play in here ...ann did it, i survived lol
but with lots of tissues, i kept saying how the p'ek is so STUPID but it was lust

cecilia

Staff member
^lust .. a man whore .. that' what they are good for ..
if he's willing to take action that far, he sure just forget about n'ek ..
i notice, the more i talk about how bad p'ek is. the more i don't want ateam in here :loool:
let's pass the baton to another couple to make it big in the business -- newbie?
now i'm starting to hate the p'ek

fun

Expired Sarnie
^that's even worst. why should she be the one to die when it as him that did all these things to her.
i best like if they continue to go their separate way .. make him regret for the rest of his life .. that he let a good person like his wife slip away b/c of his own selfishness.
I hoping for a tragic ending still. Ahahaha I don't know why all of a sudden I am so into tragic drama. In that case, I'll watch a Korean drama for now. LMAO :loool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
agree they should have a sad one together b/c all their other ones have been happy