[Ch3] Plerng Chimplee (Pau Jin Jong)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm obsessed with the soundtrack. :heart: The background music in episodes 7 and 8 are beautiful. It has a sadness to it. And of course, the scenery is breathtaking. I wish there were more lakorns like this. I can't seem to watch this one because Aum and Bella aren't intriguing enough. I'm okay with them separately but together, I feel like there's no chemistry. Bella isn't a very good actress either. Her crying is a bit bothersome. :unsure:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Took the time to look for those hot scenes. HEHE. It's episode 3 for that waterfall scene! Haven't checked episode 6 though/

phatman said:
Who told them to feed us with six-pack men? They wanted to give us a treat, so we'll take it. Haha.
This is the best lakorn Of 2014...in terms of eye candy.
'In terms of eye candy'. There! You said it! I was thinking the same thing. I usually stalk this page to see what you ladies have been saying about all the heat from the hot guys in this lakorn. Y'all are funny! Hahaha!

I have no idea what episode that was. I was just happening to walk by when my Mom watched and caught a glimpse of...don't make me repeat myself before I go searching for it to watch again. LOL.

Anonymous95 said:
I'm obsessed with the soundtrack. :heart: The background music in episodes 7 and 8 are beautiful. It has a sadness to it. And of course, the scenery is breathtaking. I wish there were more lakorns like this. I can't seem to watch this one because Aum and Bella aren't intriguing enough. I'm okay with them separately but together, I feel like there's no chemistry. Bella isn't a very good actress either. Her crying is a bit bothersome. :unsure:
Really? Lol. I think the soundtrack is beautiful but boring. Yeah, there's a hint of sadness and you're damn right about the scenery. I think Bella is a good actress for a newbie and her crying is natural to me...but, there's something about her that I don't like. I think producers and whoever assign roles needs to give her a better role with better plot. I saw enough of her crying in Chai Pat. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
really? my mom says bella isn't pretty nor is she good at crying. i on the other hand think she is pretty and cannot cry. for me you dont have to cry beautifully but you gotta make me feel like i want to cry with you.

deems like tgis lakorn is all eye candy and thats pretty much it lol are side character even worth to watch?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
'In terms of eye candy'. There! You said it! I was thinking the same thing. I usually stalk this page to see what you ladies have been saying about all the heat from the hot guys in this lakorn. Y'all are funny! Hahaha!

I have no idea what episode that was. I was just happening to walk by when my Mom watched and caught a glimpse of...don't make me repeat myself before I go searching for it to watch again. LOL.

HAHA. It's the truth! 
I did find out the episode. But you can go back to watch it you want. Haha.

fun said:
really? my mom says bella isn't pretty nor is she good at crying. i on the other hand think she is pretty and cannot cry. for me you dont have to cry beautifully but you gotta make me feel like i want to cry with you.

deems like tgis lakorn is all eye candy and thats pretty much it lol are side character even worth to watch?

I think Bella comes off as a little unnatural sometimes. I like her solemn look, but her overall acting feels forced. She has potential, with time I'm sure she'll improve.
This lakorn is all eye candy to me. :ghehe: I don't even know the story line because all I see and concentrate on are the half naked men! HAHA. There's one side character who doesn't have the body, but is pretty cute. Hehe. I've never seen him before though, so I've no idea who he is. Wait that didn't even answer your question. Haha. Um. I really don't know what other reason there is to watch this one.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Bella is very pretty with the right makeup. She was super pretty in the series with James but in here, she's not as pretty. I think it's because of the natural makeup. She looks more plain (besides the scene where she was dancing for Aum in the red dress). Her crying in here is bothersome for me because all she does is squint her eyes. On top of that, I don't see any tears. Lol. I don't feel the sadness from her whether it's through her voice and body language or through her actual crying.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Phatman I think you pretty much answered my question lol 

I watched a few cuts here and there and absolutely no chemistry. I am not talking about the leads, I am talking about the entire cast. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I have mixed feelings about this lakorn though I have to admit that I am hooked.  I love the pr'nang's love scenes, it's so romantic and steamy lol idk what people are saying about there being no chemistry, I see so much chemistry that it's making me sweat lolololols!

But I hate how abusive Aum is to Belle.....it's scary....idk if it's because I'm doing community organizing work around domestic violence or what but not liking how abusive aum is and how submissive Belle is sometimes....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
beamsgirl said:
I have mixed feelings about this lakorn though I have to admit that I am hooked.  I love the pr'nang's love scenes, it's so romantic and steamy lol idk what people are saying about there being no chemistry, I see so much chemistry that it's making me sweat lolololols!

But I hate how abusive Aum is to Belle.....it's scary....idk if it's because I'm doing community organizing work around domestic violence or what but not liking how abusive aum is and how submissive Belle is sometimes....
Domestic abuse? Awe Aum is going to be mean to Bella...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I thought I would watch this for Bella but I just didn't like the type of "drama" that revolves around this lakorn. It would be so frustrating to watch. I've only seen this in passing while my parent's watch it, and whatever was on the screen was always annoying.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
This was actually a good series.  Again, I was scared of and don't approve Aum's abuse, I think they could've done without that.  Like, he could've been angry and yelled at her but I didn't like how he pushed her and yanked her around.  But their love scenes were just heart-warming and I love how they got on good terms so fast (but then again, Aum could've been more trusting and more willing to listen to Belle).  There were annoying side characters but you can always fast forward through them and still understand the storyline.

I think the beautiful songs and scenery really helped with the love story.  Idk, I see hot, steamy chemistry between them two lol.  I'd like to see them together again.  Now I'm sad because I still wanna live in their world :((

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I started on this lakorn when is first start airing and i stop after a few minutes hehehehe. IDK but Aum doesn't look like he the pra'ek instead he look like the p'rai hehehehe. He look like he in pain and in need of his pain medication and like her about to RAWR n'ek any time. I seriously think marriage life got into him, i assuming marriage drama. Not the best of Aum, the last time i see him and he actually look good was his lakorn with Janie hehehe.

If anybody or anyone is wondering if am i still watching this lakorn, no i stop!

sarN

sarNie Granny
oman this out already !?! is this any good ? revenge ? slap /kiss ?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pau Jin Jong seems to like using formulas from their other lakorns like in Wimarn Mungkorn n'ek and n'rai had a baby at the same time, Pleng Pa Fah Leng Dao with the time lapse of the baby and at the end the evil mother is somewhat disabled and magically accepts n'ek. Not the best of Pau Jing Jong but not the worst either, I seem to have a love hate relationship with their lakorns, the best lakorn of theirs will always be Pleng Pa Fah Leng Dao and the worst is probably Mongkot Saeng Jan. I love Aum but his character here is a huge doofus who barely has a ounce of reason in him. Affair or no affair, Aum has no chemistry towards Bella at all, he is either avoiding her eyes or whenever he looks at her his eyes have no heat, no emotion. Bella on the other hand does have chemistry on her end when she looks at Aum. If these two did have an affair, I would have never known, their pairing gives off no heat. I liked Neur Nang, she was soft but she wasn't afraid to fight back when necessary and Bella is absolutely gorgeous in this lakorn, she glows in every scene. Denkhun is pretty good for a newbie and he's cute, I'm glad he is getting p'ek roles. I wished there was more development for Saengkam and Dao. Dao was my favourite character but they didn't show enough of her and she completely disappeared until the last few episodes, there was real potential for a cute story for her and Saengkam and so many moments for them in the last few episodes to get close to each other but alas their plot is frustrated by her obsession to find Karekai. This is horrible but I wanted Than to end up happy with Kare, I felt bad for him for his unrequited love for Kare and his desire to be a father. If only he wasn't such a wuss and reveal the truth that he got her pregnant, I get that when she was pregnant she threatened to kill the baby but you had the opportunity to tell everyone after the birth. 

The lakorn started off pretty slow and annoying with Nanthrai's courting of Nang and I really could care less about this couple. Things started to get interesting when there was the time lapse of the pregnancy and the hunting of Karekai. But then it got slow again when Nang went to go dance, funny episode but not necessary. Thrai seems to forgive the n'ek out of the blue every time a misunderstanding occurs and there is no indication to why he is forgiving her (probably the sex though LOL). With all the censoring of rape in lakorns now, why even bother with that scene where Thrai drags her back to the wedding house to rape her, it was completely unnecessary and easily brushed off moments later. Overall a decent lakorn, once you get into it, it's not as boring at it seems but it's definitely a lakorn for the patient. 

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I need some inside from you guys, I wonder why does the grandpa hates Tun the brother, and why does the housekeeper likes him, do they have different mother? I am so confused.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I need some inside from you guys, I wonder why does the grandpa hates Tun the brother, and why does the housekeeper likes him, do they have different mother? I am so confused.
Tun is actually the housekeeper's biological mother, thats why she love him so much. The grandpa doesnt like him because hes illegitimate.