[Ch3] Por Kai Jaae (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
But aren't they already in Sixth Sense?
yes they are and P'Kai has contacted Louis since he isn't as busy Rome he rejected this role cos his schedule won't fit

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
What's up with this lakorn now? If it's true and truly Louis and Ja, then I'm glad. Also, just because someone is not good looking or has been second to others, doesn't mean they can't be nang ek or pra ek. It really depends on their abilities and how much potential they have.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I am so excited that Ja and Louis have another lakorn together. I hope that this lakorn is comes true too. I hope that Ja and Louis are both comfirmed for this lakorn. If yes, when is the fitting and open ceremony for this lakorn?

I will always be Ja Jittapa's fan. I love you forever Ja^^^^^.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
No update on this thread? Where is everybody?

Bieluvr, could you please give me the link about this lakorn that says it already done filming. Could you also tell me when this lakorn will be airing? Thank you very much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol why Louis and Ja name isn't pinned yet  :scratchhead2:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
Lol why Louis and Ja name isn't pinned yet  :scratchhead2:

Oh, Cecilia must be too busy to pin their names. I'll do it for her; thanks, Alice. :kiss: This lakorn is so quiet that I don't even know who are in it. :lol:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG thank you so much Alice for the update. I can't wait to see this lakorn. I love Ja Jittapa and miss her. Thank you again Alice.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
No updates on this thread! That is so sad. I hope that someone would be so kind to update this lakorn for Ja's fans like me who love her. Could anybody tell me when this lakorn will air? Thank you .

noydarny

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was scheduled to air after Ruk sut rit but they swapped it with boy and Margie lakorn. I really don't know when. When channel 3 does that usually mean this lakorn is not ready to be on air yet.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ja and Louis look good together. Their characters in here seem to be the opposite of their characters in Sixth Sense. Will see how they so in comedy.