[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Noon S. is an underrated actress as well. It's really sad. Anne put Noon S. on the list to please! I miss seeing Ploy play the rai. Seriously. She is like the best rai ever. No one today can beat her.
Ploy also good when she play nice n'ek i think now Ch3 will give her a full time nang'ek maybe u say this cos u haven't watch any of her lakorn that she play as n'ek yet 
she is one of the best versatile so far even some of other Thai Actress they can only play one thing but Ploy can play both innocent and villain as for Jui i will predict she will get an award in 2014 
all thanks to Samee Tee Tra 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Ploy also good when she play nice n'ek i think now Ch3 will give her a full time nang'ek maybe u say this cos u haven't watch any of her lakorn that she play as n'ek yet 
she is one of the best versatile so far even some of other Thai Actress they can only play one thing but Ploy can play both innocent and villain as for Jui i will predict she will get an award in 2014 
all thanks to Samee Tee Tra 
I've seen her play nang'ek before which is why I said what I said. I just can't feel her nang'ek~ ness...if there's even such a thing. Haha. You know some people they just don't have the aura of a nang'ek and to me Ploy is one of them.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Sometimes Ploy can't play innocent because it's seem like she is faking it. I guess her real life personality is probably making her nang'rai more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Sometimes Ploy can't play innocent because it's seem like she is faking it. I guess her real life personality is probably making her nang'rai more.
Yes. Exactly what I mean to say. She looks like she's faking it most of the time. I just hope Anne doesn't choose her again. No offense to anyone.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
You know I saw a lot of interview about Noon W. They asked if she is nang'ek in real life. And all her close friends like Amy, Cee , jieb, Bee and so on said in real life noon is more nang'rai. That's probably explain why she is good at both roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
You know I saw a lot of interview about Noon W. They asked if she is nang'ek in real life. And all her close friends like Amy, Cee , jieb, Bee and so on said in real life noon is more nang'rai. That's probably explain why she is good at both roles.

That's funny. I'd think she's more sweet and nice since she knows traditional Thai dance and 'was' soft spoken...well I guess in her old films. HAHA. She just seems like a nice sweet young lady...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys check out my posters...I don't know which one, out of these three, I'd like to see him pair up with in this particular lakorn...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I've seen her play nang'ek before which is why I said what I said. I just can't feel her nang'ek~ ness...if there's even such a thing. Haha. You know some people they just don't have the aura of a nang'ek and to me Ploy is one of them.
give her some chances, as far as i know Ploy she has prove to everyone that she can be a n'ek cos n'ek doesn't have to be nice all the time that is why P'Anne she has reason choosing Ploy to play in STT 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
u know after i watched ploy as rai in kularb, i couldnt watch any of her lakorns afterwards, not only cos her rai-ness got stuck in my head (i guess u can say cos she played her role so well) but also i felt her character wasnt punished enough before her redemption. but it wasnt until i read fia's recaps on phoo yai lee gap nang ma that i gave ploy another chance, she played the sweet/nice nang ma pretty well, i was in love with her strong character.

anyways, ken will def look nice with any of those pretty ladies!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
give her some chances, as far as i know Ploy she has prove to everyone that she can be a n'ek cos n'ek doesn't have to be nice all the time that is why P'Anne she has reason choosing Ploy to play in STT 
We'll see. Maybe I'll like her in the future, who knows.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
u know after i watched ploy as rai in kularb, i couldnt watch any of her lakorns afterwards, not only cos her rai-ness got stuck in my head (i guess u can say cos she played her role so well) but also i felt her character wasnt punished enough before her redemption. but it wasnt until i read fia's recaps on phoo yai lee gap nang ma that i gave ploy another chance, she played the sweet/nice nang ma pretty well, i was in love with her strong character.

anyways, ken will def look nice with any of those pretty ladies!!
Ruk Khun Tao Fah Ploy she matches Ken 2nd match is Cherry, they had voting polls on pantip on who should be Ploy next pra'ek the 4 top voters goes to Tik,Ken,Chakrit,Rome 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/31463502

ละครเรื่องต่อไปของค่ายพี่แอน ทองประสม
two choices as the nang'ek is in between Ploy and Jui pairing with pra'ek Ken Theeradeth 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well if Jui kick butt in Samee treetra I am sure she'll probably get pick and if Ploy shine than the role probably her. Thats how I am going to look at.lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I wish Anne kept her options more opened. She seems to like working with the same people. 
Agree. She needs to explore the other talents as well, so it doesn't seen like she's bias. But I don't mind Jui at all as lead. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Well if Jui kick butt in Samee treetra I am sure she'll probably get pick and if Ploy shine than the role probably her. Thats how I am going to look at.lol
i senses it might be Ploy since there is latest pic posted on IG Ploy join Mark and Kim in this get together party P'Anne is there too and P'Yayee gave a comment 'see u all again very soon' it depend on Ploy and Jui popularity and how many fans request