[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Since this was Anne's first time producing a lakorn, she probably didn't want this lakorn to become draggy.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I know it's not draggy but Anne probably didn't expect that this lakorn was gonna be so hot and popular.

And don't worry about this lakorn ending so soon becase we still got another upcoming MK lakorn "Ton Ruk rim rua" baby!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i been follow this thread but couldnt comment because i coundnt get into my old account. now i got a new account, thankz everyone for the update and picture. love mark and kim together. they r so cute on screne and off screne. markim forever!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, it's sad the lakorn is ending this weekend! :( But lets cheer up because I'm sure we'll get loads of MK promotion when TRRR comes out! :)
MK on Oops! :)

MK Cartoon version! How adorable! This is the scene where she had whipped cream all over his face lol :) Cr. MK IG

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Just caught up on ep. 8. The misunderstanding with Tam thinking that Cha Aem has something going on with her dad is pretty hilarious, especially how her mom just coincidentally had to get up from the table when Tam saw them. lol
Tam trying to make Cha Aem jealous when they were in Chiang Mai = 555 cute

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Cute!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
wow wow wow!!!! hahha... I love that song. It's cute.

I know,I am sad too that this lakorn is already ending this weekend.So fast. But yeah at least it wasn't boring. It was super cute and funny. All what I ask for and got it. ^^ Even though this is ending,yes, we still got TRRR left to go. Friday is almost here. Yay!!!! ^^

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
I am really enjoying the story line, the characters are brilliant -main and secondary-,and contribute to make a good comedy. absolutely delighted so far. the acting is good, the chemistry between the leads is also good. it is like a good dish- there is a bit of everything- comedy,romance, societal topic, it explores love, jealousy,hypocrisy, friendship, family, vanity, greed, generosity, social classes. some depth is added to the comedy sides as we witness some of the characters evolve , reflect on themselves, change and all is happening under the impulse of the character played by Kim. the character of Aemika is like a catalyst to their evolution and that same character is also evolving with the various interactions she has with those people. the 2 leads do a brilliant job and I surely look forward to watch some of their future work- together or separately.i think we might see some very good work if they are given the opportunity to grow as actors and given interesting characters to play around with. I am quite happy with the format, i think it was sufficient even if we got attached to them all and it is sad to let them go:) While, i am at it, i want to thank all of you who kindly provided extra translation, extra material -pictures, storyline- gossips:). i really appreciate that like many do i am sure. it has been really enjoyable and some of your comments really cracked me up. i stop writing now, i can hear some of you snoring, hahaha

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
This thread is moving so slow. What happen?
I am going to miss Khun Tam and Cha em. This lakorn is so entertaining, and I still can't believe that it's going to end this week. Sadddddddddd!!!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
yea, it's sad the lakorn is ending this weekend! :( But lets cheer up because I'm sure we'll get loads of MK promotion when TRRR comes out! :)
MK on Oops! :)

MK Cartoon version! How adorable! This is the scene where she had whipped cream all over his face lol :) Cr. MK IG
Heard they will begin filming TTRR next month!!! Quicker than i though. MK will get to spend more time together! Yay!!!!

Hope Mark won't visit Kim often again at the Rang Pratana lakorn set because there will be rumors again. I know mark misses her already though LOL!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
‎5 อันดับ คู่พระนางเคมีคลิ๊กโดนใจคุณ
I'm lost...wat is this????

NEVER MIND!!!! I know wat it is now ehehehehehe it da poll...MTeam got #1!!! Yeah!! MK got #3...YEAH!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cheering for MarKim to return on screen LOL I Miss them and don't want PCKK to end... :cry: it ending this weekend...