[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sorry to ask do anyone is here know da title of Tono song in here...i love tat song...
its called " Rak ther yuu dee", english translation would be something like "still love you"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHsrwI_JLFg&list=PLvwBBBjE8QAlEcOnN0YDFhWR_nTganDMX&index=12&feature=plpp_video

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Khun Tum's mom is so high-so. Don't like it when she only wants her son to marry a rich girl. So materialistic.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Tum's mom does sound really mean. Only want rich girls for his son. *Dislike those type of mother

---
Kim is beautiful! She is really curvy too. I've been checking her curvy back for a long time haha =)

Love this shot of Kim!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Today's ep was so good. Two more eps and it's over. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna miss this lakorn so much.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I'm going to try waking up early,so I can watch epi 11 Live. No,I'm not going to try,I will wake up in time to watch it.hahah.. I have to. Since,I didn't get it watch it Live today and last weekend. I will for sure tomorrow. hopefully the connection is good. :D I can't wait for tomorrow episode.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see more & more scene but I don want it to be end ...How come my weekend will be complete without
Punya Chon Kon Krua

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see more & more scene but I don want it to be end ...How come my weekend will be complete without
Punya Chon Kon Krua
hahahahahaha Huanzhu, you cracked me up. you need to go on detox with me:)
in the near future, i will watch it again with subtitles after our friend on youtube finishes her great job . it is the last time, promise (like all addicts say i guess) :)