[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I rewatched all their cut scenes together by KissKeepInTouch! She cut all MK parts together per episode so I didn't have to fast forward any part. lol So thankful! I am anxious for TRRR.  I don't think we will be disappointed.  I think TRRR will be just better!!!! :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
PCKK is so cute! Mark is still missing a little something, but he performs adorably, especially paired up with Kim in this one. Khun Tam is so cute and nosy, always looking around for Cha-aem and wondering what she's up to and then before he knows it, he's in love with her! Kim is just so funny in here.

asfarah

sarNie Egg
Can anyone pls tell me how many episodes are there in this lakorn?
cause I'm waiting for YouTube to finishing the subbing it

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
asfarah said:
Can anyone pls tell me how many episodes are there in this lakorn?
cause I'm waiting for YouTube to finishing the subbing it
12 episode in total

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
all the song goes so well with this lakorn. specially tono song it match mark roles lol.... still missing mk and waiting for their new lakorn

Eggie

sarNie Egg
I may be very belated but I have just finished watching it, upon recommendation from a friend of mine. It's my first lakorn, I'm more into Japanese/ Korean/ Taiwanese shows so I didn't actually knew what to expect. Oh boy...

Anyway, I will get to the point. Overall, I really loved the series. Or rather, I loved MarKim couple, to the point where I actually went on to research and watched their first drama, and ended up here. I had seen Kim's pictures before I chose to watch it and I wasn't sure, she didn't seem so pretty or adorable but she is actually your typical girl next door, I've started following her on instagram and I can help but think she is a really ordinary girl. That makes me like her even more. She has a wonderful chemistry with Mark, something that definitely pushed this series further (in their first thing together they were kind of lacking in this department, in my opinion, but I'm glad to see such a great improvement). Kim is a good actress, first of all she has the potential to become even a greater one. Mark is sweet and it shows he wants to become the character, his acting is still pretty uneven though. I remember that there were scenes where is had my WTF face on, and then some (like the talk about happiness and disappointment, or the scene where Tam discovers who Aemika really is) which I watched in pure amazement. So I say he will definitely make it at some point, hopefully with their new drama coming up, what I've seen so far looks amazing plus the storyline seems perfect for this pairing. They have a very friendly vibe to it.
 I haven't seen them paired up with anyone else, I am not even sure if I want to ^^ It's pure please to watch them together, but i will give it a chance. I plan to watch Kim's other series first and them Mark's.

So I like them but as for the rest.... not so much.
I watched it on youtube, hance I have to switch to different videos all the time. Every time I did, I caught myself thinking: what the hell am I watching? :D Haha, sad but true. It was something i am so unused to, I kept thinking it might have been the tone of it that is just typical for Thai productions (or something) but after watching 3 Golden Men, it turns out Thai people can also make more subtle dramas.... So i don't know. Everyone was shouting all the time, half way through I started fast forwarding all the other silly sub plots and just focusing on Chaem and Tam, later on on Pong and Aon. But Chaem-Pong plot was overexploited. Such a waste, I really liked his character but after seeing him do so many stupid, and completely unrelated to the story, things, I just wanted to bang his head against the wall. Pretty much.

I want to watch just Mark-Kim scenes edited together. I will have to calmly read this whole thread later. Oh, and the OST. It was beautiful - and Mark-Kim song is so nice :) So I'm definitely going to go back to this series at some point.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh yeah, since i finished Reang Prathana (Nadech and Kim) I'm starting on this one lol! Gosh i missed my girls in this tread...

Khun Tam and Cha-aim is one cute couple! Starting off and now on episode 3 lol! Khun Tam always have his eyed on Cha-aim because she always look suspicious lol! Gawd, love this lakorn!  :yes:  :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
right now wathcing pckk one of markim best lakorn and did some gif so i said why not share in the old thread for this lakorn 

they are so cute together :blush:

hilarious dream from khun tam and pervert too you bad tam dreaming of chaem in such outfit and ohhh kim she did it on the point haha 

jealous tam

:spicy: :spicy:

beautiful mv :crush: :crush: :crush: :cloud9: :cloud9:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1yYRxQxVk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is always there to save her and give her the best hug sweeett yet so lakorn thing :ghehe:   :spin:

because you fall for her , love is hard to avoid :crush:

love their accidental stares is the best  :wub:  i feel always he is ready to kiss her with that stare mark is one of the actor who has a baby boy face but a hot stare 

the way he touched her nose look how he move his head i melted :faint:

he want to kiss he want a kiss and he expression she is under the charm she can't resist 

and this si one of the best kiss :cloud9: :cloud9:  hot he grump her head strongly and put his lips so tight to hers sorry i got soo much to the feeling 

put his lips away slowly  :drool:  

ommyy look how he sigh k tam his heart is beating fast :ghehe: so  romantic i love sweet romantic moments