[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
im done being pissed about the new lakorn but yay for them too. i dont want them to be bored with eachother.. they had work 4 times already. If pckk makes me hyped then i will follow their new lakorn thread for now just waiting for pckk

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK have amazing chemistry and I'm their true fan, so I'll always look forward to their future projects together.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
its not that i dont want to support but.... when they reach a certain amout of lakorns then they're done reuniting.. that scares me.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I will support them. But it's not healthy for them to re-united this soon.

As much as I like them together, I don't want them to be Koo Kuan. I want them to have the Freedom to pair up with anybody. Both Kim and Mark has amazing chemistry with their co-lead, no matter who they pair with. And I want to keep it that way.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim with her FC yesterday. The FC said that Kim told them "if you love me, you have to love Yaya too.". Maybe that has something to do with Kim being trashed by anti-fan the other day. Look like, She's not worry about herself but she cares for her friend's feeling.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ oh boy, what did those anti-fans said about her this time? I dont get them and their immature self.

Kim is so sweet,caring about her friend's feeling. aww.. :) the little girl is so cute.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
they're having another lakorn?
i really hope they do
and if they do and want a really romantic comedy one for them just like this but i would want to change the character roles

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
I am...too dont want them to be the next Yadech, but the Markim FC in thailand is also growing..
but thanks to MTEAMfc, Markim become not as big as Yadech...
I dont want something that happen to Kim (anti-fan thingy), happen to the next nang'ek that pair up with Mark.
BUT!!!!! I am sooooooo happy that they'll have the new lakorn together...
not just because of their chemistry can make me soo into the lakorn, but you know, we can see the sweetness off-screen toooo.....!!

AHHHH *throw confetti

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hater always be a hater...when hater got nothing good to say they make up something and make tat person look bad...some hater say Kim don't like Yaya this and tat than let me ask u something...wat did Kim just say up there...HELLO open ur freaking eye!!

But I'm really sorry Kim wat u say is wat I can't do lol "a hater always be a hater" :D