[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Marky boy khun tum alai your making me giggle and laughing blushing tears are coming the picture of Mark wearing the bra :woot: :woot2: :bhehe: :lmao:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark lastest update on this lakorn in a interview : He said that this lakorn is 50% done filming and it will be on air around September. ^-^
Hope that's true! EXCITED.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mark lastest update on this lakorn in a interview : He said that this lakorn is 50% done filming and it will be on air around September. ^-^
Hope that's true! EXCITED.
That was the interview from last month. So they are definitely over 50%. P'Ann said they are tentatively scheduled to air in Sept. So they have to rush filming to meet the schedule. From FB, it seem like they had a few after midnight days.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
TLKT today. P'Aew is so funny. They are teasing that her acting is over the top.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g0NktQ-PYM[/YouTube]

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeh we are getting to see this soon...faster than i think it would be...so excited for this one and Reang Prathana...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Teaser out tomorrow my time but today is Friday in Thailand meaning out today! hahahah
Can't wait!!!

LOVE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

c: as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That was the interview from last month. So they are definitely over 50%. P'Ann said they are tentatively scheduled to air in Sept. So they have to rush filming to meet the schedule. From FB, it seem like they had a few after midnight days.
Oh yeah. I got this news from komchadluek's article that his fanclub posted on FB. It was about that
one photo he took a couple day ago. The one that he was wearing a bra and the kid was reaching
for it.hahha.After they asked him about that photo they change the subject to his two lakorn he's
filming now.That was when he said when it will come out and how much percent he estimate
it to be done filming with. But oh well, the point is that this lakorn is almost OUT! yay!!!
I can't wait to watch this!!!!! Can't wait for the final date and the count down.hahaha..
EXCITED!!!