[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann has good eyes. I can finally see their chemistry after watching the teaser. loved it.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Eng Sub T-ser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjueSyJyTvs&feature=g-u-u

cr; Chtite0Aya

+ She's going to sub the lakorn,just for future references if people want to know who will be subbing this lakorn. <3

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim said some words to her fanclub. She' s so cute and sweet in this video. I like her voice too. I can' t even watch the other people ' s lakorn now. I' m so biased hahaha
Can' t wait to see her new lakorns!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-dGxfIzaPY
Kim said I am at Chieng Mai airport, heading back to Bangkok. I was here to film lakorn, 3 days 2 nights. I'm happy to meet with the fans here. Everybody is so nice. I hope to see everybody in Bangkok soon. Please don't forget me yet. Now, I'm busy with filming lakorn, may not be able to meet the fans. Be patient. ... Love you.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ur such a sweet heart ninja007. thanks for the eng trans
, I only undetsttod a part of it.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
She looks really beautiful in this picture.
There was some cute comment there.
Kim: what a lazy day

Mint chalida: pretty na ja

Mark: failed (sound like they were planning some group outing but not successful. )

P'Yee: an angle!!

Kim: not failed na. Filming lakorn. Fatty mark.

P'Yee: mark, if you are going to praise Kim that she is pretty, just say so. Don't be reticent and pretend to be cool like Pra'k in lakorn Thai.

Kim: hahaha .. Correct ka P'Yee

Mark: that's it.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I freaking love Kim!! I cannot wait for this to air. Mark and Kim are hot together!

How many more days or weeks do we have left??

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Puahahaha! The comments are so funny hehe.. I saw it while looking at the pic and was hoping someone told me what they were saying. Thanks Ninja!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
There was some cute comment there.
Kim: what a lazy day

Mint chalida: pretty na ja

Mark: failed (sound like they were planning some group outing but not successful. )

P'Yee: an angle!!

Kim: not failed na. Filming lakorn. Fatty mark.

P'Yee: mark, if you are going to praise Kim that she is pretty, just say so. Don't be reticent and pretend to be cool like Pra'k in lakorn Thai.

Kim: hahaha .. Correct ka P'Yee

Mark: that's it.
Hahaha. Thanks for the translation. :D
I love that last line by P'Yee " Don't be reticent and pretend to be cool like Pra'k in lakorn Thai. "
hahahha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen Kim and Minty for a while. Love them.

Kim and Yaya (a bit small but still cute ). It's funny. The bouquet was heading toward them. If Karamare and other girls didn't reach out, it would have hit their heads... Haha