[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult

There was some cute comment there.
Kim: what a lazy day

Mint chalida: pretty na ja

Mark: failed (sound like they were planning some group outing but not successful. )

P'Yee: an angle!!

Kim: not failed na. Filming lakorn. Fatty mark.

P'Yee: mark, if you are going to praise Kim that she is pretty, just say so. Don't be reticent and pretend to be cool like Pra'k in lakorn Thai.

Kim: hahaha .. Correct ka P'Yee

Mark: that's it.
OMG. Kim looks GORGEOUS.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
It' s quiet since they film this lakorn on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we might see some new pictures on this thursday.
Actualy, I' m really happy to see many good comments about this lakorn on youtube and the teaser that uploaded by Ann get many views on youtube also.
I read many comments, they write that these two have a great chemistry. I just hope that this lakorn will doing well when the lakorn will air on tv.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Hmm, They are still filming, with no sigh of being done anytime soon. It's already Aug. I have a feeling that it won't be airing in Sept.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I feel that it might be air after Mario and Margie ' s lakorn anyway I just hope to see it soon and wonder what is Kim and Mark next projet.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
After this one, Kim will only film 1 lakorn at a time.

Mario and Margie lakorn already on-air. It should last 5 weeks. Editting needs 3 weeks, maybe? If they are not done filming in 2 weeks, it's likely that airing might be postpone.

P aew is not the type of person who rush though things. Just my 2 cents

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja077, you might be right since I heard Kim' s fan said that P' Aew takes 4 hours to film 2 scenes hahahaha and she wants to change this change that no stop so it will be take more longer. Anyway I will see Kim' s lakorn back to back. I just hope to know what is her next projet and who is her pra ek and she can film a lakorn one by one. I hope that she will take some rest also since she works really hard right now.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling that Mark will be taking a rest for like a month or so since he have been filming two lakorns already.
So, he might accepts more events later on after he's done filming these two lakorns. That's what I think. But then at
the same time I am curious too, what will be his next lakorns after these two.