[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I like all of her roles. Kim is able to bring out the character and make them real.

Mor Num is the most likable characters. She is kind, smart, brave, pretty and able to keep the processive triplet under control

I hope Kim continue to get different roles in the future.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
here is a picture from Kim's manager. She's telling Kim to eat some sweet while she's still in Korea. (seem like Kim is forbidden to eat sweet . Poor girl )

P'Yee: "all pictures of Kim has snack in her hands ... Lol. It's almost the end of filming. I will miss her. Fhon, can I come and vist RP set"

Fhon: you arew very welcome.

P'Yee: thanks

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Another one ... Lol

P'Sasa: I wonder if Kim has anything to eat in Korea

Fhon: when she comes back, I'll put her on scale 555

Fhon: just kidding. Enjoy traveling and eating naja

Mint c: won't miss her chance.

P'Yee: that's something to worry about ... Lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I loved Kim in 3NNT. Her crying scenes were so real and natural..... she plays mature/dramatic roles extremely well at such a young age.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Here is Kim's interview about PCKK
"in PCKK, there are lots of disguise. The character is cartoonist. P'Anne said that she didn't have to do this many thing when she did it."
Did you ask for advise from P'Anne
"P'Anne told us not to watch the old version. She doesn't want it to be a replica. After I did a scene, P'Anne will tell if I should put in more or less acting. In the beginning, I had to do lots of homework. It's a lot of work. Sometime, I 'm too slow to follow other people's joke. I always wanted to do a comedy. Now that I'm doing it, I realize that it needs lots of energy. If anybody think that comedy is easy, it's not easy ma ka. Crying is a lot easier.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php? newsid=TURObGJuUXhNVEF6TURnMU5RPT0=

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol at her last lines: "If anybody think that comedy is easy, it's not easy ma ka. Crying is a lot easier." I Love these two last lines. ^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Comedy is a lot harder...it harder to make people laugh than cried...(not always true lol) ...i'll be cheering both of her lakorn...hope she have lot of rest in Korean before she head back and work...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Fanmade MV of PCKK with the OST of it. :)

photos of Kim with Makers Group still in S.Korea.

c: as tagged

HAhaahah...

C:as tagged